Why are Japs trying to destroy crypto?

Why are Japs trying to destroy crypto?

Bump

Because nobody wanted their shitty Monacoin

probably china/korea

interdasting

cashing out probably

they were much earlier than most countries

Japan and South Korea share the same timezone idiot.

You do know that 9am Tokyo is midnight London, right?

they are smarter
Americans and europeans buy and rise price, asians sell and configure bots to buy in the dip

Bitcoin was created by the Japanese in order to take control of the economy away from the Jews. With the money obtained from Bitcoin, the Japanese will fund their top-secret project called "いろとりどりのセカイ", aka "Multicolored World". The objective of Multicolored World is weakening the West by reducing white birth rates while immigrant birth rates increase, allowing the immigrants to eventually overwhelm the existing white population. The Japanese are also suffering from declining birth rates, but that isn't a problem due to their advanced technology, allowing them to defeat a weakened West using the power of their mecha army and take over the world.

Holy fucking shit he's right.
Guys why is London trying to destroy crypto?

whales are pushing out the white cucks

London is where the Rothschild's live

So if I move to Japan, bust hard in some qts, my kmcute daughterus will be the JapJew magical hybrid god-soldiers of the future war?

Well sheeeiitttt

Looks like they're making money on crypto

That's satoshi selling his coins through the untraceable Bitcoin backdoor.

lmao no they fucking don't. that's literally the opposite of what they do

Asia FOMOs and panic sells. they have the weakest hands on the planet...

asians have sheep mentality, everyone sells or everyone buys there is no mix.

So basically the Japanese are doing the same thing as the jews

Because nobody bought Comsa.

What's the significance of 9am?

This is true. They're extremely collectivist and will always prioritize doing what others do rather than making their own individual decision.

>Tokyo
You're missing the point

This.
and this It's the fucking templars in london and they're doing it so Nokor people and China people will see bitcoin crash during mornings.

First part of this post is actually true. BTC was actually created by the Japanese, they have been suffering the effects of QE longer than any country in the world and wanted a way out.

Yet every single time, it is the Americans who sell first at every given opportunity.
Do you really think Asians are stupid enough to hodl your bags?

Asians have insect minds

Who lives in Japan? VER! It's Ver damnit.

sure, that works

yes, so that the jews think they're still successful even as the rug is being torn out from under them

Templar, Ha. Young freemason's been showing a keen interest in mememetics and cryptocurrency, Vitalik is practically surrounded with masons. But you didn't hear that from Veeky Forums...

I don't know what you mean. Selling at every given opportunity? As in selling high? Yes that's the point. Buying high and then dumping your shit every time you get any slight dip is not the most efficient way of cashing out, sorry.

That graph is actually infuriating if it's real.

holy shit underrated as fuck

This must be your first dip. 90% of the time China/Korea/Japan starts the dip, Americans wake up and dump it even further, and then Asia buys the dip.

If you look at last night everything started going to hell when Asia woke up. I got out around $1200 ETH seeing the signs. Americans are the ones that ran it into the ground this morning/afternoon, and when Asia started waking up things recovered.

It's us vs. them and we get played every fucking
time. They just have too much ammunition and it's only going to get worse. Western countries didn't start taking this shit seriously until it was too late and we are too far behind now.

Jihan Wu.

It's pretty clear

They are too conservative and have no ambition.

why else the gov can't tax it so they ban it

Yeah, and with China and worst Korea being faggots about regulation, they're going to give Japan the lead in blockchain development and related fintech. Which is fine by me!

More like they're doing the same thing as the Japanese. They build everybody's trust until they're stronk then they take it out on Korea and China. They just know that this time they need to take out the white menace beforehand.

Did you think "China is waking up!" was just a meme

Interesting how shit recovered for a bit when Americans began waking up. Smelly dumb eurofag scum

why am I not suprised

lolwut

I never thought reading about my own imminent destruction could make me so hard

muslims also
but what could it mean??