Well, I did it. I sold at the bottom. From up 25k last week to break even

Well, I did it. I sold at the bottom. From up 25k last week to break even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Same. Exited with about +2%.

Internet money is gay.

Uh, you realize it went into reversal about 30mins ago right? We just prepping for rally now.

Jesus christ, I'm guessing you've never been in one of these before. This happens over and over again. Check log scale on market. Just blew the chance of getting that 25k back.

SELL LOW BUY HIGH

hahahahahahahahahaha

Stay poor you act like a pussy

ayo whiteboy!
*smacks lips*
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

this. at least wait for the deadcat and set a stoploss

thanks, now we can moon again

Good on you newfriends, now make sure to not reproduce and pass on those soft teletubie hands

low test biztards not cut out for this

why

>he sold
>pump it

I unironically also sold here.

Been holding ETH since Jan 2017.

Figured the $1k mark was still pretty damn fucking good to sell at. Rather lock in some profits and be comfy for a while than panic wondering how low this dip could take us. Only sold about 25% of my stack for a good chunk of fiat. Keeping most of it on the exchange for now - sent the rest to my bank account. Going to use some to pay off 2017 day trading taxes and the rest in-case I see a real good buy opportunity (otherwise, I'm sending it to my bank as well).

>Figured the $1k mark was still pretty damn fucking good to sell at.
When ETX 10X's its current I want you to remember you said this user. Christ, you weak, soft handed, limp dick, pussified, entitled, cunt.

I invested more than I was willing to lose

Never took profits to minimize exposure

You're probably right, user.
I always regret selling at these points and it's why I'm not a millionaire like I could have easily been if I just held my original Gdax buys and forgot about them.

However, I'm in a position now where even if ETH moons - I'll still make a shit ton of money. Now I can sleep well knowing I've got the money for the tax man to get his cut and some money to buy more coins if there's a lower floor than here.

Nothing wrong with being /comfy/.

These are graduated steps down guys. Not rallys.

Well fair enough. I put in

Based on the markets historical data you couldn't be any more full of shit but keep memeing nocoiner shitkid.

Riiiiiiiight.
Yeeah. Ok.

I'm not even an oldfag here, user.
How new are you?

I put in $20k in January '17.

Honestly thought I was late to the party and this shit was going to $0 the last time XRP rallied in April. And yet, here we are.

There is still way too much optimism in this market for the correction to be over. Once people on normiebook aren't spamming "Buy the fucking dip" I'll believe we've found the bottom.