1) How much of your personal fiat did you put into crypto out of how much you had to your name?

1) How much of your personal fiat did you put into crypto out of how much you had to your name?
2)Your Age

>17k out of 70k
>23 years old

700 out of 1.3k(muh dippening ;_;)
22 years old

3k/3k

Also my money was my own from working in high school and coop's in undergrad.

You either made a shitload or you had no life at all, 70k wtf.

ty mommy and daddy :)

1k/1600 lol

500 out of 22k
20 years old

7k/10k now but soon 20k (most is xrp)

Started working at BBuy in grade 9, then 3 summer coop terms at eng companies in uni. Also, most of my tuition was scholarships and I still live at home. I have always saved most of my money my whole life, living as a filthy jew. I started working full time in April. I hate my job, and decided that I either make a nice financial cushion with crypto, or I lose half of it trying.

700 out of 7000
18 yrs old

>5k out of 11k
>21

Wish I was a Chad

that fucking body tho

>Literacy and reading comprehension.

put in $0 and made $1000 (free coins)

18k / 40k
its peak was 120ish, im at 70k now

from computer bucks

4k out of 4k, my life's savings
when I was 19

now worth over 200k

56k/~40k (used credit card debt for the last 16k)

still up about 2x. and I've paid back the credit card. before the crash I was up about 4x.

still feeling comfy and riding this out.

50k€ / 510k€

18 yo

1k out of 1k

Suck my dik, now that the dip has happened and I've barely lost anything, time to put in my whole paycheck and watch the gains

$200 out of like $600? in the bank? I have way more money in other things but actually USD at the time was $600.
I turned it into $2500 as of right now but was up to $7000 a little before Christmas.

~5k out of ~15k

1000$ of 1200$
19 yro

$200 to $500,000k

No LARP, I got in pretty early.

4.5k/50k

$18,400 out of 50,000
had like 30k in my account yesterday and now I'm at 22k
I'm 24.

Still feeling bullish because I own ICX, POWR, VEN, and ETH. I dont like how VEN is hype driven but I still like its mission and product. I am mostly exposed to ICX, which I know will recover well at the end of January.

$1,900 out of about $13,000
19 y/o

bullshit where did u get half a mil at 18

800 usd out of ~80K liquid assets

2k of my 2k. 26, and I have a total of 2k savings.

technically a negative amount

maxxed 15k of credit cards, made 90k in December

kek

>anyone investing half of their savings

Stupidity won't get you far.

$300 in electricity costs back in 2013/2014. Had about $250k then.

Have about $60k in crypto now. Never spent any more than the electric costs.

>1k out of 20k
>23

5% of my savings seemed reasonable and wouldn't delay me being able to put a deposit on a flat too much if I lost it all.

Of course if I'd just put in the full 20k I could have bought that flat outright twice over by now... But I shan't complain about free internet money.

4.5k/85k

Low risk low reward lol

250k out of 2k
Thank you eth

wut

>30k
>out of 12k my own money
nervous

I like. How many DOGE will you take for her?

>1000 in aug
>8000 atm
>ath of 15000

She is not for sale.

40k/525k

21 yo

>47k(66k before dippening), 19k car, 5k/sem for dorm room so that doesnt count, and 15k in savings
>19

started with 5k the day 9 turned 18. I saved that money from making websites/working at a grocery store. Crypto has let me quit that shitty ass job and run my business full time.

10k savings, 50k index fund, 50k crypto 2 years ago. My room and board are paid for by the company.

50k crypto turned into 600k by end 2017 took 300k profit for taxes and to buy some gold/silver/guns, and a place to put them.

My 300k in crypto went up to 450k in 2018 now its down to 285k. Not worried.

Oh and bitcoin is garbage. I only count gains in USD because USD is all that matters. Fuck your "satoshis" you nerd faggots.

Do you ever see certain girls that look really clean like the one in the OP and get extremely strong urges to eat them out for hours on end? As if they'll taste good?

35 btw.

£700 out of £2000

only 19 now and turned it into £6000 til this dip, am I going to make it bros?

200$ of 200K$
13.3x'd

the only liquid assets you have are your moms cum soaked tits

2K out of 2K (1K from a car sale, 1K on a credit card which is slowly being paid off from little self employed work). It's not going great so far :). FUD and FOMO plays with my emotions too much and I can't stick to the basic rules of trading :D.

I'm coming 30 and not looking forward to it. Still waiting on that financial freedom. :).

>$4.5k out of $300k last summer
>22 y/o trust fund faggot econ major

Absolutely. Just keep going and accept high risk. You are young as fuck so getting wiped out wont really hurt you. Make intelligent investing choices of course, but consider that you can start over at any time without any real loss in the long run of your life.

>1) How much of your personal fiat did you put into crypto out of how much you had to your name?
$0 now around $800k
I just scammed a bunch of people
[ in the early days
>2)Your Age

2K out of 7K

until half of your savings turns into 4x your savings, fuck off pajeet

I believe it, too. What color is your skin?

i have always thought only underages post semi-naked girls with unrelated posts, it always was an underage red flag to me

800 out of 1k

No, its what non-whites do.

About 2k out of 15k. Only tripled it at peak, never cashed out.

>$150.00 out of 3k
>26

It's just beginning.

Yum

I was in debt 13K auto loan, 5K on my OSAP (Student Loan for Ontario, Canada) .....so -18K net worth.

I put 2K into ETH/ETH Classic back in January 2017, turned it into 12K.

Then dumped in another 8K over the past year and turned it all into ~50K at my peak. Hovering around 40K in thie dip rn.

I'm 27.

£30k / £80k

Thanks man, i was pretty happy with myself like 2 weeks ago when I'd almost 10x my money in about 5 months and was starting to think 100k by christmas was within reach but im back down to £3000 now, then again, if markets really recover by February then could still happen, I've made so much that the entire market would have to collapse before my initial investment is touched

>$7k/~$55k
>24 years old

Yes I do!

Where the fuck did most of the 23 and unders get $20k+?

Seems pretty smart to me. If you get 10x, that bumps you up over $100k. If you get 0x, it's a drop in the bucket.

Also I have no intention of working some piece of shit job I have no interest in for the rest of my life, don't really want to be rich just want to have enough money to not have to waste my time.

Do I have the right idea?

living under dad's roof, working at minimum wage, not paying anything.

college loans

Coding, m8

>kike stealing money
>says he worked

Thats awesome. Consider your traditional investing options too bro. I know crypto is a siren for your money, but if you scrape some profits this year you could retire at 40 just from compounding gains on NORMIE investments, not even taking your crypto into account.

400$ -> 1550$ before dippening, back to 500$ now

Mommy and Daddy, Veeky Forums has a fair population of middle class teenagers and 20-something year olds who want to get rich, working class people generally just do not invest in anything.

$600 of 170k 34

It's still worth over $4k at the moment meh I won't be losing any sleep

Larp. I can tell you after helping run a crypto discord for a few months that most people exaggerate their holdings and gains, especially on Veeky Forums.

We required a vetting process for entry into our research group and almost everybody is full of shit that we scooped up from Veeky Forums and plebbit.

$300 on a credit card. Never touched my savings. 35yrs old. Was up to 120k before I took 45k out and paid off all my debt which was my only goal. Around 50k left after today. Bought rdd at 4 Sats with the $300. Went up to 100 or so that week. Sold it. Bought a bunch of junk and some antshares. Held that. Bought 3k xrb for 295$. Boom. 120k

Thats fucking rough, but also how

You faggots make me cringe. The LARPing is so goddamn silly. All these 18-24 year olds claiming to have 50k+ in the bank.

Does it really make you feel better to say That? I'll try:

$25k out of $450k

$800 out of $800 When I was 24.
Taken out 20k
Up 250k.

Some people really were born with a silver spoon

>500 to 200k
>19 years

How long you been in?

Suddenly feeling way too old for Veeky Forums... isn't anyone else here over 30?

I put in 8k out of 8k (used a line of credit instead of my actual fiat so I had 8k still)

At its peak it was worth 27k, I pulled out 5k to pay off most of the cars and had 21k

Now that 21k is worth barely worth 13k. But that’s okay cause I initially just wanted to buy a misubishi EVO and now I wanna retire early

I’m 23. Mainly made my money of BTC/LTC from October to December and then transferred my money to KCS and Ven

29k/110k

25 years old

I have 22k in my bank account right now and am 20 YO. Would have way more if I started working 1 year or 2 earlier, especially because I've been wokring full time for only a year now.
Literally do not pay anything under my parent's roof, pay check and pay check in the bank.

2014ish, I'd have a lot more but I got fucked in the drkcoin hack on c-cex, lost 2 masternodes.

>$500 into ETH last year when it was still $5 out of $62,000 I could have gone all-in on
>still turned that initial $500 into $270,000 and haven't put in a single penny more
>would be completely complacent if the entire market went to $0

1.4k out of 19k
27 years old

Whats your thought on the current dip ?

>my parents are literally multi-millionaires, close to billion in net-worth

>first son perk

Nigga i own a million dollar condo to my name and glc 63 amg. You were just born to loser parents lel

$2000 i'm in debt

Sure buddy

700/1500
21, unemployed college student