Cliff High Predicts BTC to $100k at EOY; nothing can stop its momentum

Just a friendly reminder that the BTC and crypto freight train can't be stopped and this is a momentary dip and pause in Crypto's rise to prominence. Strap yourselves in because after this dip we are going to pluto.

"We have such an instance now of a number associated with Bitcoin being expressed as 'one hundred thousand'. Note that this appears in late 2018. It is characterized by being within 'whispered awe', and 'shouted elation', and 'choked disbelief' supporting sets. These expression contexts provide some additional clues including some sets going to 'one hundred K parties', and '100k celebrations', and 'one hundred thousand line parties' and other language of a similar nature. These sets are also part of several major groups that are describing a 'greatly anticipated event (crossing the 100k line)' that will be treated as a global 'happening' very much like 'new years'. Other sets describe the language that will follow the 'crossing the line day', and the many many references to 'parties'. Some of these language sets include specific to the occasion 'dances', and 'music' along with other 'artistic renderings (of the moment)'. There are sets suggesting that 'large quantities' of 'where were you when we crossed the line?' videos, and blogs will be created.

hook a brotha up with his latest report pdf? thx much

He predicted 10,800 btc for february.

Last summer.

He will be right.

Is this guy legit? What has he been right about before? just curious.

Holy shit, new Clif???

He is fucking batshit crazy is what he is, but he is right ALOT.

this I remember him predicting Antshares would explode, convinced me to keep holding it. I'll always like him for that.

>I remember him predicting Antshares would explode, convinced me to keep holding it. I'll always like him for that.

his predictions are crazy accurate , so yeah.

Is btc Cliff’s new silver? Cause he has never been right about silver.

Do you know when he predicts when we get out of the dip? Is it early March?

I like Cliff, he is cool. Also, there is a lot of upside to hold BTC. Everyone at biz should have at least 1 whole btc.

>Everyone at biz should have at least 1 whole btc

this, if you aren't holding 1 whole btc this should be your goal.

i mean this is not just clif.

link to the guy pls.

who's taking this nutcase seriously?

pretty much nothing

he's a crook

Reminder that retarded outlandish predictions are a sign of a bubble top, as in 2000 internet stocks, which destroyed the entire US tech sector for a decade

Make sure you share the channel link so we can get going!! Expect 3000+% pumps!
Only on!
t . me / roadtomars

>$100 BTC muh bubble top
>$1,000 BTC muh bubble top
>$5,000 BTC muh bubble top
>$10,000 BTC muh bubble top

You just dont get it do you...this is not a bubble, its a revolution.

a "new paradigm"

cliff's webbot literally just picks up on what people are talking about. Back in 2015 bitcoin traders were talking about the huge cup forming on bitcoin and made their predictions for when it broke upwards. That's where he gets his prices from.

He predicted 13.800$ usd in february 2018, to be exact. We still might hit that number. Which will be the base of new growth in March aka "spring bloom"
He is usually correct with his predictions. but i also like his ability to paint you a bigger picture.
Yes.

Yes, the internet was also a revolution. What the fuck has that got to do with a market going parabolic then tanking just as hard?
See you in ten years.

>We have such an instance now of a number associated with Bitcoin being expressed as 'one hundred thousand'. Note that this appears in late 2018. It is characterized by being within 'whispered awe', and 'shouted elation', and 'choked disbelief' supporting sets. These expression contexts provide some additional clues including some sets going to 'one hundred K parties', and '100k celebrations', and 'one hundred thousand line parties' and other language of a similar nature. These sets are also part of several major groups that are describing a 'greatly anticipated event (crossing the 100k line)' that will be treated as a global 'happening' very much like 'new years'. Other sets describe the language that will follow the 'crossing the line day', and the many many references to 'parties'. Some of these language sets include specific to the occasion 'dances', and 'music' along with other 'artistic renderings (of the moment)'. There are sets suggesting that 'large quantities' of 'where were you when we crossed the line?' videos, and blogs will be created.
kek, his webbot probably just came across deluded bitcoin fanboys on reddit and relayed their mental masturbation conversations.

I'm still not sure that this new "internet" fad is going to catch on. Why the fuck would you get your news sitting in front of some dingy screen instead of just chilling in your nice sofa and watching some evening news?

He also predicts $30,000 or 30,000x or 30,000% with respect to OMG.

I have been obsessed with OMG for months and can tell you nobody other than Clif has discussed the 30,000 number, so I don't know where he's getting it from.

30,000% makes no sense as it only really corresponds to about $125 a coin. He said in a subsequent tweet maybe 30,000x, which would be about $16,000 a coin.

In a world where bitcoin is 100k, this is plausible.

The pop of the tech bubble was different because it left a ton of infrastructure behind. This was use to build the internet we know today.

The housing mortgage pop in contrast left massive debt, empty housing and homeless people in its wake.

you misunderstood his prediction

he said around 700-800$ a coin in the next 12-18 months

are his reports worth the purchase price?

silly user, Veeky Forums does not deserve OMG. Let them eat their shitcoins.

I made good bucks on his Ripple moon call, and still holding VERI and PPT. Both were his top picks for 2018. Have bought some OMG at 9$ just because he said this.

Where did he say this?

The 30,000 number is very clear in his interview with Arcane Bear

In essence yes. Its a dense packet of information and provides an unique viewpoint into cryptos. I bought 1 just to see what the big deal is and now im buying every report he sells. .

$99 for one? no fucking way

where can i find these online, i am curious

There is a high chance you will get a fake report that has been altered if you try to get a free one. If you dont want to pay watch his interviews (3 amigos ussualy talk about cryptos)