I just went all in on NEO. How fucked am I?

I just went all in on NEO. How fucked am I?

Sell low, buy high.

Good job.

Good choice, NEO will rebound once again when weak hands are done selling.

hope you got some strong hands, 2k by end of the year

Should I all in on NEO or ETH?

It was at 100$ less than a week ago. Still more than 30% up

buying the day after ath during a market wide crash is one of the best moves you can make

you fucked up. neo is being held up by a huge buy wall. it gonna have a massive dip soon

This is the best move of your life. I went all in a few months ago.

You'll be alright user. You might be buying fairly high but nowhere near recent ATH and NEO is holding up far better than most, and will go on an absolute fucking tear once we re-enter bull market.

ETH is a dead coin that never delivered. NEO is the same in chink, once it get used, it stops working

That's not tether

Well I did feel bad buying in high but I still think it is currently undervalued at the moment. A lot of ICOs are starting to use it now and it really should be a top 5 coin. I figure if I hold it for at least a month there's no way I don't at least double my money when gas is taken into consideration.

2k by eoy is. still. on.

NEo is only down like 8%. BTC is the coin that’s crashing

You chose wrong

NEO or VEN? Im a poorfag with low investing power btw

>NEO is the same in chink, once it get used, it stops working

This.

Watch the NEO/usdt depth chart and BTC/usdt depth chart for literally 5 minutes and you will see how wrong your comment is.

Neo is about to blow

op here up 8% already feels fucking good get in fags

> How fucked am I?

Fucked if you sell. Wait for $1k this year

Um.. guyths. longtime NEO holder here.. selling it all for Vechain.. you seeeing all the news about China partnerships? WE’RE IN THE WRONG CHINK ETH

Make sure you share the channel link so we can get going!! Expect 3000+% pumps!
Only on::
t . me / roadtomars

Guys help please,

I recently scored a decent job building solar fields around the southeast us.. I made 100k after 5 years and working my way up to site supervisor. I am single dad and instead of buying a house for me and my kids I went bought 50k worth of tron at 4 cents and sold it at 26.. and used that money to buy ANS which i sold at 12 buck... so I went all in with 75k on neo lastnight at 184..... now with market crashing im scared im down 25% and I consider myself a pretty smart guy but I cant stop buying ATH and selling low.. what do I do will I make it if i hold neo?

What? WTF is ANS? You made 300k on Tron and you lost it all on that? I don't even know what that is.

Anyways hold NEO you should be back positive by the end of the month if not with the Gas you get you will have a sweet dividends until it recovers.

You cannot possibly be this stupid.

solid choice but I see better return in VEN

I guess he was talking about antshares i don't know his post is all over the place and makes it sound like he just got into crypto a month ago. invest in a writing class

VEN. More bang for your buck

Also, take note that it's not crashing anywhere near as much as anything else.

VEN is literally tied to the chinese government. The shit is like holding gold during stock market crashes

NEO is just chink ethereum right

i bought ~100k USD worth as a hedge incase crypto flips to chinks
also because dat gas

You picked the most solid coin there is right now, so probably not too fucked.

repeating digits confirm validity

Kek ok i agree.

Also seems like an ok move. Not sure NEO is going to flip BTC but does seem very solid. I am more in VEN for the potential. NEO is blue chip at this point though so much safer.