What am i supposed to buy during this crash? which coin is going to rebound the hardest?

what am i supposed to buy during this crash? which coin is going to rebound the hardest?

NONE OF THEM

>buying during a market crash
YES DO IT MADMAN DO IT
JUST BUY IT ALL
BUY ALL THE DIPS

Fiat. It's too risky to do anything else. People's behavior is completely irrational.

Garlicoin will moon before all. I'm all in sitting comfy.

REQ's at a pretty reasonable price point and should get a news bump in 3 days.

Sorry, I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously, get out you retard. This is not a dip, this is a fucking collapse. Get out now and buy back when you it levels out. Trust me.

I only put $200/biweekly on fridays so unfortunately I'm not taking advantage of this crash beyond moving all my alts into bitcoin. If bitcoin is still below 10k on friday I'll be putting $200 into it, if not I'll probably just buy more etherium

assblaster coin

>not buying UFR
>not capitalizing on free money

>what am i supposed to buy during this crash? which coin is going to rebound the hardest?

INT

jebcoin
doge
bitb
bcc

the dream team

this whole crypto currency thing has been retarded from the start.

>rebound
You still haven't figured out it's all over?

XLM or REQ

this isn't the time for finding shitcoins, this is the time when you don't lose everything

hahahaha faggots who sold low, enjoy buying high again

>this
it was suppose to be a currency that could be in lieu of the dollar

now its just a joke

I would not buy back into crypto anytime soon

Yeah this user is right. The proper Veeky Forums technique is to buy high and sell low. If you didn’t buy BTC at 20k you’ll never make it, sorry.

>6567862
not leaving that shill group

Lmfao at that comic

basically, did you mean HODL was just a meme for bull market? true HODL is for times like this weak handed faggots