Get off your high horse and buy ETHORSE when it gets listed on IDEX and etherdelta at 17:00 GMT

Get off your high horse and buy ETHORSE when it gets listed on IDEX and etherdelta at 17:00 GMT

>Low cap, only 5m
>they have a working product already
>active dev team
>easy to market
>unique project
>first mover advantage

Don't miss out you faggots this is an easy 5x mission

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH
idex.market/eth/horse
etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments
medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-frequently-asked-questions-faq-797c678767c6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last low cap ICO that released after a market dip was CRED.

I loaded up my bags at 0.0005 ETH/CRED, two weeks from then it was at 0.0022.

Most Veeky Forums fags only gonna buy after it already 5x's but maybe a few will actually do the smart thing and buy it up while the market is still in the shitter.

owo what is this a horse?

Gonna be reposting my shillpost from a couple days back:

They already have a working product on testnet, an actually fun game to play instead of drooling on yourself betting on fucking computer dice, and a gigantic 5% of every single betting pool made is distributed amongst token holders.

Someone already did the calculations on the dividends- if they only get the same betting volume as etheroll the dividends will amount to a massive 4000 USD per 25,000 HORSE. If you don't understand why this will be huge for the token price you should honestly kill yourself.

I've checked the hype, there's already a ton of people on leddit who are already foaming at the mouth to get in on this low cap jewel.

All the retards on this site are gonna ignore this anyway until it's mooned, see you faggots at 5x, peace.

Betting platform based on parimutuel betting (think horse races). You bet on a crypto and based on how it goes you'll get paid. With the Horse tokens you get a part of the payout but if this project gets big (and it will) you profit a lot of it if you hold HORSE. check their site if youre interested

ah yessssssssssss. a horse of course

you in the middle if you don't buy horse

lol in on the ico. I AM THE HORSE

good shit

for all you retards not in: etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH and idex.market/eth/horse get em when it tokens are tradeable in 1 hour. Don't miss out, this is a free moon mission

There will be 100M tokens total in the public sales, 125M total. If you put in 1 ETH and get 20,000 HORSE tokens in the round 1 public sale that means you have a 0.016 percent stake of the 5% house take.

If you assume there are $1M worth of bets per day then that's $50k take for the house and 0.016% of that is $8 per day. Therefore over a year of such volume, your 1 ETH investment will net you earnings of $2920. At ETH/USD=1000 today that's a nice return even ignoring any appreciation of HORSE tokens that might occur. With predictable earnings like that everyone will want to buy in driving the price of the HORSE token up considerably. As volumes on Ethorse increase so will the price (compare to bond market prices relating to the interest they earn).

Can Ethorse get $1M of bets per day? Well, for comparison just look at Coinmarketcap data and you'll see there are 450 coins/tokens each with over $1M volume today. Over the last 24 hours the combined market volume was $46 billion. As we know the cryptocurrency markets are highly speculative - many people are essentially betting on them. It seems reasonable that people will be making similar "bets" as literal bets on Ethorse. They might even use it as a hedging mechanism.

So even if we imagined only 1/1000th of that total $46B daily volume moving to betting on Ethorse that is actually more like tens of millions per day, not just one million. Can you imagine the price of a HORSE if there was even $10M per day?

pt.2 At the ICO Public sale 1 price they are selling HORSE for about $0.05 each. As I calculated above 1ETH worth would net you $2920 per year per $1M of daily betting volume. So at $10M daily volume we are talking $29,200 per year. I would say that easily means 1 HORSE is worth 29200/20000 or $1.46. More realistically I think people seeing it as a predictable income would actually price it at multiples of that since at $1.46 price you're getting at 100% return after one year. People would KILL for such a guaranteed return elsewhere. In the crypto market people are more greedy and because there is risk expect higher returns but something between 2 to 5x that amount representing 20 to 50% annual return might be more realistic.

Even at $1M daily volume you're still talking a price of $0.146 or multiples thereof - so I reckon this ICO will quickly give a 10x to 100x return for early investors. At $100K daily volume that is $0.0146 earnings per HORSE per year or 29% of the initial price.

I wonder if the creators have ever wondered about using Ethorse to bet on the price of HORSE itself? That is pretty meta but I guess might have a destabilizing effect on HORSE pricing. Only time will tell I guess.

As ever, only invest as much as you can afford to lose! Aside from that... may the best horse win!

bump

I swear this while the ICO was active and for whatever reason just decided to ignore it. Will this really reach any major volume? I hate ED so might be too late for me to buy in.

Devs are working on exchanges right now. They applied for kucoin but haven't heard back from them. Also HITBTC but they want a 30BTC listing fee which is bs since theyre such a shithole exchange. Buy on IDEX or ED desu. I'm fairly sure some people will sell at ICO price or a bit above.

Extremely low market cap + high dividends? Sold

too bad not every user thinks like you. 9 mins before tokens are tradeable and are available on the exchanges

my body is ready

>Get off your high horse and buy ETHORSE
clever nicely done

Tokens are tradeable now and you'll be able to buy and sell on IDEX and ED now:
etherdelta.com/#0x5b0751713b2527d7f002c0c4e2a37e1219610a6b-ETH and idex.market/eth/horse

Don't be stupid and scoop up atleast a little bit. Don't say I didn't warn you

You guys not buying? This shit will moon guaranteed

These horses aint cheap boy. Don't be a retard and get in somehow

this is a scam

Fuck off. I know who you are.

you stupid fucking coin is an illegal security and your ICO is a scam. No one uses IDEX and EtherDelta is shit. Have fun bribing HitBTC.

lmao the fud marines arrived? you guys are delusional

I will personally anti-shill your threads just to prevent people from being scammed.

I should add, you're probably not who I think you are, in which case you are in the wrong coin. You won't see it coming either then.

take note biz, this is exactly how you stay poor

what the fuck do you mean lmao. youre not making any sense. Why do you think this is a scam?

It's quite likely you're just an investor in the project so my apologies for being so rude. I hope it works out for you.

Becuase I know what I'm doing in this industry and I know who is behind the project and how all of this works.

Why the fuck doesn't sage work as an option anymore hiro

I'm in. Might make a quick profit when the market bounces back, feels like there was a lot of pressure during the ICO at least.

isnt this what its all about though

cmon if youre saying shit like that elaborate on it. who did you think I was? also
>Becuase I know what I'm doing in this industry and I know who is behind the project and how all of this works.

EXPLAIN

I have worked with several ICOs and know how the game works. They're all basically scams, whether investors make money or not. Sometimes people get lucky, other times they don't.

I initially thought you were an insider but upon reading up a bit I think they've generated enough hype about their own coin through misinformation such that it's more likely you're just an investor.

To clarify I have no clue if the price is going up or down but social media regarding these projects is all heavily manipulated with lies and tricks in order to decieve others, so I like trying to call out people that do it.

are you the one in the thread the other day that was fudding because he didnt get into the ico?

Can you give me some examples of ICO's that are scams? Feels like youre larping imo

Yeah that's cool and all but everyone knows the only real way to make money is a pump server. Join the discord at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

It depends on what you mean by scam.

All I'm going to say is that social media is heavily, heavily, manipulated, and for some reason almost no one realizes this.

I'm not saying it's gonna crash or the developers will run off, etc. Can't post anymore I don't want anyone mad at me but be careful out there.

lol larp

well based on what you said I'm not sure if you mean what a scam is. How do people sometimes get lucky and other times not? you mean selling too late b4 realizing its a scam or something? it really sounds like youre larping or fudding so people wont buy in. Also are you talking about the social media of icos in general or ethorse specifically?

In general, Ethorse is no exception but that's saying a bit too much. By scam I just means there's a lot of lying and decieving and manipulation.

It feels like you're saying the most generic fud ever lmao.. how can I take you serious
>hurrdurr icos are scams

This shit is actually making me money in a down market.

Honestly this is such a bullish indicator, this is legit gonna go 10x once the market starts recovering, I'm gonna fucking buy more right now

You can literally buy for 1.5x ico rn, which is a steal. This coin has huge meme potential and a unique idea, it will blow up fast.

how much does it cost in eth or usd?

check IDEX I posted it here multiple times.

like .00009eth

you can get 1 horse for 0.00006 eth right now, but you need to be quick its going up fast.

Fuck my money doesn't clear until tomorrow, will it be too late by then

ICO price was .05 cents, it's .60 cents right now. Sorry but I'm not bagholding a retarded horse token. Shill this scam shit somewhere else, Pajeet.

thats.06

lmao this shit is gonna moon as soon as the market recovers.
got 100k in the ICO gonna buy 100k more now lol

bump

do you know basic math? Its .06

>drooling on yourself betting on fucking computer dice

Except that's the preferred method of gambling on crypto. Whenever other methods come out, they never do as well as just plain old dice betting.

You people know what I meant. You need to be focusing on how to use the toilet properly and not the street.

implying a pajeet is a person

I bet you haven't even looked at the project. You're making fun of the token's ticker while there's a whole product behind it you retard. You can compare it with FUN probably. People dismissed it cause they thought it was a retarded name but it's actually a legit project. Go do your research and come back at me.

lol whats that wallet address again?

dood what the fuck guys.... i've been talking about this for dayssss

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments

bump dont forget about HORSE, you'll see it in a few weeks and you'll be asking yourself why you didn't buy right now.

thanks

>try my ponzicoin guys

Added more to my stack, over 200k horse right now, you fudding retards shouldn't bother buying right now at only 2x, feel free to buy my bags when you finally fomo in at 10x next week.

keep talking dirty

research the project you dumb fuck im blatantly shilling for a reason

>Shilling absolute shitcoin during a bear market
user, I...

This coin is total shit. The only reason why you're seeing this shill thread is because these ICO buyers want to dump their ICO bags for a x2 or x3 profit on clueless people like you.

Just look at the posters here. They're most likely pajeets in a private discord/chat group who developed this plan.

>Devs are working on exchanges right now. They applied for kucoin but haven't heard back from them
You know your coin is shit when the team has to approach fucking KuCoin for a listing, not the other way around.

This is an honest warning for all of you newbies in crypto: stay away from coins like these. Don't believe me? It's ok, not my loss. Go ahead, buy this coin and see how it will turn out for you.

I'll bet you said the same for CRED and bounty0x.

It's cool though, I'll let you suck my dick for 2500 HORSE (1 eth) a month from now.

>a complete new coin that isn't even on exchanges yet
>so many people itt have already hear about it
Uh yeah ok. I really want to put my money on this one in these difficult times

Damn, only 1.5x ICO price right now, I might get in with 1 ETH to test

Pajeet #2 shows up. Where's your friend OP, the pajeet #1?

>It's cool though, I'll let you suck my dick for 2500 HORSE (1 eth) a month from now.
Topkek fucking newfags acting tough. Keep your ETH to yourself, pajeet. You need it more than me.

What do we do when we crash? We get back on the Horse

>this coin is total shit
nice baseless fud, you aren't even talking about the project itself

>The only reason why you're seeing this shill thread is because these ICO buyers want to dump their ICO bags for a x2 or x3 profit on clueless people like you.

I'm actually not shilling this to dump. I researched the project after hearing about it on reddit and I decided to invest. I'm planning on holding it for a while since you get dividends from it once the mainnet gets rolling. Check out their discord yourself is you want to know how their team is like.

At the end of the day it's anons own choice if they want to invest or not and I agree with you there. I just wanna spread awareness about the project

i wanted to buy but this obvious pajeet shill post stopped me from doing so. thanks

Bought some. Sold hold.

This is a complete shitcoin held by reddit fags. Fuck off.

reddit fags?????????? this is barely known on reddit

Read the first couple posts of this thread again. The fact that it's up over 1.5x at this shit point in the markets is an incredibly bullish signal. CRED was actually down below ICO price right after tokens released before it blew the fuck up as soon as the market recovered. This will be no different.

You missed CRED, you missed bounty0x, but you still have a chance to get in on the next low-cap moon mission.

Feel free to keep up the 'muh shills' and 'muh pajeets' posts, but don't say that nobody gave you advance warning that this token was gonna moon.

That's the last post I'll be making in this thread, peace.

id say cut your losses. It was admirable to try to help them out

bought some,

better than holding bitcoin and losing money, at least I can make a 5x with this

its over 1.5x because of you and your discord pajeets shilling it

buy my bags user pls buy

if you think this project needs shilling to rise you're retarded. this is like the only ICO that has a working product already before it got on the market. cant say the same for many other projects. the low cap is a bonus. their team is also active and willing to help on the discord. medium.com/@ethorse/ethorse-frequently-asked-questions-faq-797c678767c6

lol this is a 5m market cap coin

doesnt need shilling, this is the next BNTY

glad that you invest ur time to make random people rich, user of the year

seems like ur blatant shilling broke the idex servers

this is why HORSE is going to the fucking moon.

Here's a scenario :

(Example race with BTC, ETH, and XRP) You have $1,000 and think BTC will do well soon.

-Put $1,000 into BTC

-BTC goes up 10%

-You’ve made 10% profit

ETHorse:

-Bet on BTC in the race

-For an even split, you’ll have odds of 2:1

-BTC wins race

-You win (just under) $2,000

-Profit: (just under) 200%

you have the chance to make a lot of money very quickly. Not to mention that even if BTC went down, if it still beat ETH and XRP, you would still win the bet, but you would lose money had you invested in the coin.

almost everyone on this board shills a coin for his own gain lmao. I don't mind if others join

LUL

/biz was talking about BNTY the same way when it was 5 cents

5m is really good for a coin like this, looking for a 3x on this trade.

Invested 60% of my portfolio in this.

Can I get a rundown on this?

read my post

also,

5% of the purse on every race is collected and distributed to HORSE holders as dividends paid in ETH. here's an explanation from just before the ICO:

the dividends are a big reason to hold this coin.

There will be 100M tokens total in the public sales, 125M total. If you put in 1 ETH and get 20,000 HORSE tokens in the round 1 public sale that means you have a 0.016 percent stake of the 5% house take.

If you assume there are $1M worth of bets per day then that's $50k take for the house and 0.016% of that is $8 per day. Therefore over a year of such volume, your 1 ETH investment will net you earnings of $2920. At ETH/USD=1000 today that's a nice return even ignoring any appreciation of HORSE tokens that might occur. With predictable earnings like that everyone will want to buy in driving the price of the HORSE token up considerably. As volumes on Ethorse increase so will the price (compare to bond market prices relating to the interest they earn).

Can Ethorse get $1M of bets per day? Well, for comparison just look at Coinmarketcap data and you'll see there are 450 coins/tokens each with over $1M volume today. Over the last 24 hours the combined market volume was $46 billion. As we know the cryptocurrency markets are highly speculative - many people are essentially betting on them. It seems reasonable that people will be making similar "bets" as literal bets on Ethorse. They might even use it as a hedging mechanism.

LARPers need to die

then why you don't buy all the horse u can get instead of pumping the price up?

ur clearly a saint user

I mean this is a good 5x

how many have u bought OP?

Reading the white paper right now, this seems promising

/biz keeps shilling, dunno if I should get on this

got like 10eth worth of HORSE

stop being such a faggot, ur on biz every fucking coin gets shilled and I'm happy with how much HORSE I have rn

dont know if pajeet or serious

.....cause i already did load up all the HORSE i could. of course. i'm strapped in.

OMG I see this exploding right now on here

lol what a name

the product is good but the name wtf