Honestly even if I lose everything, it was worth it. the shitposting , the fud...

honestly even if I lose everything, it was worth it. the shitposting , the fud , the memes and the dopamine from gains was all worth it lads.

Me too, this is the most fun vidya I have played in years.

It's been a pleasure lads

I cashed out enough for a sweet vacation. If that's all I get out of this, plus the awesome memes, that'll be time well spent.

Yep, hopefully this is not the end but it's been a pleasure lad. probably the best year in my life since my childhood days.

I’m only just back to my initial investment now, but seeing the pink wojacks, the highs of riding a moon mission, waking up and seeing my portfolio increased 5% in the night was fun

the pink wojak threads are literally my favorite part of biz, even when I'm down 50% over the last week I can't stop laughing

Yep I actually learned a lot from this ride will never forget you anons farewell

Larping a wall street investor buying meme coins is so much better then playing world of wacraft. Looting an epic x100... there's nothing like it.

Got in in December. Have enough now to get myself out of debt. There are worse things.

its the journey not the destination my man

lol you nerds, we will be up 10x by march

Bog memes were good too

I’m going all in.

tfw got into crypto yesterday after all this time of research

With you user. What a time to be alive. It was all worth it.

Anons for a magical year we LARPed about being wealthy, lambos, whores, cocaine, penthouse apartments, etc...

We weren't pretending to be video game character we're not, we were dreaming about who we could be.

I'd rather have come close but lost it all than to not. It's been an honour you magnificent bastards.

Who-oah user. Let s face this last barrage together. The memes were worth it. See you guys on the other side.

Bogs, wojaks, pajeets

Agreed. It has been a pleasure shitposting with you all.

i.... i am still in the green overall
only at 2x initial investment though

I'm going to miss the XLM support group threads.

At this point I'm more fascinated at what's happening than sad.

Amen brother. Niggers that weren't prepped to lose what they put in are the fools here. This salt is glorious.

discord gg/gxzyaq3

PND to get your money back boys

>cars towed
>Cannot pay child support
>Getting evicted
>No job
Homeless confirmed gus