Who else /gladitscrashing/?

Look at it this way Veeky Forums, the market was way overextended. Every shitcoin out there was being pumped into oblivion, every norman out there buying ripple to get in on the hype.

But now? Now the normans will get the fuck out again, and us autists will make all the money. All the normans that got in recently will have gotten burnt to the millionth degree, and all the normans on the fence will see the news and say "I knew I was right about that bitcorn bein a scam."

Most of us are still up and we will be for the forseeable future. Now we just wait. No more normans, the money comes back to us again. It's gonna be a replay of 2017 people.

Yes. Buy more LINK.

Genuinely happy for the crash. It'll come back up in time, minus the intolerable boomers, 'entrepreneurs', teenagers, women, and Facebook-users.

What's gonna drive the price up if it's no longer popular?

I hate cryptos and find pink wojak hilarious. I love days like this.

Where the fuck does that money come from then?

Normans are necessary. But they need to come in steady and late.

Yes. Buy more FUN.

You guys think you have the psychology of the market all figured out lol but you don't. I'm normal as fuck - steady job, fiance, friends, redditfag. Just got into crypto in november, saw 250% gains, saw a 50% loss, know I'll see gains again so I'm holding. Hell even my 60 year old dad called me yesterday today asking for my help buying ETH since it's "on sale." Don't assume you know everything lol.

Oh, and your ability to sell high depends on a neverending supply of normie money pumping the market. So there's that.

But for somebody like me that just means more intelligent whales to deal with. Competition is going to get more intense and only the strongest and richest will survive

>all the retarded boomers who shilled crypto on CNBC are now getting lawsuits and death threats sent their way
>media will stop addressing crypto altogether
This is what I am hoping for.

I am so fucking happy, because this crash was looming for days and all the pink wojak retards had the chance to convert to USDT

>market crashes right before fucking juicy ICOs hit the market

Can't fucking wait to buy back in

I hope every last norman leaves the market and goes and lays around watching Netflix all day just like normal LMAO

Just sitting here with my kratom, watching the world burn. It's a pleasant feeling, or maybe it's just the kratom.

Im only up $1.5k now. I was up 5k a few days ago

This means ridiculous actual shitcoins will go away right? The marvel that is blockchain will no longer be soiled by projects with names like Deep Brain and Einsteineium right? Please?

mfw cnbc unironically aired step by step guides for buying ripple @ $2.50

Its turning into an asset class douche bag

which ICO desu. I like apex

This. I came to biz for gains but I stayed for the pink wojaks. Normie wojaks are the bonus

Fuck, it's recovering.

>MSM being sued for lying
I like to daydream too.

dead cat

Without mainstream money we're just trading shit back and forth for high prices dude.