If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Moderately decentralized
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- IBM is Stellar's trojan horse shill to get them hooked up with financial institutions
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI chose Stellar over Ethereum
- AERON testing Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s / tx / second
- Network being prepped for global-scale stress
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)
- XLM is still not even on bitfinex or bithumb

Real World Implementation:

- First launch of Stellar ATM in Singapore
- Pundi X signed as an anchor for Indonesia

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 18 January; Mobius ICO - Can only be bought with XLM
- 18 January; IBM earnings/news
- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news (alleged)

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io small-scale partners so far: Tempo, coins.ph
- lightyear.io uses IBM to do outreach to large financial institutions due to business partners
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Pastebin of Stuff: pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

Still not bought in, nigger?

When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.

You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Veeky Forums.

>- Moderately decentralized

kek

thanks for the tip user, i'll buy in at $0.02

I don't CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

>bought at 5500 sats
this is it lads I'm taking myself out

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKCKKKKKK
YYUYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

It's more decentralized than BTC. Not that anything about that matters right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT STOP I ADDED AT .67 CENTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We've pretty much reached the point where the prices are so low you might just as well go down with the ship if the worst happens. Most likely they'll not stay here forever even if BTC completely crashes and burns.

ETH BTFO

Many people underestimate this taking over the crypto world.

>inb4 FairX comes out and lets you buy cryptos via fiat instead of BTC

180B marketcap by 2019

did a normal transfer on gdax to buy $600 more. I see the market dipping like this for a little while, but XLM is the only coin i see long term growth in given its speed, transaction cost, and the already well established servers give by IBM. No need for miners.

I BOUGHT AT ATH

this made me buy 2500 right now

I want to fucking kill myself for buy all this fucking stellar

Did you bots miss the crash or something?

The problem is how much of a draw is easy crypto gonna be if crypto is dead. That's the worst case scenario though. Currently we're hilariously oversold because of panic and whales and jews so things will get better and the public interest is still there somewhat. I'm way too invested in XLM and bought at 0.18$ but I'm not selling any under 0.4$. Gonna go to bed soon and sleep like a baby :3

Nice, adoption keeps happening regardless of price.

I'm honestly sorry for you man. You had bad luck, the whales killed the moon mission and now the crash fucked us up.

NOT AGAIN PAJEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought at 60 cents

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats 10k lumens

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

lel

im still holding my 10k bags that i bought at 0.04usd

to the moon

>tfw when was going to all in on xlm earlier this week for end of jan announcements but coinbase was fucking up and not xfering my fiat

yew sorry boys. ill buy ur bags in a couple days tho lmao

BOUGHT AT 5200SATS OUT FOMO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAÀAAAAAÀAÀAAÀ

Not my bags, get some normie faggot's bags instead.

Can someone please explain to me how this will ever rise to say $2 given the MAX SUPPLY of xlm?

Max is not circulating dip shit

We're expecting that Stellar isn't a bunch of meanies and dump the reserve on us at once. If they dump it slowly only after it gets big adoption and maybe burn some if they have extra then it wouldn't be that bad.

Kek, maybe they'll just dump everything now to fuck with us.

>Showing pink Wojack face

>using mined profits to invest in coins.
>made profits trading and flipping alt with XLM
>All crypto is on Red

You know what I don't care,
If it goes up, it goes up and the same when it goes down.
Give it a month or two, XLM will be above 1 USD
Screen cap this, while I SCREAM

>Give it a month or two, XLM will be above 1 USD
I'd still be very surprised if that didn't happen. Surprised and short of a lot of money.

Why are you so angry friend