2mg Xanax
2-3 grams of Coke
Bottle of Red Wine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM
google.at/search?q=life expectancy us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about 2 grams of top shelf organic weed

how long do you think you can keep this up before your liver give out?

> 2 Uppers
> 2 Downers

Whats the point?

>Bottle of Red Wine
youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM

Hahaha have fun with your low test and cardiac failure. Fucking burgers think being on medication is some sort of superpower.

been doing it for 18 months now plus or minus some oxycodone

20 mg adderall instant release broken into 5 mg chunks taken throughout the day, although I’m prescribed 3x the dose

he thinks he's jordan belfort

I'm here for a good time not a long time

>2-3 grams a day
Jesus I just do a quarter about every two weeks, and I thought I was hard.

Nothing hes taking is that hard on the liver aside from alcohol, and 1 bottle of red isn't that much.

10mg generic instant release Adderall = the patrician dosage.

>normalfag general
not a bad idea t b h, if we can't push them away we need to make bait topics to lure them in

>>>/heem/

>250mg modafinil
>300mg phenibut
>alcohol or weed at night, depends if i got justed or not

fuck off you worthless junkie

He's going to be exceeding his recommended weekly consumption at least x 4.

Probably already has fatty liver, cirrhosis on it's way if he doesn't stop.

Not to mention how mixing cocaine and alcohol leads to cocaethylene which is harder on the liver to deal with and about ten times more toxic.

17.5 mg of Dexamphetamine (spread over 3 doses)
0.5 gram of weed at night to relax and sleep well

How bad is adderall on the liver?

Shill me phenibut.

1.5 bottles of Red Wine (daily)
Phenibut 1.5g (only every 3rd day)
Clonazepam 1mg whenever its in stock
Pregabalin 500mg sometimes
Tianeptine 1g if i got JUST'd (every day)

meh that's not that much i meant long term

word, but it'd be nice to know how long the good times will last

>and 1 bottle of red isn't that much.
ye but that's daily

As long as you don't overdo it your liver will be fine.

this goes for most drugs and alcohol though.

I love my 40 mg Adderall, it’s so goooood.

I honestly don't know but considering it has passed trials and is recommended for daily use I can't envision it being that bad on the liver.

Unless you're exceeding the recommended dosage significantly (adderall isn't prevalent in my country so I don't know the amounts) and/or (routinely) mixing it with other substances I imagine you'll be fine.

For me it was the best drug ive taken, on par with MDMA and GHB. Then the euphoric effects just went away, and never came back (even after 3month+ breaks). I still take it to this day since the anxiolytic effect still works, and its great for sleep

kills anxiety and depression stone dead, makes me more sociable and happy, i use it every second day at 250-350mg to combat withdrawal and tolerance, its fucking magic just dont abuse it as the withdrawals supposedly are horrendous.

In low dose like 20 mg it’s no worse than caffeine.

What context/when you should take it?

I actually have some here at home I ordered a month ago.

It's currently 4pm and I have work tomorrow though.

Shit literally only worked the first 2 times I took it, after that I tried several dosages and it'll only make me drowsy

>low test
What causes low test? Red wine increases test
But yeah the coke will destroy his heart

Phenibut does wonders if you have a shitty job that interacts with the public. On enough funnybutt my day flies by.

0.1g microcode mushrooms + modafinal in morning.
Weed at night, sometimes alcohol + xanax

Agreed, moderation is the key.

take it in the morning tommorow soon as you wake up, refrain from eating for 2 hours, coffee and tea quickens the effects a far bit, thank me later

WTF, you people still use adderall?! It's 2018 for fucks sake, ask your doc for some Modafinil. It's 10 x better

Coke will cause permanent ED after prolonged use.

You can take it whenever, it lasts all day and is a very functional drug in moderate doses (300mg~1g). Taking it on an empty stomach is important, and it takes 2-3 hours to kick in. Helps with sociability, anxiety, sleep. Really it's kind of a panacea.

>0.1g microcode mushrooms
without going into too much detail, where do you source this from?, microdosed just before christmas, felt happy as shit but not high, great feeling.

Will do

adderal makes the alc effects worse. dehydration and so on

You're spending 100-200 a day on coke?

>not knowing the meme
>not knowing the best fucking movie to watch before starting to trade crypto

Is it for partying?

Chilling at home?

pot

pot

pot

pot

pot

food

pot

pot

pot

food
food
food

pot

All the things he lists lower test. A glass of wine may not but a daily bottle will fuck your test.
Gyno is a known sideeffect of alcoholism

50 MG Modafinil 4x Per Day Monday-Friday

Daily:
Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Aniracetam, L-Theanine, Vitamin C & D, Lion's Mane, Choline, 5HTP.

Once a month or so:
Balls to the wall on everything but opiates.

you can grow enough cubes in 6/8 weeks to last a long fucking time, years if micro dosing.
also, nice hobby

Its like a benzo that isnt a benzo.
Gives self esteem and make you be chill about everything. Also makes you feel smarter than you are

The widtdrawals are hell. Take it for a few months or even weeks daily and you will suffer bigly for a long time when trying to stop.
Most just never stop since its legal.

Kratom is a safer alternative (also has widthdrawals)

Most alcoholics don’t drink red wine exclusively. Beer and liquor are both highly estrogenic, but red wine isn’t.

Red wine also contains resveritrol which is a potent anti oxidant

Thanks for the advice anons. Just bought 100k

The alcohol itself fucks with your test. Get shitfaced on wine regularly and your test will drop, no exceptions.

All the wine health benefit memes only apply to small amounts.

any side effects to microdosing?, would like to do 1 day mushrooms 1 day phenibut.

Xanax is a pleb addiction. Who wants to be a zombie all day?

>tolerance goes up on average 1g a week or month depending on how often you use it
>tfw you end up taking 3-5 grams a day just to feel it
>tfw it's not addictive but if you stop cold turkey you will have insomnia, legit, full blown insomnia
>tfw if you mix it with alcohol it literally turns into truth serum

Spike your enemies drinks with it. I took 4-5g a day for about 6 months and had to taper off to get off it, it's good but over rated.

Veeky Forums is 90% degen addicted gambling addicts looking for quick fixes and get rich quick scams

Degenerates who already are zombies but dont want to be reminded of it all the time.
So they go full zombie

Cigarette, l-theanine and coffee in the morning
Coffee after lunch
Whiskey and a small hit if weed un the evening

Kek

depends how much your taking initially and what for, i use it mainly for anxiety reasons and went through a spell of taking 350mg every day for 2 months and worked every time, only had a a break because the place i got it from shut down.

oxy (in nose) + caffeine in the am
Repeat in the pm

if you took that much and only had insomnia afterwards you are a tough MF.
Others go full manic depression when stopping from large daily doses

Enjoy dementia and high unfunctionality in your 30s fkin idiots

this actually seems pretty healthy

How can yall ignore the Xanax, that shit murders you when you drink on it

there's day and there's the evening, bro
don't you know this ?

sheeeeeeeeeet...
SHIIIIIIIIIIT...
you really should get pharma off your doctors back.
Don't you think this will become a massive problem in the US?

I personally don't take anything I can't grow myself.
Not that my doctor would give me something... he wouldn't...

Murders your brain and respiratory system maybe, but not your liver

hows modafinil ?

Mostly heroin.

Meds literally drink wine all the time and have some of the highest life expectancy on earth.

who here /poppinpercs/

> Enjoy dementia and high unfunctionality in your 30s fkin idiots

Albert Hofman discovered LSD and microdosed it almost daily whilst continuing to give interviews and be involved in research up until he died at the age of 102

Alexander Shulgin discovered and took over half of the psychedelic drugs of the 20th century and again had no mental deficit when he died at the age of 88

Literally all degenerates except for me — 2g cannabis-sativa for the morning and lunch 2g cannabis indica for rest. All bought in legal medical cannabis dispensaries by order of a recommendation from my quack doctor!

>Meds drink at least 1 bottle of wine every day
whew

>comparing Albert Hofman to random neet getting drunk every day while popping amphetamine and benzos

What a stupid mix, what does that even feel like?
You're just making your heart and liver work extra hard for no reason.

i think it's crashing xD
google.at/search?q=life expectancy us

>tfw turbonormie who only consumes alcohol and cigarettes

> The chap was referring to all of us not just alcoholic OP

mod really makes you think faster and be much less lazy, without affecting anything much. also way more easier to stay up or go to sleep than coffee or aderral.

I do the same except I can only take phenibut twice a week or my tolerance goes through the roof and it stops working. you take it every day?

Fucking paneer modafinil shills,

depends on who you are. I've never been prescribed adderall and have no tolerance to drugs, yet whenever I take modafinil I dont feel shit

30 min run
>endorphins

This

>>not knowing the meme
I don't see quaaludes in OP's post

Check'd

also this

>cup of coffee

enjoy your organ failure you fucking junkie

I spent 300€ / week on coke in my early/mid twenties. Im glad those days are over.

>there are people not on speed in the cryptoworld
what are you even DOING with your lives

Still easy to get online without a script? Neet without health care. Also what to search for sources?

literally just get vyvannse then dude

caffeine

modafinil sounds interesting but i'm hesitant to switch.. people have been using amphetamines for a really long time relative to it

Cymbalta
Vitamin D
Caffeine
Nicotine
Occasionally weed

That's all. I used to take benzos for OCD but i'm off those now.

ever second day with a week break every month, only dose 250-350mg, works fine for me

>Don't you think this will become a massive problem in the US?
>implying it isn't already
lol