How much do you think this set up makes per day in profit?

How much do you think this set up makes per day in profit?

$8

Advanced mining operations have a ROI starting from $950 USD per BTC. It's incredibly profitable.

about two fiddy

This should be illegal. It's basically counterfeiting. They're generating money out of thin air.

It looks incredibly ghetto so they turned off the lights to make it look futuristic top kek

>electricity is thin air
>providing computation for a globalized supercomputer is thin air
nigger why are you even on this board

They are also generating electricity bills out of this air

No it just looks futuristic regardless you bitter fag

anyone else get kinda disturbed looking at that. All those gpus just slaving away together. Never destined to go to a happy kid on his birthday, instilling him with an appreciation of the hw, turning him onto tech for the rest of his life. Instead just whirring away in some dark warehouse making some sickly looking dude millions.

counterfeiting printers also use electricity

No, video games are for faggots anyway

this, nothing better than the butthurt rage of gamers at the mining community

>implying crypto isn't...

The only legit answer is

>not as much as it used to be able to make

2-3 million a month

I counted about 900 cards, which seem to like nvidia 1080, at todays rate they one 1080 can mine GoByte for $5, multiplied by 900 makes roughly $4500 a day. not bad.

That's income, not profit.

tree fiddy per millennium

that's profit you cunt, I already accounted electricity costs.

I tried mining with my GTX 970. my electricity bill went from $150 to $280 and I only got like 3 mona

It isnt
Also anime is for faggots too
time to grow up neckbeard incel virgin

Lets work it out

8 gpus per rig
8 rigs per rack
8 racks per row
2 rows
=
1024 gpus

1 x rx480 viable recommended mining gpu for Monero goes 630h/s stock on cryptonight non modded bios

630 x 1024 = 645,120h/s

lets suppose on this occasion electricity cost doesn't exist.

Cryptocompare mining calculator expects $38.90k Monthly returns.

it's not money. you could look at it this way:

if i put 100 computers to mine neopets items and then sell them to other people, am i also generating money out of thin air?

wtf I don't get is

if I mine at home with my rig my electricity costs will go up

but I play fucking vidya all the time on it and my electricity bill isn't crazy high so>

oh do I have news for you user. You haven't seen shit if you think crypto isn't for massive faggots. I'm talking literal big gay fags. Also anime literacy gets you nice weeb pussy these days, started happening around 2012..

No, because the neopet items are established and are distributed out by whomever owns neopet

A trillion in monopolymoney.

the correct answer was that "no, because even if neopets items are worthless virtual toys, someone is willing to pay me for them"

That’s fucking awesome nonetheless.

depends on the rent, electricity cost and if you're in a high seismic/flood zone.
idiot.

dumbfuck counterfeit means fake, and that's what these are preventing. They get paid in the currency they are mining as a reward for putting their hardware and energy into securing the network, and whatever else that particular algorithm does. People are willing to pay for those tokens to either use them to pay to use the network, or to speculate. Either way, its the opposite of counterfeit you fucking fag.

only valid answer would really be :
it's making less than yesterday

You don't belong here goddammit

like $3.50

Pathetic.

>anime virgin incels calling others fags

lmao

the absolute state of hashlets

post your shit goys

>tfw you don't even watch anime just enjoy the shitstorm animeposting incurs
oh wow how many strains of hpv have you tasted user?