What's with you drama queens. Please anybody who reads this answer with Y (yes) or N (no). Question:

What's with you drama queens. Please anybody who reads this answer with Y (yes) or N (no). Question:
Are you still over 2x over your total investment?

Y
Over 20x still

yeah im still at like 100x

same...
still feels bad man. Lost like 10k overnight.

sometimes tay has boobs and ass sometimes she dont
>xfile.mp3

this

yes, but this whole month's gains are gone. I'm back to nearly the same dollar value I was looking at on Dec 31 at 11:59PM, telling myself that this would be year I made it.

FUCK

Y

I'm still up 4-5x but it still fucking sucks you faggot

Yeah, I dropped like 500k over the last 3 days. Doesn't feel good.

no and I started in November

N

Y

went in poorfag style with 100€ and am still hovering above 700.

N ofc im not a jew

N.

Bought in entirely at $15k-17k. Still about 1.6x though. If this touches my initial investment, I'll start freaking out.

Youre confusing her with karlie kloss maybe

Fucking epilate that fucking hand you monkey

Y

Still up 19k%

Totally. I will be over 2x over my initial investment even if bitcoin plummets below 2k, and I am in no way an early adopter

Y, very much so

Y

I'm still around 10x my original investment.

Y
At x3, edging to x4 since the beginning of the month.

I'm back to 1x. Real money starts getting burned soon. I have faith it will come back, not like it was, but better than this.

still x10 even though i only started in december 2017

i was x20 last week so it still hurts tho

N

Invested 3.6k. Went up to 4K. Now Down to 1.2k. Fuck this crypto shit.

Yes 6-7x atm. Was up around 10-11x before this dip.

Still 3x though started a few days before new year's day.

was up to 6x at one point but fuck it. This is still an insane amount of gains for a bit over 2 weeks.

Down to 1.2k from 3.6k? What the fuck are you holding?

Y just a little more like 2.5

Y

sittin pretty

Same here user, we're still doing alright.

Shitcoins. I made money off of XLM and TRX moons. Then held TRX like a dumbass and bought REQ XLM and some BNB but everything has dropped and now I can’t watch it go any further and I’m sitting in Tether until I can figure out what to do with it.

user. Please help. I don't knkw how much more i can take

And N, I would have been in the green but I added additional 2k just before the crash. I still haven't experienced losses that would be too drastic but at this point my real money are slowly starting to burn

N

Invested 7.4k down to 4.6k. 3k to me is like, stupid a lot of money, but its still an investment with an intent to make more, so it feels more abstract than "three thousand dollaroos burning into the air"

Ah, that sucks. Hopefully things will go better and you'll be able to recover your losses soon enough

> Still up 5x.
> Initial investment generated by ETH mining.
> Sold mining rig with no loss

As comfy as one can be.

I welcome this crash. Everything was going up so fast I felt like missing the opportunities.

fucking kek

Y. But x4 instead of x7

if you kill yourself now, you can still lock in any gainz you've made compared to dec 31st

Y
Not by much though

Y

Y

yus

No, I just started

Cashed out 1.5x my initial investment on Saturday after fucking up a swing trade, still up 5x and comfy just waiting for next month knowing I'll be at 25x my initial investment easily as that's where I was at before everything started dropping.

Nope, joined at the worst time possible I suppose

No
Down to about 1.75x my initial investment

yea kinda same i made 2x but now it's at 1.5x

Y

Invested 7k, still at 270k (down from 330 though)

Y
10x
Down 40% from ATH last week though:(

Started with $2k.

My portfolio ATH was $34k. Now I'm down to $22k.

So yeah. It sucks, but not that bad.

You need a ledger to lock in

Y

the only thing I'd like to invest right now is all of my semen in taytay's anoos

Y

im a thousand dollars lower from my initial, i dont give a fuck ride or die mother fucker

Y

put in $100 in 2015. Nothing can touch me. Come at me bros.

Y

Cashed out my initial investment after hitting 5x weeks ago so the 30% hit I've taken in the last couple of days doesn't really have me too down. It's "house money" and I'm just in it for the memes now.

Lost 24% of 7k initial investment, also took 3k loan so have to pay back in 2 weeks or they break my legs... Fuck me

N
Because i started 2 weeks ago. New money coming soon. Hope to make at least 10X. will i make it?

y

Yeah, 20x

Just put in an extra 5k

put in 2k in july, ath is 160k, currently on 90k

Y.
Also why do people say she is flat? those are some big ol titties.

Y
about 200x up

why is she so pretty

Y

Yes, 10x
80% fiat atm

Y

also cashed out way over my initial
this sucks but we'll get through it

Yes. Started a week into december and I'm still 2.5x. I got really lucky that I didn't get duped into any KuCoin shitcoins or I would be fucked. I was 4x at peak though.

Y, but only just.
Only put in like 3 days worth of wages so if it goes to zero I'm not too concerned.
It won't tho. Hold tight niggers.

Y

y

Y
I'm still 4x from inital

when did you get in?

Y
But only 3x

same, started with $100 still around 850

N
I started in August but made lots amd lots of bad trades until I found my method

Yes.
However, was 25x. Now only 10x

Yep, still down 140k from ath though.

>If this touches my initial investment, I'll start freaking out.
weak
I got in ~May after the altcoin bullrun
every shitcoin I bought tanked hard, I was below investment for months

Y
taytay a cute

Y

Down 250 just started last week JUST. Should I buy more in this dip?

Y

Y

She's gained weight recently

In all of the right places

Yes thankfully but if this shit keeps going down I don't know. I got REQ and XLM in the 20ish cent range and they're getting awfully close to it.

portfolio 1 - yes
portfolio 2 - no

> throw in $250
> get it to $600 within a week
> throw in another $1000 since I seem to know what I am doing
> currently at $890

yep 2x

Kek Y
Still x 12

100x in 2.5 years including the dip today

Mined £5000 on free electricity as an initial investment
Still at £20k after today

Wtf is this a picture for ants?

Over 5x still. Not even worried. If I pull out now that money would hardly do shit to change my life. In it for the long HODL. These fags need to calm the fuck down. This is where you earn your gains.

y