27k to 13k. i want to hang myself

27k to 13k. i want to hang myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbLGQf9WIK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone actually built that.

Fuck

75k to 26k

Never seen a home that isn't made with shit and mud pajeet?

186k to 72k up from 15k tho

look at the garage

29k to 16k

I'm wiring in more funds as we speak

Everyone lost money today.
But this ist not the end. We will go up again to new ATHs.

No i didn't. I just made the most successful 10 min trade of my life on ETH 850 to 1000

Now I also have my longs set, 30% paid for

Fiat bulls always win

The only thing I'm mad about is that BAT was finally doing something and going to where it deserved, then this massive crash happens. 75c to 35c over night

>$144k to $72k
youtube.com/watch?v=sbLGQf9WIK4

>150k to 80k

>5500k to 2000k
It was real money I've been saving but oh well. Time to wagecuck and buy when this hits ATL

>started with $1k
>got to $20k
>back to $6k

JUST

Still calling $5 EOY on that bad boy, they've got metamask integration almost done and Coinbase soon

>178k to 67k

What's the problem with this house?

pussies
how you gonna vroom vroom out?

Look at the driveway, dude

i didnt even notice fucking kek

Dude just buy shit coins for like $20 a pop bitcoin is meant for rich investors or long term hopeful investors who’ve watched it since day 1

$10 in a shit coin can go up to 500k in a year

It's the coin I trust the most since XLM has been fudded to the point people actually believe it's a shitcoin. FairX could save it, but BAT doesn't need saving.

what's wrong with that house?

Drive your car into the garage...

Confirmed europoor that doesn't have a driver's license or car

21k to 11k, absolute rape.

that's not too bad of a fix, just permit to change the driveway to the front

how hard could it be?

That house looks like something a 10 year old made in the sims.

>europoor that doesn't have a driver's license or car
what kind of ignorance is this? euro vehicles destroy muttmobiles ffs

8k to sub 4k,
It's okay boys, we'll get em next week
Tomorrow will come, and it shall deliver us the world

Check my digits bruh

is that supposed to be some new maymay you are trying to make?

To be fair I was only at 9k starting in December. I think I've done fairly well for myself all things considering. I just like an excuse to break out the wojacks.

user. i went from 150k to 50k the last week. it fucking hurts. I make 200 bucks a day at my job, it will take years to get back to 150k.

£315k to £215k

Guess I just lost a bedroom, shit. Does anyone know how to cash out?

Did it occur to you that the driveway simply wasn't finished yet? They clearly have prepared the earth for setting slabs of concrete. They just haven't gotten around to finishing it.
Anyway, that house looks pretty comfy compared to the McMansion horrors that you can find all over the US.

Just 1 year user, invest after we hit crash floor

learn from this experience and apply the bubble chart for the next time

I agree but this floor isnt going to be like 2014-2015. Faggy fucks are all on to us now and they will keep the price from really dropping that low. god i hate the fact that rich normies are fucking on to us and are stealing our golden goose. I think ripple and xvg turned me into a serial killer.

You're right, the floor will be 4x higher this time but the ceiling will be rising too. We can still get some 10x out of this

Hanging out with Sayori!

We'll hit 4T MC this time

fuck that man whats 14k? I have an average job and I saved that money in a year not wasting money. you can too, make it happen user. don't be a dick and buy stuff with your 'crypto gains'. keep hustling.

did it occur to you that you might be retarded? that's the driveway off to the right. you think they're going to have it loop around?

Wait how do you get in the garage?

Its not finished yet you dumb faggot niggers

255 to 150k

come back after you lost $100k