Bye Guys

I'm out with 50k, started with 3k. I really hope all of you keep gaining and you can avoid wagecucking, hopefully this cash position will help me toward that end.

At least I'm 18 r-right? Still more time to be a good boy and go to college and wagecuck r-right?

if bitcoin took 7k buy it again, I'm sure that if it tooks that down it will goes Up again with 20k at least.

I went from $25k to $120k and back to $25k today.
I'm thinking about suicide.

I'd rather post on Veeky Forums and be poor as fuck than being a wagecuck. What should I do this for? Fuck women, fuck society

At least you can avoid student loan now

Honestly, it's smart to take gains, especially at your age. Take some of that 50k and reinvest back into crypto, but put most of it in securities and shit.

Buy a small house

This guy gets it

im in the EXACT same boat user. Before today, and even still, I had more money than I knew what to do with. I'm 19 so I'm in my first year and I have only taken money out so far for tuition and for a car.

You shouldn't have sold. IRON FUCKING HANDS.

Join the National Guard. Free college, part time, and instant respect from employers without having to get your cock blown off by a IED in a desert hellhole.

Some considerations I've made for why it's a decent time to get out.

1: For the value of coins to continue to appreciate, the rate of new buyers must outpace not only sellers but also the rate of mining and the rate of creation of new currencies. The market is less than zero sum because it's not just buyers and sellers, it's buyers, sellers, devs, and miners.

2: As market cap becomes more saturated the opportunity for % gains decreases and the possibility of % losses increases.

3: When people say that crashes like these are just whales accumulating and manipulating, that is actually bearish for the long term. It means that the share of crypto that whales own is growing and eventually they are going to dump this ever larger quantity and leave small time investors with the bags.

4. The frequency of Google searches is down from the peak and news is no longer creating FOMO but "I told you so" for boomers.

Anyway not trying to FUD anyone, I am grateful for what CC did for me and I hope you all have the same or greater luck, but I am out.

from seeing how my friend used this to his benefit and came out with more money than all his peers had...this

Nah I don’t believe you, there’s no way you still have that much USD today, what were your trades?

fucking quitter

I had 50 ETH I got greedy with and was holding till 1.5k, it did not go in that direction lel. Sold this morning. I'm just glad I got out of shitcoins and into ETH before they all got raped.

this

Exactly my thinking. Sold out 2 days ago. Didn't get a lambo, but I saw the storm coming and decided to take my profit.

Nice larp. At least I believe you're 18

quitter quitter quitter quitter

quit quit quit

China is a currency manipulator.

You really need to grow a pair to sell on one of the worst days in crypto ever. Even if you believed all that garbage to be true, why would you not wait and sell on the next peak? Stay poor.

Who says there's going to be another peak? In the Dotcom bubble websites like Webvan never recovered, why should coins that have no capital backing or use recover? As I'm watching right now if I followed the advice of muh HODL fags like you I would be down 10k+. There is no floor on crypto. This market is less than zero sum.

ETH has dropped 200$+ from where I sold.

Be greedy when others are fearful. You'll FOMO back in as soon as the price gets close to your sell price. If you believe this is the actual end and there is no future for crypto after today thats fine, but if not you are not making the right move.

I've been greedy in crypto before and made a decent amount there. I wouldn't be surprised if Ethereum hits 3k in a few months after the market recovers, but I know what the long term price will be close to and that's enough.