WHO SOLD THE BOTTOM, BE HONEST

WHO SOLD THE BOTTOM, BE HONEST.

lol as you speak weak handed bitches literally selling their 19k BTC for 10K
>laugh you ass off user

I bought the dip close to the mariana trench, hopefully I will make it

>lol as you speak weak handed bitches literally selling their 19k BTC for 10K
Sold my LTC I bought for 30 each for 250, bought the btc dip at 10,100. Feeling good.

You guys operate on such an autistically short time-frame, there's no way to know if that was the bottom or not, wait another couple months.

> I know

smart man
>you will make it

I sold. So what I have kids and a mortgage and can't afford to see litecoin go to $50 as that would literally ruin me. Hodl is great for single guys; but i have bills to pay. i'm done with crypto forever though.

Yep, I sold part of my stack and the instant I sold REQ starting going up. Fuck this bullshit.

oh. my. kek.
a palindrome.
TRUE DIGITS.

>month
>in crypto
Lol. Get with the times grandpa

Closed my shorts at 10040.

Still holding my ETH bags so still well down on the day but made some back.

Feels good man.

you will make it too user

It's 8am in tokyo, we haven't seen the bottom yet. Panic sells are going to BTFO the tether mint. Screencap this, we are going to 6-8K range in next 4 hours.

Sold it all except my beloved retardblocks. Even bailed on kuckkoin at $10.50, bought in at $2.50

safe ride back home, sir

Do you think shorting crypto projects is healthy for the ecosystem? I prefer taking long positions, esp. that in the crazy land that's cryptos you can always find coins that are going up or holding tight, just check UFR...

I am at the point where it is just numbers now, I can lose it all and not worry anymore.
5k btc tomorrow.

IS IT OVER?

IS IT FINALLY OVER?

ok
I'm a go to sleep
if I wake up and I can't go all in at 6-8k I will sue you
mr. hkgZIRV3 sir

I think I read somewhere that shorting actually creates more stability in a market but I'm just a retarded monopoly investor so what do I know.

Donr forget to set you limit-buys. Goodnight sweet user.

no

Its probably fairer to say shorting can potentially make more stability in a market.

Take long positions on ratio's ;)
Go long LTC/BTC, borrow 1 bitcoin. Pay back 1 bitcoin with interest.
Seems fine.
Plot twist: bitcoin is inherently deflationary.
Sucking money into the ecosystem like no tomorrow.

wait, did we hit bottom? do i buy?

>Buying the bulltrap

no. Buy at 8k

No, you wait until 2PM Tokyo time. We likely in a dead cat bounce thanks to dick heads minting 100M tether. Gooks are gunna panic sell over the next 4 hours and drop this bitch to 6-8K

I bought BTC at 11k, dumped in all the FIAT I could. Had no idea it would go so much lower than the support line.

Didn’t sell any alts.

Now that I think about it though, gooks are smart, so they'll probably buy.

No this is the bounce back above ATH no one wants to miss this

American gooks are smart. Mainland Chinese and heavily invested SK working class are going to panic sell. Screencap this shit you're going to see the asian exchanges eat shit over the next few hours. Currently 8:27am in Tokyo

Sold nothing
bought too early though, at -20% instead of at -40% where it ended.
Still, I will be up in a few days.

>muh panic sell
Nips started the crash retard.
We already hit the magic 40% dip, it's not gonna go lower than that.

South Korea is buying con confirm my Korean friends are all buying discount coins on binance. its 830 over there now PC bangs are full of students buying crypto discount

>Not locking ATH.

Watch it bleed. I called this correction 4 days ago and told you retards to secure your profits. I doubt you listened. We're going sub 10k and panic will drop it another 2k within an hour of that happening. This isn't my first rodeo, user.

>bottom

>its 830 over there now PC bangs are full of students buying crypto discount

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT

>he thinks a bunch of poor faggot korean kids are gonna save the market with the $2 in their wallet after wasting all their money on LoL skins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bought whisky to watch the ship go down and laugh. all my kilobucks in ven. pleasantly surprised at outcome. and a littte drunk now, too.

I sold the bottom. -40% loss from my ATH. Just fifth of my portfolio still riding... All my life savings in Crypto so I couldn't risk losing it all....

I sold my original investment today, which I'd been meaning to do for a while.

Now if the rest of what I left in crashes and burns, I won't have to hang myself at least.

Would have been great to do it a week or two ago, but oh well.

same... had some tether sitting around and threw it all into POWR before I went to sleep, looked like shit had bottomed out around -30% but woke up and it was down another 20%

whatever, held everything through it all as I've done through the last 3-4 market crashes. Doing that has resulted in like +1500% gains throughout the last 12 months

Hand hovered over the button but then I decided fuck it, I already cashed out my initial investment so the worst that can happen is that all this was a waste of time

I tried, but the doors were barred. Was able to swap out some shit coins for ETH though, which was not a bad move.

Thought I bought the bottom. Then it kept falling

and falling

and falling

and