BLUECHIP

BLUECHIP

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

not rlly lol iv e lost alot since 60 cents

You're still holding TRX too I'm guessing?

Just a pit-stop

hopefully, we can get snakey teleport to the moon when this thing recovers and get people to FOMO the fuck out of it. there is no way this thing can just grind its way back up to 5000 sats and not have a massive pullback again.

i'm holding blu chip i don't tell you nannies deserve what you get

When BTC/ETH starts to flip to XLM

making GPUs affordable again
making transactions faster and cheaper
making crypto great again

The flippening is not a probability, it is the prophecy.

SNAKE-16 is a go ....

im 50/50 btc and xlm. should i sell btc for xlm right now? and go 100?

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

90% XLM
10% XRP

I think it's safe to say we are clear for takeof

>tfw didn't sell at 6000 sats because I got greedy and thought it'd go higher

J U S T

Gunna ride this baby to the fucking moon.

>tfw lost 2k lumies trying to swing trade

>tfw 2k is my entire stack

discord gg/PEKQFDX

pump in 3hrs 5k members in

>tfw 1k is my entire stack

we're not going to make it but at least we'll have some good amount of pocketchange

I'm only at 500 right now, but I plan to buy a shit load more. If this stretch of down % keeps going through the weekend, I might have to put another couple hundred dollars worth into it before it picks back up.

>non trustless shitcoin
might as well go back to being good goyim
the solution to pow inefficiency is called cardano

you are definitely not the only one. the moment it will start picking up and make it way back, there will be a lot of people wanting to exit and that's what will keep it down for the time being.

there has to be some major news which will get new money to fomo to the fuck out of it for it go beyond 5k sats. hopefully, it will be FairX or some other partnership.

>tfw made 3k lumies trying to swing trade.

Don't think like that man, XLM is going to blow up just like BTC did and we'll be looking at 10K a share in a few years.

one day user
one day

>tfw my portfolio peaked back then and now I'm still over 10k$ down from my ATH

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE
PLS MOMMMMY AAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have 20k. Is this Lamboland or is just a fantasy?

The man on the streets won't touch it, while he will most likely get in touch with ripple and lumen for it is integrated in bank systems and ATMs (IBM)

think about gains, not IT

Hell, I'd be happy if it even hits a quarter of what BTC has. At least XLM has a good purpose and it's backed up by fucking IBM and they've already created an ATM that turns cash into XLM, and that XLM back into cash to be withdrawn. This thing is nowhere near dead and the crypto market is going to do just fine.

Why would he not just keep using fiat if he doesn't care?

>tfw predicted this dip
Literal textbook pennant on the 4h chart. Next stop is 8000 sats on the 21st.

>when will pajeets learn

>Literal textbook pennant on the 4h chart. Next stop is 8000 sats on the 21st.
>muh TA

Honestly, I expect coinbase to start accepting XLM and XRP within the year. They may be cheap to buy in bulk, but at least they're fucking going somewhere. LTC feels like it's dead in the water and they still sell that shit.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy you cuck. No one's forcing you to believe it but you have no other choice than to watch me rake in all the profits I made from literally drawing a few lines on a chart.

they aren't adding any coin that has barely been around a year. they posted that on their website. they want already established coins.

discord gg/PEKQFDX binance pump in 3hrs, 5k member

I see you don't fully grasp what XLM is about after FairX.

If the man in the street wants to exchange his fiat for another fiat. Most likely for traveling, he will go to an ATM and exchanges his dollar to euro.

XLM will always be the step in between. dollar -> XLM -> euro. and it will provide you with the best exchange rate possible.

Stellar has been around for 3 years.

I have a gut feeling that this year they're going to add one of them, if not both of them. HOPEFULLY XLM so the coin booms even more
Also what he said

Not only that. Jed is well known by all of them and a pioneer in the game. Stellar is fine on that front.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

24k and comfy

180 billion market cap end of year

get out of here nonbeliever

You guys seeing huge sellwalls on ripple?

and just saw a buy of 5.6btc going through...

Volume rising steadily... we all know what this means for us