This is the most obvious dead cat bounce I've ever seen. If you can get out with profits - GET OUT. Seriously...

This is the most obvious dead cat bounce I've ever seen. If you can get out with profits - GET OUT. Seriously. This is the end of the bull trap and the 'return to normal' from the meme graph.

Let me tell you what happens now:
- People see the market recovering
- People want to get out because they saw what can happen
- People sell everything they have, thus causing the final market crash

Deny it all you want, I don't care. I'm trying to get out at the top of the bounce and then wait for it to return to where it was in November.

Idiots.

20k here we come!!!

The bounce already happend. What the fuck are you waiting for.

>he's this fucking angry he didn't buy the dip

kys moron

if it breaks 12k it will recover, if not it will go sub 8k

yes every dip is a dead cat bounce. fortunately for us, the cat does not obey the law of gravity and bounces higher than before

the bounce happened over last night and early today, it's smooth sailing from here

Then I'll just hodl for another decade. Glad I got andromeda mission coins.

This. I’ve seen everyone try to call the dead cat coin every the past couple of months.

If you think the crash is over you are fucking delusional, lol.

Ppl don't fall for OP's bullshit trap

We are going back up , right off the 100day

Buy cheap shit now !

Yup, newfags are about to get ass fucked really hard.

yeah right, slow climb to 30k begins now

This shit is turning and next stop is 20k. Shit most my alts are already recovering.

Hey biz quick quiz. What's going to happen next?

Yesterday was the dead cat bounce

Who would win? The wave of the future?

Or some weird theory?

It touches purple line in first green cube you fucking TA moron and that's about 8k if it repeats again in this latest dip. And we're all expecting that approx. 8k.

Same I remember the dead cat meme being spammed when btc started rising after falling from 5k to 3k last fall

You could be right OP, but if I'd taken your advice the last 7 times I sat through this exact situation I'd be half a million dollars poorer.

Everyone PRAYING for a total crash around here.

Fuck you OP

why so anxious user?

exactly hell whatever profit washed away during the dip just appeared again by selling high and buying 1 hour ago, this is why I'm saying even putting 100 dollars to day will net you great gains on december

If bitcoin can't be propped up by tethers it's going to fall. People are waking up to the fact that bitcoin sucks now. People in poor countries are using bitcoin cash. Everyone who hasn't been mindfucked in /r/bitcoin can understand that high transaction fees and slow transaction speed is really, really bad and BCH are better on both counts.

i have .7 btc locked away on craptopia, theres no way it will reach quadriga in time for me to sell and either way i don't trust your judgement

thanks just sold 100k

Why are you people this delusional? The charts are following the meme graph EXACTLY. How can you still deny this? It happened so, so many times. This will crash further in the coming days. Back to November levels.

And yes, crypto is obviously not dead. I'm just saying it'll crash much, much further. And in 2-3 months another bullrun starts. Like it does every time. But right now there's no way this is the recovery. It's way too sudden - just like the rise at the beginning of the year.

You guys say the same exact thing every single time.

I missed buying the bottom too OP. Feels bad, but that was the bottom. We're going up from here.

Denial I guess.

I knew something is fishy but biz talk made me think opposite like it's "bear trap".

After today ... fuck this shit, there ARE rules and it's going that way. I'm waiting in fiat.

thanks just bought 100k

Its only down 13% in 24 hours faggot.

eh. Maybe.

I guess we'll find out over the next couple weeks.

kek. He doesn't understand how many technical indicators are pointing to a reversal right now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go again.

why do so many idiots on biz use linear scale instead of log scale? you were probably the same morons panic selling eth under $900

Because I've been in BTC since 2013, I've seen it 'look exactly like the meme chart' over and over and over and over.

Some newfag always finds this chart and thinks he's George fucking Soros.

If you could predict the future by comparing the chart to diagrams we'd all be billionaires.

/thread

unless you're one of the dummies who borrowed to speculate, then hold tight and see how things play out.

I use it to understand normies psychology.

Why do you care so much what other people do? See, I can do it too.

I want to believe

t. didn't buy the fucking dip

AAAAAAAAAAAA, we're falling again. OP was right!

You are assuming this is the bubble popping. It's not. The problem with pure TA is you tend to ignore external factors. In the long run everything that happened the past week needed to happen. Btc becoming less china-centric is a good thing, so is a reduction in btc dominance. Prepare for a bull run short term, correction shortly after and them mania this summer.
Believe me or don't idgaf.

this is me with ETH

I just said that it will go up again. But not right now. You think you're buying the dip, but the bottom is much further down. And after that it will go up, yes. After a cool-down period of a few weeks or months... like you've seen before. Just as you said.

Well, looks like OP was right after all. Its diving again.

Well whip out your wallet because it's going again.

I mean, it's not that bad.

Months are weeks and weeks are days.

that MACD tho.... 8k here we come.

And days are hour and hours are minutes and minutes are seconds.

What's your point?

AHHHH IT'S HAPPENING

5k EOW
50k EOM

because those charts are based on stocks. STOCKS. stocks dont do anything, and that thing is the same for all them: nothing. they are simply a speculative asset to pin the valuation of a company to an investors eyes.

crypto does that, but more. it can be useful as a token in its own economy. it can provide value as a decentralized coin that brings power away from otherwise single entity currencies. it can give people the ability to have trustless contracts capable of things never capable of before, without even having a central attack point.

if this isnt valuable to you, then you just dont understand what this means. its not our fault if youre unwilling to read what this stuff is capable of.

plz

I really don't see why people spend their time trying to FUD here. Literally no one believes you and no one use bitcoin cash because it's literally worse in every way than the coin it is trying to replace.

Oh look, the 'dead cat bounce' is over. Onwards, to 20k!

oh god what I have I done?! I bought today and the transaction will take DAYS to complete

Interesting. Have you personally seen this occur or fail?

This market is pure Whale manipulation. If you're a pleb you're either a parasite that refuses to let go (winner) or sheep that get eaten.

HODL is meme for a reason because it's the only thing that works for non whales.

>buying on coinbase
I can literally buy my coins and move them to Binance in 15 minutes.

Please share your insight.

>using anything else than litecoin or to do a transaction

Do you fucking scientists want to tell me WHY it will crash?
What law, news, development, insurgence will cause this shit to go into a 500%+ free fall?

Adoption is needed, 10k is fine but everything above that is overpriced from present perspective.

lol retarded nocoiner calling for dead cat
It's gonna shoot right up to 20k today

why do fags such as yourself worry about other people? I tell you why, because you want everyone to dump it so you can buy.. nice try OP, kys and next time worry about yourself and not others!

>return to where it was in November.

it already hit bitcoins price back in november, moron.

500%
free fall

Oh piss off. I’ve been a trader longer than you’ve probably been alive - zoom out of your shit 1 minute charts and grow a pair

20k before february

this

Been scalping all day with le 1 minutes.

woaw man, thanks, it's all that simple; you're a genius. amazing analysis 10/10

Too many things to list.
> Korean worries on a severe crackdown or ban, which still haven't been totally eliminated
> China's banning of bitcoin miners
> China's witch hunt on all exchanges (Kucoin is actually based in Sichuan, btw ... not HK)
> France and other European countries now pushing for tough regulation
> Massive market manipulation / insider trading everywhere
> Tons of normies getting burned on Coinbase / losing funds, so no new dumb money coming in
> Tons of major media FUD = more normies fleeing
> Poloneix / Bittrex / Bitfinex closing accounts and freezing funds
> Bitfinex and Tether propping up major coins with nearly 2 billion in fake USD since November

List goes on and on ...

This cat is not bouncing very high. Probably too late to sell and re-coup any of your day trade losses.

Why they call it a bounce. Anyone who buys this dip is a dip

priced in

Just wait till the Tether audits, then you'd wish you sold now

screencapped

lol come back in june normie scum

/thread

what would you put $100 in right now?

OP here. I'm actually still holding.

In december, people receiver their bonusses and what not... this leads to extra investments into crypto (all the talk about bullmarkets etc). Then the hollidays happen and people overspend. Halfway januari, people realise they are short on cash and take some of the december profits from the market (collapse, omg, bear market!!!)

Every.... fucking... year...

Take at pic related idiots. If you're selling have fun posting wojaks a week from now, and learn to read some fucking charts. Jesus christ.

Holding through dips is what separates wishful tards from future millionaires. Go ahead sell the dip. Be back during the next bullrun and buy at ATH again because FOMO. Then sell again during the next dip. Rinse and repeat till you fully realize that you don't deserve having money.

I understand that is what you really want to happen to validate your choice to sell the bottom, but why speculate on choices that are already made. 800 eth and 10k btc looked like a good buy in to those that didn't hesitate. Cap this if you like.

Admit it dude, you were too late buying Zclassic. A bit of FUD wont help you ass now anymore.

Fucking read what I wrote. I didn't sell anything and am still holding. I actually wish I had some free fiat, so I could buy the dips and sell the upswings, but I don't. So I'm waiting for the next top to sell.

its fueled by hype. nothing more. the fad is fading, mainstream is bored with it.

>it happened so, so many times
I think you just contradicted yourself.

OP trying to give people good advice and be a good person and everyone's shitting on him. this crash is not over. its hitting like 5k

Not really. The thing is that there's this dead cat bounce we're having right now. You can make a lot of money by trading the swings. And after that it goes into freefall. And then it recovers a few weeks later. I don't have weak hands, I'm just trying to maximize my profits here.

Fucking retards bought bitconnect, Tron and Ripple and you expect them to not sell bitcoin at the bottom?

Retards are going to retard, that's why I love them.

There's going to be so many salty no-ZCLers soon.

This crash was most likely instigated by the BitConnect owners.

>Last few weeks they sold off their entire stockpile of 3 million BCC
>Average price of $350/BCC
>That's $1 billion in BTC
>Tons of BTC deposited by retards
>That's most likely another billion or more in BTC
>Conveniently announces their exit scam just as BTC is crashing

So these niggers most likely dumped close to $2B worth of BTC, instigating a crash.