Who else here not selling this correction because they see crypto exploding in 2018 and this is just a minor hiccup on...

who else here not selling this correction because they see crypto exploding in 2018 and this is just a minor hiccup on another leap forward in human history

I'm HODLING.

I mean we have all went through this ""crash"" cycle many times. Its the usual. You didn't need to make a post for this, purchase ARK thx

If you haven't sold already, it would be dumb do it now. But buying now is probably even dumber.

exploding downward

tether up fags

Holding for 5 years, fight me.

Selling ETH before Casper would be monumentally retarded.

No one has been through this since we just started this shit.

tether exit is next, be careful

The fuck are you talking about? People have been in crypto for years

No one really knew about it until like a month ago tho.

??????????

kill yourself

??????????

late adopter cope

This market has existed for almost 10 years, where have you been?

10 years ago i was 8 so i wasn't really shitposting on Veeky Forums about my digital coins

lmfao kys

Crypto began in 2009. You're very fucking late.

>10 years ago i was 8

The absolute state of this shithole board

great discussion guys awesome job lets keep this going!

Oh it's so terrible that this board isn't inhabited by a bunch of boomers ohhh the agony

It's just starting man. Wait until you can pay taxes in crypto _)

When is good to buy then?

Dude I don't even know how to get my money back in my bank account. I'm locked in

doubt it. once this is over and normies are forever scarred by their huge losses i honestly doubt this will ever sky rocket again. you only need it to crash hard once for it to have its image permanently damaged. i can also see federal govt regulations once it starts causing more harm than profit to the general normie population which would make it even harder to inflate again

Should I invest more money in coins now that they have been dropping? Honestly worried about losing everything but I rather say I tried and failed then never gave it a chance.
I have been wanting to invest for fucking years but I was a poorfag.

how new are you?

everyone but gotta learn that chart is nonsense.

Agreed that it scared plenty of normies away, but think about all of the people who haven’t even heard of crypto. I have yet to overhear a conversation about it at work, or anywhere for that matter.

Someone's going to have to update this in a couple of weeks.

Make sure you take plenty of screenshots now.

retard lmao. stay broke normann

I just want to beat the jews at their own game.

kys you fucking faggot and never come back on this board you broke newfag

I wish someone would have told me to tether last week. You motherfuckers should have told me the market dips every january like this.

Just making fun of eachother over stupid shit

People have been saying sell for the past month and a half. I didn't listen, but doesn't mean that they haven't been saying it.

not selling, im buying the dips like a fucking BOSS

Fucking newfag infestation, cockroaches shitting up the place.

you didn't do your research.

lmao holy fuck how many people are this new

those are some nice fucking digits! i am buying more right now based just on those

Too fat.