I got hacked and some asshole sent himself my coins from my adress to his. How do I track that fucker down?

I got hacked and some asshole sent himself my coins from my adress to his. How do I track that fucker down?

His address: etherscan.io/address/0x1fd96bfb3fa1c7d380ade45eeafe50e6a9f8fc32

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments
etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comment-3710904906
disqus.com/home/discussion/etherscan/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d/#comment-3710904906
tronlab.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

topkek

you can't

You can't.
How did you get hacked?

Please Sir!

soz, needed them more than you

>Ethereum

You deserve to get hacked for using that unsecure piece of shit

>tracking
>crypto
Heh.

How many coins OP?

Call the cyber police

Tell us how you got hacked and maybe we will help you

did "sir" hack you?

fucking hudred dollars gone Im so mad god damnit! fuck"!"""!"

He violated the NAP, you have the green light to raid his base, OP.

i love this meme so much

top wew

pls sir

Backtrace his address, report him to the cyber police AND the state police.
Consequences will never be the same.

What meme is this? I've been away from biz for a couple months now.

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments
Scammer pajeet got scammed by another scammer.Read the comments.Absolute gold

He done goofed

if you actually have money to pay someone to play detective, where would you go? is there a group or business that is able to track down stolen funds and blacklist addresses? this shit is going to be pretty common as crypto grows.

>Scammer pajeet
stop lying

You can't get your money back. Sorry bro.
The best thing you can do now is find and murder him.

sir pls sir

that address didn't receive any substantial amounts... what exactly should he have stolen from you

How is ETH "less secure" from other shitcoins?

am nt lying sir

You can track down someone if they're dumb enough to send the coins to an exchange and pay out, as long as the exchange cooperates.

His loss.

Who was he and how much was "stolen"?

Fucking kek, this is pure gold indeed. Did he upload the video anywhere? Pajeet took down his video.

Some guy got scammed, started begging and Veeky Forums is torturing him and saying he's the scammer.

He gave his private keys to someone. You could hardly call that "scammed"

yea i figured an exchange would cooperate, well some of them. i don't think too many thieves are that dumb though. i'm curious what crypto funds tell investors though. i can't imagine they say, "if someone steals your eth it's just gone and the police can't do anything". where do they turn when they get robbed?

How would you call it? The scammer exploited his lack of knowledge.

>hacked

I think I have the streamable link bookmarked, let me check.But, it is kinda sad tho..
how do you know he was not trying to take advantage of the scammer1's mistake(which was a lie as it turned out)

He got scammed by a fake airdrop. Read his comment:
etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comment-3710904906

The rest was invented by user with no proof.

disqus.com/home/discussion/etherscan/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d/#comment-3710904906

THis is the scam site
tronlab.site/

nice bait

It's a scam. But not a hack. I rest my case

He said his gold was for spiritual reasons so likely india. Fake tron airdrop scam took 7 years salary from the guy or about 10k usd.

Giving a nameless faceless person on the Internet your private keys would be akin to withdrawing all money from your bank, walking outside, handing it to a nigger, and then crying when he doesn't give it back. I guess since something was promised in return it would technically be a scam. Ill give you that user. But anyone who would fall for it deserves to lose all their money. Also anyone who invested in tron deserves to lose all their money.

Keks, I enjoy these

Nobody is answering OP in this painful moment, I will white knight you.

You can do some research and analyze the path of those ETHs.
For example if he transferred to an exchange wallet, you can easelly identify it and then try to convince that exchange that he stole your ETH. Sent from your own wallet without authorization.

If he sent to a personal wallet just keep tracking once in a while because sooner or later he will likely deploy it in an exchange and then same thing. Contact them and try to convince them.

Be smart OP

Call the police. Seriously. If they are going to charge taxes, then you should get to use government services. If these fuckers want to tax you, they have show something for it.

>1488 seconds
>streetshitter
Oh I am laffin

I have a feeling this is exactly what would happen to my cousin if he decides to get into crypto.

OP are you the yesterdays star The Pajeet?

How the fuck did you get hacked? Srsly. Was your password "password1234" or something?