Where are my Raiblockies at? the sell wall is slowly crumbling we are gunna make it

Where are my Raiblockies at? the sell wall is slowly crumbling we are gunna make it

HODL. Patience blockies. January is a shit month. Everyone spent too much on Christmas and travels. HODL. Patience.

Im here user. We must wait, the future is bright. Iron hands

Non minable coins will be the future if China keeps this shit up

hold strong brother. We are gonna make it! Still the most promising coin to hodl and buy more from I've ever came across.

bought in at ~ 8-11k sats. about to buy more when and if my money ever goes through

never bought XRB. sat on biz FUDing it for maximum keks

just bough it at 13 dollars. kek cant pass up a huge opportunity when it lands on your doorstep.

raiblocks the new iota hahahahhaha it doesnt fucking work

>new IOTA
>iota 8b market cap

im cool with that user

bought at 5$
comfy and confident

Remember when XRB was supposed to be like IOTA, but just work? But now its just like IOTA - it doesnt fucking work.

I may take your bags post binance listing, at 40k sats, just to help you faggots out.

Thinking about either buying more Rai or nav what should I do anons?

Eth, plasma and raiden is coming soon. Rai rekt. Iota rekt.

Eth is for you, Byteball is for me.

This is probably the only coin I'm confident in. The more I learn about the project and the devs, the more I want to hold it at least til Autumn. It's gonna be huge. Finally real working cryptocurrency without pitfalls.

> not part of the holy 4

Its not working you fucking faggot
"Node sync bug"
Its just a bug bro, the rai network is not working, but just a bug unsolved for 1 year, bro.

At lest do your homework, pajeet. The bug only matters under super high load. And it's being fixed as we speak. The network never stopped being operational.

>the network only breaks under load
>not a game ending bug

This is tron levels of delusion, if you aren't selling now you're stupid. This is going back down to $1 if they can't fix it in a week or two

The network never breaks, certain nodes do when they aren't backed. Bitgrail worked with a single xrb node for months before it exhausted its capacity.
But why I'm I talking to a pajeet?

let the streetshitters shit.

sell wall down. we pumping boys.

Yea I'm the pajeet for buying at 8k sats and selling at 175k sats before it shits itself. I'll be buying your bags back at 35k sats on binance