Last year my wife got me a nice sapphire rx470 8gb. It was about 190 and came with Hitman...

Last year my wife got me a nice sapphire rx470 8gb. It was about 190 and came with Hitman. Very considerate and sweet gift really.

Now that same fucking card is 500-600 fucking dollars on eBay used. While I suppose I could be glad I got mine...I kinda feel awful for the people who can't have one. I mean seriously we work fucking hard for our money...it's nice to have things like this after all that effort.

And yet other hard working man and women of perfectly reasonable income levels can't have one. I hate miners with every fiber of my god-damned being for this. Right this second there are many people who after finishing a labor filled 40-60 hour week...hard working ordinary people who contribute to their community...who pay their taxes and raise their children. Many give yo charity either via money or volunteering.

And these hard working decent people...can't even play a fucking PC game. Not for any real reason. But because some ass clowns are very literally trying to print pretend currency.

Currency you can't get a tank of gas with... pretend currency you can't buy groceries with to feed a family. That's why these hard working average people can't have a modest luxury.

Miners make me wanna fucking puke. And yes if I see anyone walking out of a store with more than 4 gpus. Yes I will beat the god-damned shit out of you.

Somewhere right now a man or woman wants to play a simple game with their kid. You'll deserve that ass whooping.

Fuck off gaymers
The white race is dying and you're shitting about GAYMING? /biz is the financial vanguard of /pol, never forget that

/pol/ is gaaaay

gaaaaaaaaaaay

You look like you live in a basement

And /v is the art one u silly

this. also i just bought 6 vegas

I really, genuinly hope you are not larping and are really this butthurt about fucking PC games. You are what's wrong with the world today. Feeling entitled to your gaming silliness.

"Oh, if I saw you, I'd beat the shit out of you. DURR"
>pic related

A fucking graphics card is not bread. It's a luxury and you can live without one. Keep being jealous of miners

>le pul suprime race

Love u op, these spoiled babies will never learn

Muh race.

No one cares you are pathetic

You can just get a Xbox or Playstation for less than $200 and it will play any game fine. PC gaming is a meme and only worth it for people who like strat games (xcom, civ, total war, etc.)

>f..fuck off gamer fags lol we are saving the white race with out cryptos and shitposting read evola hahah

>people paying $800 for a 1070 to mine

>barely making more than $2 a day per card after ETH took a hit.

>over a year per card to break even, price and profitability to drop further.

>ETH changing proofing model sometime in the year to make mining redundant.

why is prajeet so clueless?

Well I don't have to be angry for much longer. Your bubble is popping, and soon all of the pajeets, chinamen and normies will stop buying up GPUs trying their asinine get rich quick schemes.
Maybe then you'll have to work hard like the rest of us, and you'll appreciate what it means to come home after a hard days work, snuggle up with the missus and play some games.

you're a disgusting human being.

thanks user

I already own a PS4 and my switch (can't live without it!) but there are plenty of PC exclusive titles/ games I couldn't imagine playing anywhere else.

No you waste your money on pajeet schemes

Grow the fuck up. A grown man has no business playing with video games. Fucking man child

stop being such a faggot and start mining

Jfc the card pays for itself in 6 months and Moore's Law is dead. Stop being a retard.

I was all for PC gaming till my GF wanted to buy a PS4. We got it and I have to say GTA, Witcher, and a lot of others are much more enjoyable to play.

just another reason why sia will go 20,000x this year due to asics. Don't worry, your GPUs will go back down in price

that 1070 is probably being used to mine ZEC or some other altcoin

eth is still best on 480

Says who?

This is what I've been thinking lately as well.
It's just so easy getting home from work, plopping down on the couch and drifting away. Crypto also distracts me even more so. Today for example, I spent my whole day reading Veeky Forums, reddit, researching coins and checking prices and I'm going to bed in an hour.

Jesus i really can't tell if this guy is a troll or a massive faggot. Snuggle up with the missus and play games? Crypto is saving many of these youths lives you massive fag. Instead of wasting countless hours on video games that produce NOTHING for you. They are reading, every fucking day and researching what crypto they should be investing in. And staring at charts being somewhat productive.

Enjoy being a degenerate 45 year old gamer with 'missus' the fat fucking whale. No normal sane girl would date a full grown manchild gamer.

I don't even play 30 min a day on my gaming PC since getting in crypto, yea mining is pretty gay but it is more productive than being you OP. FAGGOT

>le gaming in current year
i want the games industry to crash and burn hard, its long overdue and all the kikery needs to be put to an end

Dude try to realize that the game is rigged. When just working hard, you and other wagecucks are competing for a super small part of wealth that is actually available. You are the one enabling rich people to get richer. Crypto is a possible gateway to make a larger piece of that wealth available to normal people.

Can you imagine if kikery ended in all aspects of entertainment? Music, movies, tv, gaming. So much would be enjoyable again.

lol fat boi
hopefully people on biz aren't like that

Yeah I'm sure the problem is the jews. for being supposedly smart "crypto experts" you guys really aren't that intelligent.

>instead of wasting countless hours on video games that produce NOTHING for you
they produce enjoyment. I already have a job, I put in 8 hours a day 5 days a week for a pretty okay salary and that entitles me to leisure time whenever I'm not currently on the clock. As it does with everyone else who is employed, that's the way the world works.
Or do you not understand that? How days are scheduled? I mean sure it must be hard to pay attention to things like responsibilities when you're living with your parents playing with internet funny money, but I guess it's not your fault. I pity you, really.

its off reddit

I own 20 RX 480s

lol play uncharted 4
half the game youre getting your ass kicked by a bitch
of course its pozzed

Demand and supply fucko, nobody owns you anything. Fuck off bitch, either you pay or you get nothing.

Fuck your games faggot.

>Well I don't have to be angry for much longer. Your bubble is popping
I hope for your own well being you buy soon then since prices will skyrocket up again towards the end of the year.

>40 hours a week
>job

You’re a useless wage slave. Entrepreneurs snd business owners put in 80+ hours a week.

Stop playing shitty games and work more.

>/biz
>/pol
Damn newfags

No, fuck your hashes dipshit.

The Nvidia 1050 can't play those games? I'm pretty sure they can, and I'm pretty sure your kid is ok without playing on 100 FPS.

jelly because u are too monkey brained to get free money

Go watch Twitch, little boy.

free as in worthless?

Why isn't people talking abot how fatty this guy is? Fatty fatty go lose weight

Bought a 480 last year for $240, im going to sell cause I just got a 1080ti. Whats a good price?

Naw you’re the worthless one faggot, computer computations will replace your worth in everyway

Judging from your tone, you seem a tad upset. Why?

5 BTC says this guy die on Social Security

Judging from your posts, you seem a tad butt hurt. Why?

that's what they say but at least 20-25 of those hours are spent mindlessly staring at powerpoint slides while burnt out and contributing nothing of value.

Roll quads for vega 64 giveaway
No rerolls

kek two people walked out the store, one let out a loud grunt like it had happened to him before when I bought every 1070 and 1060, RX570 and RX580 (about 17 cards in total, store is the cheapest in Aus).
Made me laugh. I resold the AMD cards on eBay since retards here like to pay much more than they're worth.

rollin

gib

plz deliver user ill pay shipping

>Doesn't understand supply and demand
>Doesn't understand cryptocurrency
>Total cuck who's wife is probably pregnant with the forbidden seed

Please. Tell me more how your vidya contributes more to the global economy that digital gold and machine learning.

We both know you wont/cant deliver

plz anonsan

>I already have a job, I put in 8 hours a day 5 days a week for a pretty okay salary and that entitles me to leisure time whenever I'm not currently on the clock. As it does with everyone else who is employed, that's the way the world works.
God dammit this is either the best bait I've seen all year or you really are a fucking retard. You're not entitled to shit. Your 40 hr work week used to be enough to afford a GPU. Now the demand for GPUs has changed much faster than supply and price has gone up. Fuck off if you're trying to tell me it's more important for you to get to play video games than any other use. This isn't communism. Whoever can afford it gets it.

I bet op is one of those fat weird bugmen numale gamer types

I wouldn't touch any modern game with a 10 ft pole without console commands. They ship these garbage beta versions they call finished product out as fast as humanly possible and give the finger to console owners. At least on PC I can auto finish bugged quests and teleport away from bugged maps or floors that will get a character stuck. Also mods, wherever would we be without nude mods.