What are the top three coins to accumulate during this dip?

What are the top three coins to accumulate during this dip?
Weak hand faggots need not apply.

LTC
BTC
Ripple

BCH and TRX are my long term hodls

Cant believe all the fucking retarded faggots panic dumping lmao
Its bargain time

VENNNN

VEN no doubt

LINK
LINK
LINK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I´ve heard jumping off a bridge is less painful way to kill urself

This unironically, and ada.

RLC, BTC, ETH

XMR, ETH, NEO

VEN, not even shilling, people are about to off themselves so might aswel give something back. No pajeet for fucks sake

I've been having terrific gains with XVG, RDD and DGB holding them since spring last year and hope to continue profiting from them. Them's nice

ETH, NEO
NEO is going to moon SO FUCKING HARD after this is done, we almost broke through 200 last time this time 250 ez, maybe even 300

ETH, LINK, EOS(?)

RLC
0x
GVT

ZCL, VEN, whatever else

>he doesn’t know Neo is being classified as a security and is being delisted by bittrex and other exchanges

kek

ICX, VEN, NEO

Delet this

ETH
OMG
KNC

Just sunk 300k in NEO xlm and coss. Feels good

VTC
Thank me at eoy

ADA
LINK
FUN

PART
PART
PART

Been telling people where it's going since SDC. Expect it to be 100-300 range by q2.

VEN
ETH

Looks like bitconnect has a nice dip

BTC, ETH, ADA, XMR

>ripple
Get the fuck outta here

No XRB?
Anyone?

BCC
TRX

If you seriously didn't buy 4c TRX you might actually be retarded

IOTA

ETH XMR BAT
you're welcome in 3 months for your lambo

INT, the new chinese iOTA thats currently on ground zero. Get in faggots.

SC
XMY
TRST

seriously going to rebound hard as fuck.

Link
Link
Link

He isnt wrong. Just because Veeky Forums hates ripple doesnt mean its a bad idea to buy

Stocks, gold, silver

XLM & VEN
This is the last time we see these 2 coins this cheap. XLM is going to blast past $1 when the bull comes back, and VEN fought the downward spiral as long as it could but even it fell to the red. VEN is one of the best long term bets and this is on sale under $5 for the last time.

ETH
ADA
XMR

We only hate ripple because it stands for the exact opposite of why crypto was created in the first place

BCC seems like a good choice

lmao

XRB holder since $3 here. I think the reason we aren't seeing XRB in most of these lists is that people are looking for a quicker x2 or x3 to bounce back from the major losses we're taking. In that logic, I don't think XRB is going to come above $20 so easily when the markets are up again. We're a little ways off from the Binance listing as the team is scrambling on their minor node issues as well as whatever BitGrail and Mercatox are dumping in their laps. Once those issues are resolved, I'm sure Binance will get up and running very soon. Until then, you can make better gains in other coins.

I pretty much bought ATH on every coin aside from ETH/BTC and have taken over 50% losses in my shitcoins.

How can I fix this? Would you liquidate some ETH for more cheap alts?

Which doesnt mean it won't be profitable. You care about profit or convictions?

XLM/VEN/ADA here

Which is ironic because none of you faggots use crypto in your everyday lives

Wabi, Ark, Neo

STELLAR VERGE MABBE BANKSTERIPPLE

>bought every coin ATH
>holds TRX

why am I not surprised.

convictions

> VTC
> POE
> RCN
> CND

if chad thundercock was a coin, it'd be ven. that shit has refused to budge from it's sat value against btc. wouldn't even be mad if china ran the world if it kept making chads like this

>Being this mad about no coining

Here's your chance to get in or get more, faggots

VEN
VEN
zCoin (NODES 40% ROI. CMON LAST caLL)

this dip is far from over.
with that being said.
POE. TRX. XLM. VEN.
POE and TRX for short term major gains.
xlm ven for some giant long terms

Enjincoin. Fucking steal right now.

IT'S
XRP
NEM

You better be right user

DRGN
NEO
Ripple

>poe

Is this a joke

KNC
ADA
ETH
LINK

OMG

Im not, Im saying you should buy more ripple

POE was one of the biggest winners of the most recent singularity. no this shit wont be 50 cents in 6 months. but if you want short buy/sell gains this will 2x at least 10 times within that window

Never gonna make it

bitconnect

You and i will get along fine, friend

The only two coins for 2018 you need if you want to destroy 2018 massively with hardly any risk

Neo, Aion, Ven

Anyone that didn't buy any ven is an idiot

unironically this, unless you're not white. Hands off.

NEO is done man, heading to 80 GET OUUUUUTTT

TRX
XVG
BCC

Thank me later

Mid caps were hit the hardest, so they will recover the most. Ironically this is most of the Veeky Forums meme coins, Req, Fun, Eng, Rlc, Link

I'm betting on ven/neo

eth
neo
xmr

HPB
>Chinese only so far 300m market cap
>partnered with UnionPay (bigger than VISA)
>everything written in chink so hard to gather more information

VEN
>strongest hold of 2018

BNTY
>actual product
>large dip (like 75%) during crash
>trading sideways now, ready to moon
>already has a shill army

BNTY is the only one of these I'm not 100% on. It could probably be replaced with any other coin that is showing green during this market dip desu, but I just had to pick one.

REQ and VEN

TRX pussy

Buy more ripple you stupid pajeets

BNB
Whales sold their million dollar stacks to exit to tether, now they will go back in and need to buy BNB for the fees

Previous reply pretty much nailed it. Once XRB team fixes the node issue and gets everything running smoothly then it'll be able to regain its momentum. I love XRB and it's hella fast. But until they get smooth exchanges and a nicer wallet then they are pretty much stagnant.

NEO
Sia
Link
Eth
Btc
And looking into any good medical record focused tokens.

They will get asses kicked wall st and institutions don’t want mid caps they want big caps and moon pennies

This, it's such an underrated coin but the most useful ones right now

ctrl + f TRX

8 results

Meant to quote ironically

SIA - HARD FORK SOON
ZCL - BTC PRIVATE FORK SOON
ANY TOP MARKET COIN RN

VEN returned 24

BTS
and more ZCL before the fork but it hardly fucking dipped

Sub, Omg, Neo. Sub dropped so hard, it's absurd. It's a STEAL. With the Beta this will go top 15 in a week, seriously.

FUN is dead new gambling coin is much better dump FUN fyor but its true.

ZCL: OPEN: 0.00968996 HIGH: 0.01100279 CLOSE: 0.01073007 LOW: 0.00889884
ALL THAT IN 30 MINS

100% in VEN. Gonna be swing trading tonight.

Cup and handles on every 5 minute chart right now.

What about REQ

SALT, even if the market does not recover the price of Salt will tend to 27.5, safest bet at the moment.

RLC, technology wise is the "amazon" of the dot com bubble, easily the most business-oriented application.

REAL, these corrections are not for the faint of heart and REAL offers global opportunities for real state investment, which tends to be less volatile.

XVG, attempts to regulate the market and deprive it of interest could lead to a growth in necessity for privacy, technology-wise XVG is ahead the competition.

PART, decentralized private market, nuff said.

I'm going to be buying all of the RCN, XLM, and weed related coins right now. Going to explode.

Basically anything weed, P2P financial transfer, or commodities related is going to explode after the crash.

anything that's already in use, or is being launched soon that is.