en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mine too if he gets pulled up on the stolen bit coins tax evasion play

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

what's his full name? i'll make a post

>implying I will ever vote for Trump in 2020
>implying I voted for him in 2016

He is the face of bitconnect whether he likes it or not.

people lost their houses and are looking for someone to blame.

Trevon James probably already on a federal watchlist

Trevon James

bitcointre/CRYPTOTRE

>implying you ever voted

Am I the only one who legit thinks he dindu nuffin? He made a suggestion and people listened. Did he ever promise a payout? How can you accuse him of any crimes?

fucking chill you guys. He already said on a steam that he doesn't pay taxes on his gains in crypto. he's probably going to jail regardless.
Also, ffs he's like the only black dad out there who isn't ditching his kids wedlock style. Easy pol, easy.

SEC doesn't deal with affiliates unless they handled money.

>He dindu muffin?

HE WAS AN INSIDER ON A MASSIVE MULTIBILLION DOLLAR PONZI SCHEME

If a big gets 20 years for smoking weed in some states, he should get lifetime

let me guess, you're also a fucking glow in the dark nigger?

He looks like those dindu memes.

Was he actually an insider or did he just really think they coin was going to take off?
Wasn't he crying like a baby on stream?

Was BCC basically Kang Coins? Give me a rundown plz?

I don't think so either I just hate niggers

Feel the bern cunt

>unironically wanting SEC kikes to """""""""""""""""""""""""""regulate""""""""""""""""""""""""""" crypto and destroy it just to spite some nigger

redddit pls go

>Was he actually an insider
of course he was. These scams always need a payed inner circle. Paying some full mongs on youtube? Perfect.

youtu.be/kbR1SXIje1U

all you need to know

>coin promises compensation from promotion
That right there is the warning sign.
Lern2intuition

>le any form of regulation is bad meme
How's your intro to econ class treating you?

Stupid people will always loose their money. It´s not the Traves faulth that you are a naive fag.

dont try to turn this into stocks normie faggot if you want 50% gains over the course of a year then get the fuck out nigger

no bill, I will not be purchasing this coin during the dip

but they took meh job

mulatto here, I voted for trump actually and will probably do so again

Sad!

I'm not against all regulation, but if you can't see that the corrupt as fuck SEC "regulating" cryptos would essentially destroy them then you have to go back to redddit cunt

90% of regulation is bullshit and only empowers special interest groups
fuck off faggot

Yep, and nothing will happen. People do it all the time in the online marketing industry. If anyone thinks something will actually happen maybe take a look at the acai scam a few years ago that the FCC got involved in.

he can only go to jail if he was paid to promote. which none of us know

Jesus people gave money to this....? HAHAHAHA

Pol is cancer go back there pls

Ok, where do I buy this. FOMO is real

>youtu.be/kbR1SXIje1U
Damn is it still to late to buy?!

/pol/ is Veeky Forums

This is the guy you want to talk to.

YOU SUBHUMANS actually listened to some dumbass nigger on yt and bough his shitcoin like complete retards and now you cry you lost money on that oh so wise transaction?

fucking pathetic

PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME SOMEONE SAVED THE VIDEO OF THE GUY SCREAMING BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT AT THE CONFERENCE

go back to bullying pajeets /pol/lets, the BLACK BULLS have taken over crypto

Eat a bag of dicks you faggot nigger, also KYS

I'd kkk this fucked, honestly

and I'm not even invested in bcc

LOL

jewbook ( . ) com ( / ) ConceivedAchieved

fuck that, these niggers are a poison pill in the code, their cheap fucking tricks are bad for the health of our scam, fuck them.

This barely has anything to do with crypto
They operated a run of the mill ponzi scheme only using cryptocurency as a buzzword to get retards on board

no shit

why should the SEC destroy crypto over this?
you are giving the scumbag kikes that run the government the power to regulate crypto

TAKE IT BACK

he could have been obama's son

it gives them more ammo, (((they))) will just spin it their way

Jesus Christ /pol/fags would destroy crypto just for a quick laugh at a nigger. Sad!

Getting the SEC involved in anything crypto is what will bring us back to 1k

this
this
this

sage this thread

Just Tweet at Trump about it. You might catch is interest.

faggot

lol while the confident alpha black man goes all in and makes a lot of money, the angry and racist white beta NEETs stay mad because they will never make as much money as the black man. it takes high testosterone to make it in this decentralized market. it takes charisma to make it on the steem platform. racist virgin NEETs have none. Also, most of these virgin nazi cucks are just angry, because this travon guy is dating a blonde white woman. stay mad, angry virgin cucks. you will keep losing women and crypto bucks to the high testosterone black men and chads. it is natural law. boohoo, little cuck is gonna complain to gurbmint because he tried to follow the alpha black bull and got lost.
>pic related are all the angry and racist white "men" on this board
go back to , that is the place for cucks HAHAHA

forgot pic. also, the few virgin beta racist neet cucks who made money in crypto were just lucky to mine BTC on their GPUs a long time ago. on this stage, it is the black and indian men who are making it. some of you cucks are just not cut out to win on a decentralized world, which is why you want a wall to protect you from immigrant competition. YOU HAVE LOST cucks.

>being this much of an angry nigger

Fail. Most people on /pol/ aren’t even white.

oh boy, here's you confident alpha black man right here CRYING on livestream.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfX_EhFwKxE

unironically this

he put the crying image as a joke. i watched the livestream. he didn't cry. he was actually making fun of you racists. LOL. you are such cucks that it's actually pathetic. you've been conquered by presence alone. HAHAHAHA this is how history will remember you bitter and sexless racist cucks harhar

>muh dick

smacks lips "nowon loss moni, u only luz when u saill"

Trevon stop it

This fucking /pol/ cancer is worse than kucoin threads

Get the fuck back to your containment board faggots

Christ

cuckerino why are you so obsessed with black men, you little cuck? haha pathetic

Biiiiiiccccooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccctttt
youtu.be/W6g8ShHEXns

You can't turn this around on him. You're the one melting down on here.

wait you're not trolling ?

you're defending this piece of shit ?

once again, one of the few black men who managed to make something of themselves did it at the expense of others and society as a whole

and he'll end up in prison for it

th fact that you're proud of being the same race as these kinds of people is just sad

Fuck off back to /soc/ or plebbit retard

yep this nog is seriously defending a fucking ponzi scheme.

Why?

Because he black and he alpha.

er wait. no. it's because x6cbBkl9 is Trayvon

How does one become a cuck by not being a nig lover exactly? It's literally the opposite. lel Trevon

yeah but he called us sexless

and from what i've seen on tray tray's videos, there's no way he's ever seen, let alone come in contact with a vagina

my vote is, x6cbBkl9 is a pajeet that identifies with blacks and still hopes his scamcoin portfolio is worth more than $0

youtube.com/watch?v=KQJnXapDCEc

tfw bitconnect was a long term obs project to get money from niggers and at the same time render them ciminals because they where part of a pyramid sheme.

God i love this timeline so much.

i suppose you had a closed box for a teacher. i was lucky, my teacher would go into detail at any opportunity to describe how a certain regulation would negatively effect a given market via supply and demand.

OMG some guy on YT told me to do stuff...so I did...and now I'm mad...waaaaaa waaaaaah I'm a big pussy that can't take responsibility for my own actions waaaaaaah

Can you explain why he would be in prison for it?

and IF by some miracle it's actually him posting, i wish him luck in F E D E R A L P R I S O N

i'll be here comfily enjoying memes and taking advantage of the dip while you have to stab mexicans with a sharpened toothbrush to stay alive another day

lol he's so fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

taking responsibility is making sure that this thief goes to jail

oh wow you switched IPs marvelous.

This dude is a huge retard. Nobody with half a brain would publicize their wealth like this (even if it was just crypto wealth). Honestly surprised nobody has tried to kidnap this dude and hold him for ransom.

lol, i think he lost 111BTC by a phishing scam already

T. Actual founder of the scam

i think texas and NC need to be sued for pushing bcc to close way to early and those 2 states alone fucked us earlier then i think we were supposed to get fucked

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

wow, ur shilling during the crash, take a break pajeet.

>/pol/

not your personal army you underage b& faggot.

fuck off pajeet

tfw /pol for the first time doesn't want to see another black man in jail

>fucked us
oh hi Trayvon

No seriously fuck that dude.

And fuck you more kiddo!!

Never voting for drumpf and I hope he goes to his native land (prison)

Ey yo dis is Trevor imma big pimpin wit does white girls man, ez money. Y'all need to worship muh blackness cud Obama and Jesus they black. Oprah gonna be president. Trump be racist ain't no shithole, night.