Tfw poorfag

>tfw poorfag
>tfw watching all you rich, privileged fucks crash and burn

I hope you cunts investedbyour whole life earnings of that cybercoin shit, fuck you. Your life has just been flushed down the toilet like a fat shit, you're with me now ahahahaha. Keep making all those pink wojak threads for my amusement

You posted the wrong wojack

>from those who have nothing, everything shall be taken
>to those who have all, more shall be given

youre attitude will keep you poor

faggot

What the fuck was the quote? Opposite land

Us meeks shall inherit the fiat

hey, I made 80k...

i like you, user.
we are like-minded.

meek is misinterpreted by root language origin translation
meek is not the weak
meek are those who try to live the best life they can by working to attain the highest good they can conceptualize, or something of that nature

those who are weak, helpless, and worthless are also spineless, and given power they would turn evil

those who do not bite because they have no teeth are not good

>privileged
hey faggot i started with 1k. i was just like you before i decided to actually improve my financial situation

I invested a fortune into crypto, and instead of being up 400% like I was 3 weeks ago, I'm now only up 300%. awwwwwwwwwww shucks. please laugh at me you pathetic cunt

cheers user, may your gains be many and your hands stay strong

>Want to improve my financial situation
>Had no money
>The train took off without me
You just got lucky on a gamble and pretend you were financially savvy
i kno. I was using what most people think it means. Good knowledge you got there though that's rare

ive been doing nothing but browsing biz while waiting for my mining rig pieces to arrive for the past 4 days.. my autism got the best of my and didnt read fiat to get the joke lmao

thank tho user

I work harder than ever will in your entire life, kid.

where did i claim to be "financially savvy"? i took a gamble and it paid off big time. sorry you're still stuck in the gutter. your time will come

tell us what you do then, chief

he trolls Veeky Forums

Jokes on you. I've made almost 10K mining on me and my brothers gaming PCs. Free money while I'm at work.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my life, you wouldn't understand, son.

So how much actual money do you actually have on hand right now from this gamble?

>muh life was harder
>ah work harder
dumb cunts make this argument
its about efficiency and momentum
you just have a shit attitude, maybe you work hard, but you work hard in one place, again

stay poor faggit

none of your business

>He thinks a bear market is permanent
>being this short sighted and ignorant of historical trends
Stay poor, faggot. I'm reinvesting $40k I cashed out near the top once we bounce off the bottom. In 10 months that $40k will be closer to $200k without me even doing anything. You fucking idiot, lol.

>someone actually bought my coins for $19,500
It feels fucking grand, and you can’t take it away from me.
That is the dilemma of a speculator: when you lose, nobody gives a shit. When you win, they hate you for winning.
There is some really weird complexy shit going on with you OP

So none.
Thanks for the info.

This only applies to cucks that have put money in within the past month or so

I'm still way way up, you pathetic poorfag peasant.

sure thing

You keep working while I cash out and masturbate to cartoons