User here who gave my girlfriend the password to my Bitcoin wallet

user here who gave my girlfriend the password to my Bitcoin wallet.

She sold everything today.

I arrived home and my girlfriend run to me and said:

"OMG user, user, I'm so glad you are here! Those bitcoins you gave me, remember? Well, I read an article today on CNBC that said it was crashing so I sold them all! You must feel proud that I sold them at the right time xD !"

>mfw when I bought them at 16k, 18k, and 19k
>mfw she sold at 9k

I don't even know what to feel right now.

Dump her for not asking permission, user.

You deserve everything that befalls you, you miserable cuckold.

You are owed nothing.

Nice larp you fucking faggot.

>user here who gave my girlfriend the password to my Bitcoin wallet.
The money was gone as soon as you did that.

Nice larp

Pajeet leave

You deserve it.

>bought at 16k, 18k, and 19k
deserved it

There's no way you're actually him.

DId you buy back in and change the password?

What a nigger lol

Sage for /pol/ troll virgin

Lol moron, she traded them all for Jamacoin and sent them all to her private wallet. You got cucked. Where the fuck is kys coin when you need it?

Fake AF

Shitty larp.

I seriously doubt a WOMAN has the intellectual clout to use both a bitcoin wallet AND an crypto exchange.

What a shit LARP, OP. Try herder next time.

My gf is my soulmate but I will fucking die for her but I would never give her password for my crypto wallet, women even if they want good, they act on emotions, and you can't invest with emotions. You just can't. You need to think logically all the time.

Trusting women ever, it's like you've nevertheless been to pol before.

>gave my girlfriend the password to my Bitcoin wallet.

> I bought them at 16k, 18k, and 19k

Wow, you guys don't even browse biz. This was posted a few times in the past already.

Selling bitcoin is pretty easy to be honest, you just transfer them to some website and they send money to your bank account. With other crypto sure, but with this well not that hard.

Bullshit. No one is this fucking dumb.

2/10

>Implying that a woman would be able to set a fee high enough for it to confirm in less than a day

It's OK. She just saved you some money. Just buy back in when BTC crashes down to 6K. Then fuck her anally.

>tfw gf is unironically too dumb to know what crypto is

She’s cute, cares about me and is fun to fuck at least

2/10

not even rustled

It was the password to my coinbase account. I have also given her my Facebook, Instagram and email details.

You giving her your password was essentially you giving her your bitcoins. You shouldn't be upset that she sold what's hers.

Fuck you cant even lie on a animoo image board correctly
neck self

As if girls know how to transport crypto from a wallet to an exchange, nobody is falling for this.

This lmao my gf wouldn't be able to figure out how to access my wallet in the first place let alone sell

Its the nightly 200+ reply thread where virgins from pol flock to and post about how much they hate women

Just another larp. Fat losers will bite however

HAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT
wow user

Did a late night funny jew teach you to insult /pol/, even though you apparently know nothing about the board? Such a good goyim.

but desu dont be rude to her. just tell very calmly that maybe she did good, but it was also a possibility that it would go up again, so this time is everything already done, so tell her if she thinks to do something like that again she has to ask you first

if this is true you are a faggot
if this is not true you are also a faggot

no, you losers do that to yourselves already

glad I struck a nerve, so what kind of virgin are you?

You can’t win with this one.

larp from an MRA

Bend her ower kitchen sink and fuck her pussy, ass and mouth then you kill her and if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in your sleep.

You deserve this

I sold all my KCS @ $8 for VEN a week or so ago and my partner talked me out of FOMOing back into KCS when it was mooning and convinced me to keep sitting on the VEN

Good bait. But il bite.
Ahhahahahahahahahah. Thanks for keeping us updated, guess we didn't need that btc adress after all.

she owes you about 200 sexes, then dump her.

You're fucking retarded.

>muh poooolleee

Wait 2 hours and she will have saved you money

You're like 14 aren't you?

>implying women talk like this

hahahahahahahaha
damn compared to this faggots I'm alpha AF
thanks for making my day

LARP.

totally serious women don't have the balls for investing. I've heard too many similar stories.

>MUH POOL BOOGEYMAN

Bitcoin didn't go to 9k today? it bounced off 10k support

Numale cucks gonna get cuckt.

You realise she's going to leave you and take a shitload of your stuff? Christ user this isn't even the most rekt thing she's got in store for you.

I showed my GF a decoy coinbase account with about 5k worth in it.

She will never gain access to that, or my real portfolio on poloniex.

I feel bad for you man I really do. If she breaths = thot.

buy it back and your losses should be minimal

Drink up OP

all these newfags falling for plebbit-tier bait

Why would you do that ???

man i swear. you white boys are a bunch of fucking moron / pussy little dicks.
I'm glad my tyrone friends fuck your girlfriends while your'e at work.
lmfao fucking idiots.

>You are owed nothing.
I made him a cake, though. Should I still give him the cake?

Would some girl who has no idea about trading be able to navigate wallets and exchanges to sell off all that BTC?

I doubt it. Nice larp faggot.

Alex, I'll take 'Shit That Never Happened' for $500.

Same happened to me. I bought 20 BTC at 19k and my gf sold it for 5k each on reddit to some "quick buyer" that gives lower prices but buys in big sums. He then deleted his account and all his posts. I contacted reddit about it but they only sent me the number for a suicide prevention hotline.