People bought Ripple at 3$

>People bought Ripple at 3$.

When will goyim learn?

$3? Thats sounds cheap. It could have gone to $20,000 like bitcoin

but cnbc called it RED HOT ripple
they're a serious business network and they have live stock tickers i think theyd know a thing or two about investing genius

False. Don’t spread this. $1k is easily attainable thanks to good roadmaps and fundamentals, but $20k is unrealistic and makes people take us less seriously.

Typical Rippler

I love when idiots buy coins that are obviously walmart great value equivalent produced trillion quantity shit.

here we all know that price is impossible, there are no normies to fall for your trick here schlomo

LMAO

How idiotic and misinformed can you 2 be, to reach even 1k per cripple it would take a market cap of over 30 Trillion. Now compare that to Apple's marketcap which is one of the highest out there of 900B.

Combine the total market cap of all the cryptos out there and it doesn't even reach half of apple's cap.
I'm so glad that this dip will flush away these normies.

But muh Moneygram.

> how can it even be big money
> that money too big for me to think
> I think much smaller money
> big money not even real

>tfw you bought XRP at a quarter, sold at $3 to people who dont understand marketcap, and bought a smartnode with their money

>"people" didn't buy XRP at < $0.20
Stupid ass kids, no idea what you're doing or talking about, as usual.

All I know is, if XRP breaks the downtrend at 1.15, this thing is going to 1,6 maybe all the way up to 2,4 just on the rebound.

There’s no such thing as 30 trillion dollars you imbecile. Ripple would have to be exchanged for something other than fiat to be valued in trillions. The only reason 30 trillion dollars exist is because of fraction reserve lending and the fact that they’re redeemable for actual physical property. If that property goes down in value then those dollars disappear.

No, when Ripple hits $20k per coin, Apple will be worth 3,000 Trillion. Think about it, it makes sense.

It will bounce to 1.6 before it goes to 0.

> big money too big for me think
> when numbers too big make me mad
> me yell at numbers! they go away!
> safe with little number, happy

Ie. any crypto has to be used as collateral before it can ever be valued in the tens of trillions.

Visa is unequivocally Superior to Ripple is any form of usability.

Visa: Centalized, secure, and insured
Ripple: Centalized, unsecure snd uninsured.

What exactly is the use case of Ripple?

>What exactly is the use case of Ripple?
SWIFT replacement on ripplenet with banks using XRP to save on fees

Visa is better than any cryptocoin by those standards

Literally a meme.

SWIFT was created by the Big Banks and the Big Banks will create its replacement.

Yes, I wonder the usecase for Ripple is.
How might I find such information, anyway?

bi
t.l
y/
2mM
oA9L

Ripple isn’t a cryptocurrency, it’s a centralized database.

Guess who is behind Ripple, user.

The Banks will never let non Banks use a ledger that the banks use for a Swift. Do you realize how many regulations the Banking industry has?

Ripple is going to ZERO.

>People bought ripple at 0.005
Shits been cheap for years