He didn't lock his coins before it all came crashing down

>he didn't lock his coins before it all came crashing down

Other urls found in this thread:

doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-tech/hardware.html
github.com/trezor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bought the top of btc at 19k but did not have a trezor until now. is there any way i can lock my btc at 19k like i wanted too, but could not because i did not own a trezor yet ?

The cool thing it lets you lock tokens now too :)
sitting on a comfy stack of 1.12 dollar req

>tfw my ledger nano s locked my BTC and ETH automatically at all time highs

I heard they're making a new gen than unlocks during gainz and locks during tanking

Brainlet here, please explain coin locking to me.

are you memeing on me?

Locking down your coins doesn't keep them from falling.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah fuck now that I think about it I can't remember if I confirmed locking LINK at $1.32 on my ledger before disconnecting.

With hardware wallets you can lock your coin at the price it is at, this way you don't lose money.

yeah i heard this to, kinda like setting a stop loss, it would be really useful

The blockchain is stored as-is on the ledger with the current price and a timestamp.

You don't lock your coins?

Wait WTF? Are you serious right now?

Wow so it forces people to buy them at that price no matter what the market price is? Pretty cool!! :)

why else do you think they are all sold out? lmoa

It's a meme it's not real

>newfags don't know about coin locking

For any brainlets in the thread, this is not how it works.
The only thing you have in a wallet is an amount of whatever coin (shares). The amount of shares you have does not change as the price fluctuates. If you put 5000 shares of some shitcoin into your wallet at $5 and the price falls to $1 then your 5000 shares are now worth $1 each, you've lost money.

> mfw people actually believe you can "lock" your coins

lol at all the fags that fell for the meme.

Of course not, who will buy your wallets coins at 1€ if they can buy it directly from the market for 0.1€?

How anyone regularly trolling Veeky Forums still doesn't know about the price lock feature is fucking mind boggling

This. Nano S is so much better than Trezor where you have to do the locking yourself and if you forget, well see you at the dip.

>my cold wallet locked the btc price at $200
ÀAAAAAAÁAAAAÂAAAÄAAAÃAAAĄAAAÅAAĀAAªAA

LOL for those who fell for it. You fucking idiots.

>not just buying a Ledger Blue and adjusting your coins back to ATH
Poorfags with their trezors I swear...

b-but who would buy buttcoin for 19k?

And be locked in at 0.1? Fuck That. I want a higher value lock.

proof with picture that you can lock them on these wallets..

Didn't think they sold that one to the public

locked and loaded

Have you tried the wayback machine? You should be able to go back on the blockchain thru the digital archive and lock in your price then.

It's called google

lol we're all retarded

Then what’s the point of a wallet if you can’t lock the price in? I might as well just keep it on the exchange where it’s more secure cus there’s security on there

look at this post
Stay comfy with that lock.

Can I get some context on this picture user?

>keep it on the exchange where it’s more secure
top fucking kek

Well done user!

trezor and ledgers have a smart contract build in that executes put and call options and your coins stay the same value. theres a fee attached but its a great way to manage risk. one of the key reasons to own one.

You re right. An exchange is historically the best place to keep your digital currencies. Good thinking. They have security and 2 factor authentication.

Should I lock in Bitcoin at 12k? Scared it could drop back to 5000 in the next month

Dumb Americans rooting for Trump thinking "he is the one" and then getting eternally btfo'd when he backstabs them just as every president before him who is just a jew puppet.

Bro. It was literally him or Hillary. Wtfwyd?

Finger boxes are back in.

it's so funny to make money out of normies who don't own any automated price lockers.

>not auto-locking your coins at ATH using a hacked ledger
You like to lose money right ?

I would have voted Trump. Doesn't really change anything though. I only criticise the people who are still in strong support of him like the faggots over at r/the_donald

is that like an app. ?
i dont want to get scammed

What you retards don't get is that you bought into a literal meme.
>lock in your coin at $100,000
>coin drops to $0.0001
>no one's gonna buy your coin for more than $0.0001
>no one's gonna accept your coin for a $100,00 purchase because then they wouldn't have the locked in price, but the new, lower price
You retards literally CANNOT CASH OUT. LITERALLY. If you lock in your price at $10, but it goes dow to $1, how do you think you're gonna redeem your coin for $10? Who's gonna trade you a $10 equivalent for a (now) $1 coin. It's literally a ponzi.

Guys I just locked my BTC at $11500 in case it falls even lower, but it says that I can't unlock until 3 hours have passed. Is this some sort of protection against day trading using locking/unlocking? Now I'm scared that BTC will shoot back up to $13000 or so... I should have read the manual before locking.

Wait wtf, is this true? I literally just bought some price lock wallet because of the earlier posts in this thread.

>what is a market buy

LOOK AT THIS REDDIT NORMIE

GET HIM GUYS RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except for JFK, but we all know what happened to him

Think about it. Don't believe anything you read, until you think about it and make a decision yourself.
Only a Redditor would be dumb enough to fall for this trick. This is about as scammy as most ERC20 tokens.

Phew, thank fuck I locked all my coins before this free fall.

This is my favorite kind of Veeky Forums thread. I['s astounding these brainlets have absolutely no understanding of crypto and they probably invested way more than I ever have.

Hillary. Trump can't even think straight. He's senile now, and even before he was a fucking brainlet.

>puts and calls
>on a 120MHz ARM chip
Get out of here, normie. Here are the schematics:
doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-tech/hardware.html
And here is the source code: github.com/trezor
It's all a LARP.

I have 24 btc locked in at 20$ how the fuck do i fix this

lol, they are fucking with you retard. A hardware wallet is just that a wallet, secure but it has nothing to do with the price.
How the fuck do you live without being constantly scammed?

>lock your coins

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHASFWHFBEHWBFWIFW GOOOO GOOOOO GAAAAAAA GAAAAAAA HELP ME MY MONEY MY MONEY IS BLEEDING IT'S ALL GONE, GONEOGNEONGOENGEWIUGWJME AAAAAAAAAAAA

lol aspergers

>shares

Kys faggot

>there are people on this forum RIGHT NOW that didn’t lock in their coins at ATH in preperation for the chinese new year free fall

just when I think ive seen everything, you imbeciles can still surprise me

Yeah JFK was the last real one.

fucking loooool at the fact you looked that up you autist

oh wow, look at the crypto currency "experts" who have $100 in some pajeet shitcoin

>2FA
so it's better than XRP and has a real world use?
how aren't people still not all in on this?

Says the pleb who doesn't even lock his coins

>Letting a woman lead your country
lmfao