Why is it so easy to spot a plebitor? You can smell the cringe and retardness from miles away

Why is it so easy to spot a plebitor? You can smell the cringe and retardness from miles away

subhumans i swear. i cant stay on that website for more than 3 minutes.

there should be an autoban on hodl

Lol newfags

Second this. Plebbit cancer meme.

Fu oldfag since 2007

faggots above me are all redditors

>Be redditfag
>People REEE
>they can't do anything about it
cozy

le

amirite

HOW YOU LIKE MY SPACING FAGGOTS

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN THE NARWHAL BACONS

Reddit and Veeky Forums are slowly combing audiences, you can't stop progress OP.

The one who are constantly posting the Raiblocks and VeChain threads are pretty much redditors.

>progress

Yeah that's cool and all but everyone knows the only real way to make money is a pump server. Join the discord at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

They're easy to spot because they all act the same.

They're easy to spot in real life too because 99% of the time they're semi-normie Nerds with overinflated egos that crave attention and validation, while at the same time being completely insecure. They're not exclusive to the STEM field but that's where you'll find the majority of them. There is 100% a "Reddit type" of guy and in my experience, I've always clashed with them since I was a little kid. They're unbearable.

>oldfag
>2006
kek lurk more faggot

Majority of the redditors is narcisstic (experienced it myself but /pol/ etc. cured me)

I'm from reddit. I see what you mean with the reddit-problem. It's a place where people act civilised and have a lot of pride because they are "knowledgeable" or something like that.
I prefer this place. But people calling themselves oldfags because they visited the site since 2007 or whatever is just pathetic. I hate people who prides themselves of being part of any group, even if it's an obscure group sort of like Veeky Forums is. Just speak volumes to me about how weak you are as individuals. Anyone who has written in this thread except me is fucking garbage and stop taking pride in anything, because it just shines through what a loser you are

you still don't get it. you still think you're above it all.
but coming here is the first step to being less of a faggot.

You sound like a massive faggot. As the other guy said, you don't get it. Lurk more and learn.

Reddit: where dumb people think they are smart

Let him discover the darker sides of human beeings and that not everything is so happy and okay. He's done the first step, others will follow

>most reddit response imaginable
tip o the fedora cocksmoker

>redditfag doesn't respect his elders

go fuck your dog you nigger, I am the oldest of fags and I bestow the curse of the RED upon you through my powers of the old

through his curse, your future will consist of sucking cock on the streets of new-delhi for 0.00001 BZC per blowjob, until one of your customers get mad about all the STDs you gave him, and he puts a bounty of 0.001 XMR on your head to end your pajeet cumslurping existence, and your body is disposed of in a shitting street in dubai

HODL. so you don't end up losing all your fucking money.

The perfect reddit post. 9/10 if bait

Yeah, why hold when you can sell low to buy high later?