This barely crashed at all compared to everything else. Why is it so damn resilient?

This barely crashed at all compared to everything else. Why is it so damn resilient?

nobody except for Veeky Forums holds it

We do not sell
We do not forget
Expect us

Nigger it was saying down 40% for me at one point.

true store of value

>down to like 60 cents
>barely crashed at all

Less appealing to normies so fewer weak handed panic sellers.

nobody wants this shit, so it doesn't sell even when it's on sale LOL

LINK has held up better than any other coin I hold. It's value went down only because ETH value went down. Are you literally retarded?

Holy fuck just give it up. Why does this coin have so many fucking shills here?

It's crashed 50% which is more then a lot of things. Do you just lie to yourself on purpose feel better?

Linkies never sell

It's not shills, pajeet, we are autistic and we know the next thing when we see it.

Because it's literally the next real moon mission. Unseen since Ethereum.

Because some people on Veeky Forums actually get it, and a bunch of others can at least sense when the smart people are onto something real.

Thanks just bought 100k

Because it is the fucking future?

Sat wise it was actually in the green for a while in the middle of the market dip

guys, just let the retards die poor when they realize that they could buy it for nothing and be wealthy as fuck it will be too late.

mfw when i bought 1k links during this dip and even made a little profit flipping req

Guys, there are 700 new link hodlers since yesterday.
Somebody knows something.
There were 16300 token holders yesterday.
And now...
Very suspicious

Might just be dorks buying link because they're seeing it in the green on the binance list

because WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Because it has fanatical holders and it's the real deal. Bought more last night.