Summer 2018 Prices

Okay lads,

While you've been pink-wojaking, I've been doing complex math.

I've determined a price estimate for a few of the top coins. This will be their price mid-2018, give or take 3.5%.

BTC = $24k
ETH = $3.5k
Ripple = $2
LTC = $200
Stellar = $0.75
Dash = $2000
ChainLink = $2.35
NEO = $1250
XEM = $4
Monero = $500

Reminder to BUY THE FUCKING DIPS

[screencap this and check it in June ;) ]

Capped
See you then

Also disappointed at your low LTC estimate

>Stellar at 75 cents even after FairX beta has started.
idontthinksotim.jpg

Lol, LTC always gets shit on so hard in Biz.

Look at XRP, he doesn't even know the name of the fucking coin, he is one of those stupid coinbase chinks that believes that xrp is not a crypto, fucking stupid cunt. Nice shilling OP faggot

>mfw I will never fuck any girl in that photo

LTC will be 2k by summer.

>he is one of those stupid coinbase chinks that believes that xrp is not a crypto, fucking stupid cunt.
Sorry, but you have to go

No ADA? You fuckers skipped #5 in marketcap and unironically Teeka's pick for summer 2018.

>I did maths to predict the future of a chaotic unpredictable economy

>Monero: $500
>Btc: 24k
>Ripple more than 0
Lol

XRP isn't a crypto, you fucking newfag.

Model/inputs. This helps nothing other than prove you can type numbers on a keyboard

mobius is a fucking children's app store atm, not impressed desu

why's it on binance then?

Why is USDT?

Found the leddit autist

WHY DID YOU INTENTIONALLY JEW XLM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO IT WILL BE 2$ YOU FUCKER

IBS OB BABANCE
THAT MEANS IT S The SAME

Tether is built on top of the revolutionary and cryptographically secure open blockchain technology and adheres to strict security and global government laws and regulations.

>centralized
>crypto currency

No, faggot. It's just a central database that layers over a blockchain to make things less frictional. Exactly like XRP. At least for USDT's sake its not pretending to be something its not.

>XRP isn't a crypto, you fucking newfag.
and that's why its gonna rule the world

what if people dont like fairx? What if something better comes along? Even worse what if fairx sucks? Still guaranteed dollar? What if Fairx on initial release doesnt have all features? Fuck what if regular people dont want to buy crypto? I have XLM and I want to make money but you are dumb to think x will happen automatically because of Y

high level shilling. I like the part where you took your holdings and said they were gonna go up. nice. very nice.

1 ARK = $1000USD in FEB 2018 EVERYONE. TRUST ME I AM GOOD GOY.!!

Quality Nostradamus

>1 ARK = $1000USD in FEB 2018
Please RNGesus.

>what is chaos theory
all math is an attempt to predict chaos. mathematicians are a lot better at it than economists.

>link not at least $10

discarded

he says no.

The math is so complex that it cannot be expressed in mere symbols. Unable to be parsed by mere human minds, we trust in OP's extraordinary intelligence and offer him our eternal gratitude for selflessly benefacting his lessers.

aw dang

>coinbase
>chinks
u wot m8?

dude are you legit retarded? please get diagnosed

BTCP - $12.5k

Why did you post the opening scene of the latest blacked video

ok it's stinky linky, ignore his post

>ChainLink = $2.35

ChainLinks price by summer depends entirely on their mainnet launch and who their partners turn out to be.

Nothing mathematical about it. Pure market psychology.

Opinion discarded.

You're right, more like $10 then.

This shit is why I'm still on this board.

Have a rare tax return in recompense.