Am I the only one who isn't freaking out right now? I'm down 23%, but honestly I don't feel that worried. It's strange...

Am I the only one who isn't freaking out right now? I'm down 23%, but honestly I don't feel that worried. It's strange. Anyone else uncomfortably comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/l/logarithmicscale.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you pass the *balls bigger than raisins* test OP

im /comfy/
justd but /comfy/

I just got into this knowing full well I could lose it all, and I'm familiar with the chinks always selling like crazy before their new year.

It's fun to meme and whatnot, but I know it'll bounce back. At least to the point where I might get what I put into it all back out. Again, rule#1, don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

Same. I've lost a fuck ton of money, and I feel absolutely nothing. If it bounces back, nice, if not, whatever.

Dog, I'm JUST'd too. Literally everyone is. We swim together, we sink together. Good for those who pulled out with a profit. Pitty those who fell for the "bought high sold low" meme.

Yeah I'm ok with losing all my money because I'm not an a point where
I only want to invest into solid tech. I'm actually happy because of that
My focus is now on saving up money, investing into good coins and just hodl

I'm good user. Only broke newfag children give a shit about this. In any game where you don't know the outcome, the smart bet is to always play the odds.

Think of it this way. When was the last time in 5 years (1800 days) crypto plunged that it didn't come back and make the people who bought in a fuckton of profit?

Say what you like but you have ZERO historical data to back a negative viewpoint.

i've held the same bags since december
still up plenty but it hurts to lose 50k overnight in imaginary anime coins

Im down 130% from my usual price

Same here. I think it's because I'm completely at peace wth the idea of killing myself if I truly lost everything. That or hitch around the country until I die

You feel good because you aren’t an idiot.

Market will bounce back - new highs will be seen - all these doomsdayers are fucking worst.

This is because you're all in shock and it hasn't hit you yet that we're going to enter a multi year bear market.

I need more memes wrapped in the blanket for my collection

Portfolio is still work $15k with only 3k invested last year, so what I'm down from 20k it'll come back. Only holding blue chips btw eth/btc/neo/xrp

I’ll be worried if I check the price in a year and it’s down from right now. Until then I literally don’t care.

bought for long term hodl-ing, life has its ups and downs

>not worried

I have a 401K, pension, brokerage accounts, home equity and bought ETH at $50 so I'm doing just fine overall

I feel no real connection to this money. I only put in 1k USD which I've already cashed back out. It seems more like a video game score to me than anything else. And I'm going for a personal best.

I think I should start putting in more money actually, can’t get too much worse than this.

This. And with the influx of so many normies, it's possible it can bounce back even stronger.
Or crash harder. Whatever happens happens. I really am not worried.

Only put 1300 in. So not much skin in the game, I'll wait it out and just hope it moons

feel the comfort

No you're not user it's called not being a dumbshit and investing more then you can lose.

i fucking love dips they're the best times to browse Veeky Forums and usually you can refill your coins easily

My portfolio is still up 3.5k (And I already cashed 1.2k), despite having reached 7.1k, My only fiat invest was 60 USD.
If the market explodes or takes me to lamboland I will continue /comfy/

i;m down 66% and furiously masturbating

Feeling regret for not going into tether a week ago
But never mind still in profit

Kek

this is me pretty much. i've got around $1m in assets and no debt, so whatever. i only put $3k into crypto anyways..bought btc at $200 per ;)

thank you friend more please

Yeah this doesn’t bother me at all. I have faith that it will turn around.

I got over losing my 2 bitcoins when btc-e got goxed by the pigs last summer.
Everything that happens since the slavs unexpectedly returned ~70% of them is just some wild adventure. Well, I say "wild" but I am kinda bored right now.
Might as well finish up my wagecuck tasks for today.

>In any game where you don't know the outcome, the smart bet is to always play the odds.
That's the dumb money.
Smart money calculates expected value and only invest if it's positive.

game over though son

>tfw up 6x in tau ico
>tfw up 15x in colx
>tfw its cold outside and i literally look like picrelated
/maximum comfy/

Didnt invest more than i was willing to lose so meh

Figuratively

nice, only got in when BTC was hitting $600 again late 2016
have nowhere near a million though.. later this year will do it for sure.
been up 80% and down again countless times the last year

I will not make the same mistake ive made over and over in 2017: caring about the fiat value rather than the stack of coins. Not once did I experience hard justing on my fiat, but ive butchered my stacks so hard I would be twice as rich today if I had just held.

But blah blah blah years long bear market blah blah doomsaying. There's a reason tetherfag doesn't show his face anymore.

why would i be worried?

You are just better at this than 90% of people on this. You will be surprised how difficult what we're doing is to normalfags. They just buy at ATH because muh green candles and sell at the dip because they are weak handed. Doing the opposite is incomprehensible to them because they are dumb and don't research anything.

believe in the tech hold good alts it's a long game for me

I am apathetic and it feels weird. The pain of panic selling in the past made me numb to these dips so I am waiting for the inevitable spike upwards to gtfo

r-r-rright?

We had a worse dip just a few weeks ago. At least I did. I'm still up compared to that because I managed to up my value in Satoshi.

Gonna need another 20% drop and even then I have more than doubled my investment.

I'm rather thinking of buying the dip

I lost like 60% but I'm still up like 1000% from early december and ive already cashed out my initial investment

>look! if I intentionally obfuscate this chart by using a logarithmic scale to hide larger changes, it doesn't look that bad!

>implying crypto doesn't follow exponential growth

I mined dogecoins as a joke in 2013 and just now changed them to eth. I didn't spend a dime and even with the dip I still have half a year salary in my shit country out of nothing.

Down 60%, but oh well - shit happens. still up 20% from initial investment

I feel bored, nothing goes up and I don't care about loosing gains I never cashed.

Coping mechanism.

I'm feeling super comfy in LINK (still up a little) and XLM (same), a lot less comfy in DBC (DOWN 73 PERCENT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHY DIDNT I JUST WAIT A WEEK I COULD HAVE PUT THAT CASH IN GOOD SHIT I DONT HAVE ANYMORE DISPOSABLE CASH LYING AROUND)

but I'm ok.

you are in shock

someday you'll look back and realize how dumb you were and how much you lost. First rule of trading is risk management

t. trader who has had 80% draw down and trades for a living

Same

delete

>not using log scales for mid/long term crypto
not gonna make it user
>Logarithmic price scales are generally accepted as the default setting for most charting services, and they're used by the majority of technical traders
investopedia.com/terms/l/logarithmicscale.asp

everything does, look at s&p 500 chart
it's just that crypto moves faster

Yeah, but it's because I only had 1k invested and also secretly wanted it to end and be free.

Once the 1k I put in earlier turned into +40k I didnt even realize what was happening. It was just a number on the account balance or wallet.
Now its still just numbers on the fucking balance. I guess it helps alot if you are a lazy ass neet.

like 2 days ago I was fine but I'm starting to get concernced

Jesus I was worried that thing would burst

what the actual fuck

It's easy to be down 23% when that equates to $230.

Not comfy. I'm hurting user. I dont knkw how long I can hold on before I crack

Last I checked I have the same amount of BTC/ETH I've always had. So yeah, sitting comfy.

>down 130%

The absolute state

Without pink wojaks what would be the purpose of life?

got into this in december

put 5k

cashed out 2.3 k

im done with crypto

bye guys

this was a nice 2k lesson.

DONT BY AT ALL TIME HIGH

this is kind of hot

Look back on right now as a 2k lesson in having weak hands

Weak

I cashed out my initial investment right before this crash so Im not too worried about it.
Disappointing to see my portfolio in free fall but hey i technically didn't lose any actual money

Fucking noobs

I'm freaking out because I can't decide what to buy. too many choices.

because I unironically believe in what I hold.
justd but comfy

iron hands iron balls

i had 90% of my folio in bitcoin already, unlike biz im not an over optimistic retard. bear market always ends with btc reaching new paradigm

I'm comfy as hell because I got I'm in a long since 2015 and this is like the 107th time a dip happens.

im freaking out that Im all out of ammo and cant buy more cheap coins
I hope this bear market continues for a month or two, if I had *any* money left right now I would go balls deep on BTC, VEN and QASH

>december
aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I got up to 110, I think I'm at 90 right now. Believe I started January with 20. Iron hands.

so you owe 30% of your 'usual price' to an exchange

>only down 5% in btc value
>comfy

When you make a high risky investment you have to assume you'll lose all your money. Otherwise don't make an investment like this.

Comfy af migo! Already cashed out seed funds, bought solid projects, too old for ADD, all good!

entirely unruffled, just disappointed I can't double down at these levels. getting ZOGbucks into crypto takes way too long

Went from 220k to 175k something in one night. I don't feel anything.
my ocd is pissed off cause 220 looks nicer, that's it. Also I'm 100% allin crypto.

Feelin this too. Im not far below the 100k mark, but god damn do I wanna be back up to it.

just do your favorite drug and enjoy the day

Exactly the same as you except divide your total value by 1000

Literally maxed out 2 CCs to get into crypto in early dec

It just kept going up and up and I didnt cash out. Now I've basically lost it all and I think I'm done with this crap.

Shoulda known it was just a gamble
Now the house has won and Im in the gutter!

hold you twat

usual price what is this

>got into debt to buy btc at ath
>Shoulda known it was just a gamble

if not b8 mate... wtf

Went from 17k to 9k, how the fuck did everybody only down 20%?