Thank God, now miner scum can suicide and i can finally buy a GPU

Thank God, now miner scum can suicide and i can finally buy a GPU.

Miners buy used GPUs, all this is going to do is kill the GPU resale market

thx just bought 1000k

no, they buy anything they can, like a cancer they consume everything.
their selfish greed has no limits, they'd kill their mom for a shekel.

Been looking for gpus for 2 weeks a gtx 1080ti was going for 1500 fucking crazy im going to start mining but will wait until the prices come down

>tfw bought gpu and ram in december

>t.someone that didn't buy a GPU in the last 2 years.

Yeah, I got my 1080 a year ago for 500, this is retarded. Though like anything involving crypto I only wish I had bought another 40 to flip for an easy 30-40k profit.

craigslist gonna get filled with cheap mining cards.

I bought the computer on Jan 3 but did not get gpus witch I'm glad because profit is shitting the bed right now

holy shit you're right, fuck, I got mine for $800. god damn.

I take it back. Miners are buying new 1080 tis. God damn fools, used ebay GPUs have a ROI of 30 days. Buying a $1500 1080ti would take at least 5-6 months.

this is just getting started, gaymer

I got a 1080 ti a few months ago for $800. That's an expected price for the highest end GPU. I didn't realize they're at $1500 now god damn.

Naw eBay the used gpus are still going for 1200

>implying miners will terminate operations because of a regular btc dip

So I just checked the PC shop near my house, 1080 TI for $884.96. Fuck I'm going to buy a few of these and resell them. Easy money boys.

sweeeeet about time

There sold out there is not one 1080ti for sale in the USA I promise.

holy shit you retard

BTC is not mined with GPUs

KYS

> in the USA
I'm not in the USA

ive been buying 20 or so GPUs a week, you are welcome - helps if you are friends with a wholesaler

I'm glad you watched a YouTube vid now fuck off grown ups are talking

Fuck you're right, I just called them, website shows in stock but they're out of stock.

RIP free money

Ya u can find the in eu but you would have to sell them to the USA there going for 1500 in USA not eu

I built my rig mid december and it has already paid itself off with some good investments

Ya I fig I don't think u can buy one in the world right now other than paying 1500 dollars

plug me in sir plz

They have a Vega 64 8G in stock for $763.44

wasn't there just a huge bump in the hashrate?