Not because I can’t....
But because I’m an investor

NO IT WON4T SIR VERY GOOD COIN WILL B M DOLLAR SIR PLEASE BUY

yes sir i also think is ver y good investmet

yes i agree hodl

no coiners win :^)

i think 4 millilon by 2020

yes

it will drop down that low because / if people want out.

Supapoowar by 2020 SIR!!!

How cute. A nocoiner desperately hoping for a lower entry point.

Fortunately for you, anything less than $1,000,000 is a bargain. Unfortunately for you, prices below $1,000,000 will probably be gone before you realize this.

yes sir :D i make profit

Jej
Small dip, will rise back to ~20k soon. I might invest a little af my alt into it now and sell back.
Nocoiners are retarded salt mines

I hope all these virtual currencies die so they can no longer use it as an excuse to raise gpu prices.

I honestly hope this whole crypto meme crashes, GPU prices are cancer high due to this stupid bullshit. How the fuck is bitcoin even worth as much as it is anyway, it's literally not even useable as a currency due to it's sky high transaction cost and rapid value flunctuations. How is it's value not just the result of retards shoving money into it because they think it'll get them rich rather than it actually being a useful technology?

>he doesn't know about altcoins.

nope - you're a dumb piece of shit.

>he doesn't know BTC is the backbone of altcoins

>posting about crypto price predictions on /pol/ - do you even go on Veeky Forums , or are you just one of these dumb shitposting racists falling for le jews meme?

>nb4 accused of being a jew/shil

>Inherently volitile crypto currency people were investing in like a commodity is volitile

Welll no shit? How many fucking retards bought into bitcoin like it was some kind of virtual bullion ?

the irony is that this is a very responsible "bubble", unlike the tulips that spice thang and the trading company black monday it stocks credit crunch etc etc, the real world is not affected by this "crash" or boom because its not real fucking money

based NEETs