You are ONLY allowed ITT if your hands are made of TITANIUM

you are ONLY allowed ITT if your hands are made of TITANIUM

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding strong as fuck, total portfolio down -40% user.

Under -30%, will still sleep tonight

its too late to sell now anyway, so I guess I have titanium hands

Lmfao it couldn't possibly get any worse than this R-RIGHT user

What's everyone fucking complaining about, I've made trades at +25%, +4% and +18% today.

At this point I'm pretty numb during all this madness. The only thing that sucks is that I'm too broke to buy right now.

my shitcoins are all i have

>Tfw too scared to trade so I just hodl no matter what

I'm a pussy but I'm doing pretty good so I'll continue to buy and...well...buy the dip bros

-40% I lost 200% of my profit, atleast my portofolio is still up 100% just hodling anyways

I dont have any hands anymore.

>element 277 hands reporting in

Down 40% this month
Havent sold anything
Only bought more

If you sell at this retarded dip you don't deserve these moons

Turned 2.6k Linkies into 3.7k but I'm still down a shitton in sats/fiat. MUMMYYYYY

I'm having November flashbacks. But whatever. Honestly, I'm actually still in profit from LINK. Believe it or not. Only just. Comparatively LINK is holding well.

It was long too late to sell by the time I noticed we were really going downhill. I believe in my investments and I haven't sold a goddamned thing. Down 65% from my ATH but selling now would just be locking in my losses.

Anyone have bitcoin grandpa coin pic

Holding since 2013

I don't think I'm invested in any shitcoins but XLM has disappointed me. Got faith in everything in the med-long term though.

cant lie, holding only one bag but the bag is very heavy

I played StrongHOLD. I know what it feels to take a beating but rebuild.

Why IN THE FUCK would anybody sell this low anyway, stupid fucks. If you're not losing any money until you fucking sell. Stupid weak handed fucks.

Im down 63%, literally in my initial investment and im not selling, I WILL NEVER SELL, THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE OF HAVING A COMFY NEET LIFE AND IM NOT GOING TO SCREW IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll bet you'll be in an even worse position a month from now

>The only thing that sucks is that I'm too broke to buy right now.
this

Stay strong brother, it's NEET or THE VOID, don't back down.

Down 50%. Still up 1000% from my initial investment. This is like the 15th time ive gone down more than 30%. Not even phased.

Down 44%. Just bought shitload of XLM and LSK

I'm still up luckily thanks to buying a few eth when it was like $80

Everything else I'm in the red and I'm barely coming out even

>buy certificates
>have to wait to 9am before I can buy the dip.
Good night.

I even bought. sadly not at the lowest

-37% on XLM :3

I am so calm I could pilot a fighter jet into the heart of a space armada right now and not break a sweat. I guess I'm just made for this shit, either that or I understand that this is just temporary and I am A-okay with that.

Mate. Keep it going. You're probably not a computer whiz, or a mathematical genius, so don't try and compete with whales and banks creating waves--because you won't beat them out in all likelihood. Stick to it. I'm in the same boat. My lesson is to fucking take my wins, and not 'see where it goes'. I've made that mistake twice now, so shame on me. Next time though, I'll fucking sell ATH. Being afraid to lose gains which are't there is a pussy mindset. If anything, this is changing me to be a better man.

Haven't sold shit and now it's too late to sell.
So.. you know... HODL.

Trying and failing is better than missing the opportunity entirely.

Down 50% on my initial investment, still HODLing

What are you saying? Best just take some profit when you're up and maybe buy more when low. Just keep checking that your crypto - fiat ratio is acceptable to you and balance accordingly.

>Down 70%
>200K
>Holding 500K DBC

I'd rather lose everything than sell now

Hodling 50k Links pre Sibos. My hands were forged in the Fires of Hellnance, I held through legendary toilet fuds with an amount of meme magic no one ever thought possible.
I will go down with this ship or sail with it to the moon.
And that's why I'm gonna make it.
Unlike people chasing pnd like pic related

>Buy a million doge in the year of our lord 2003+11

>Diversify my doggo coins into other alts

>Have sat on all these coins for years

still up over 200x initial investment, have seen the same pattern every year. Expect to be up to 400x-500x by this summer all from doing nothing but holding.

Haven't cashed out a penny. Enjoying the mania.

Still up 800% from my initial investment about a year back.

HOLY FUCK! Wtf happened to BCC?

>Those digits

Keep Hodling. I see double rations and no taxes in your future

this

I'm down 2k and my portfolio is now worth 2k so why even sell

nobody gives a fuck loser
>whats everyone complaining about
coinmarketcap.com/
take a look dumbass

Down 55% only holding shitcoins. I'm gonna make it

Yeah, of course. Which is why I said shame on me. If everything is down a similar amount, then it's not a unique characteristic of the investments I've made. Wimping out now would be a mistake.

They exit scammed today
Probably market sold all their btc too so they helped tanking the price

SEC shut them down, Goodfight BCC fucking ponzi

Yeah obviously would be. Sure we had some crashing and lost imago, but it's not like a -50% or -60% is gonna be permanent. At least for non-btc coins.

thats a hell of a warchest.

My hands are made of fucking diamonds

Damn.. F people holding that shit.

Still holding

My hands are made of a fucking room temperature superconductor you fucking soyboyz.

Same bro, we'll bounce back in mid feb/march

Didn't sell a single sat. Saw the crash coming, but rode it all the way to the bottom. Am I crazy?

I'm -50%, but I don't believe crypto's going to zero, so it's more rational to hodl for recovery than sell for a pittance.

>mfw have been holding AND buyin more
my hands are made of adamantium

Nocoiners not allowed ITT sorry. You can go shitpost on /v/

Dwarven mythril hands reporting in

Wake you up in the middle of the night
just to hear you say
Welcome to the HODL California
Such a lovely place
such a lovely face.
They livin it up at the HODL California
What a nice surprise
Bring your teary eyes.