So where are you guys going to apply for jobs next week???? Do you guys have any skills?

So where are you guys going to apply for jobs next week???? Do you guys have any skills?

I literally trade at work overnights
>be me
>work at hotel front desk
>sit and trade while shitposting all night
>still get paid no matter what

niggers

Night Auditing is the job for all of you

Seen a few openings for this. What are your doodies?

Target is hiring

>you need to get a job to get experience
>no job will hire you so you can get experience
nice feels

You think you're too good to work at a gas station or clean shitters? That's how you get experience for someone of your age.

I unironically have to apply at my local Popeyes™ because this crash fucked my portfoliio

I hope you're actually autistic. Literally anybody can get a job these days.

I already do apply to those places, retard. I just get rejected. Fuck off with your preconceived notions.

programmer of 8 years and still in highschool dont think i need crypto to get rich quick lol

I already clear 1500/wk as an electrician. forever hodling

go to community college and get an internship

I'm a CPA. I'll be fine

yah. it's probably because im 16. no one will hire me

>inb4 muh rulez
moot was younger than me when he founded this place

Go to a tech school and learn to weld.

Headed back to Iraq for some pmc stuff already. 180k yr full room and board. Meh.

lol no

I make 3.00 an hour volunteering at a conservation corps.

I unironically buy + sell coin for quick 100 dollar gains to pay for gas.

>make well over six figs to oversee wageslaves counting pills
feels pretty comfy

You can't even get those jobs without experience either.

I'm down 150k today but I still have 250k left. Don't have to go back to my 12/hr job at the hardware store just yet. Hell, BTC could drop to 3k and I'd still have enough money to start a business.

Own a construction company, I didn't play with what I couldn't lose. Anyone who did is retarded.

this is so true.

>"i see you have no experience user"
>"im going to call you and tell you if ive reached a decision"
>never get a call back

What kind of work do you do

i will literally and unironically kill myself and stream it here live if i have to go back to wageslaving. i turned the $5k my grandparents put in my roth ira last january into 550,000 by putting it all into ETH and holding.

i will fucking kill myself with a shotgun and stream it here if i have to wageslave again. i'll do it on the final day before i get evicted from my apartment if i can't pay the bills

I'm talentless but I have a degree so I was thinking of training to be a teacher

Can I suck your cock first? Don't want yummy sperm 2 go 2 waste

I'm going back to school again and dreading it. I should be graduating just in time for my new training to be undesirable again.

Calm down faggot. It's not going to crash, there's still too much money to be made and plenty of suckers willing to sign up in hopes of being the next btc millionaire.

I wait around and shoot any sand niggers that cross a line in the dirt.

ex- combat engineer, sapper school, urban breaching, 2 deployments to iraq 2 in afghanistan. got out 2 years ago. where do i sign up?

>being broke

aka worthless poorfag that dun fucked up and bought the military maymay

im gay

If you actually deployed then you have already met filthy dumb contractor scum. Just google any of those outfits they will take you instantly.

Xe, Triple Canopy, etc. Dont take less than 160k per year and full medical/room/board. Squeeze 120k per 6 mo if you can.

Things have calmed down a bit so its not quite that lucrative anymore.

Do not go anywhere in Africa though, except possibly Djabouti. Trust me you will hate life.

>finish 4 years in military
>immediately get 150k-200k yr contracting job

Yeah its a really stupid decision for a young man that doesnt want to go to college....

Fucking retarded millennial communist.

>Do not go anywhere in Africa though
i already "deployed" to apefrica too (non-combat) and will not be going back

is is less stupid fucking bullshit than the military was? i got out because the wars were winding down and the stupid garrison fuckfuck games were coming back

Me too. 3 months in I was legitimately considering going on a killing spree. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that there was a special forces outfit at the same location and they would have shut me down pretty quickly. No larp, that place drove me legit insane. Fucking africans. Fucking bugs, fucking diseases. Jesus christ.

You get paid to do your job and thats it. There are no fuckfuck games in pmc. You train, you deploy, you do your shift, you go and do whatever you want. If its not in your contract you dont do it. Simple.

There are some jerkoffs that forget its corporate and not the military, but whatever. I think its pretty comfy.

I mean you might eat a vbied out of nowhere, but that comes with the territory. If someone is acting sketchy just back off and then light him up.

>I mean you might eat a vbied out of nowhere
as long as it kills me instantly whatever

b&

Eh, I'll be fine.

Kek.

I will give you a tip. Try to get a gig in thr middle of fucking nowhere with nowhere for hajis to hide and lob mortars from.

Al-asad iraq is building up into a cargo airport for regional reconstruction. If there is any way you can grab a job at that location you can make bank and do nothing but stand around or do a perimeter 99.99% of the time. Its a fucking dustbowl with nothing around and never gets attacked.

>do you have any skills user?
y-yeah losing ALL MY FUCKING MONEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys must get mad pussy with the local girls.

Hope you keep your binder in a safe deposit box or fireproof safe. Houses burn down, flood, and get broken into.

Sick collec- oh wait you don't have a Black Lotus.

>local girls
>middle east and islamic africa

Oh sweetie...no...

It's insured for 20k.

I like legacy better anyway.

I mean the Iranian girls in my city are very cute and fun to be around. That's about all I can judge middle easterners on.

>Kuwaiti girls

Your loss, faggot

Iranian people are sweet, as long as they're not in Iran

Does crossing the border with Iran make the girls less sexy?

i know how to sell crack

I've got two friends in the car sales business who can get me in. They make 2k per paycheck on average but both have made as much a $8000 in a single check.

ok faggot

There are no local girls, son. They are married off at 13-14 and kept in domestic servitude. In Africa there are plenty of prostitutes if you want to sample the local flavor.

Spoiler: the local flavor tastes like HIV, chlamydia, herpes, and genital warts.

Ah, I guess there isn't much there if you aren't a pedo. I forgot how long removed the ones here are.

I kind of forgot how bad africa was, makes sense now.

Good plan. Fuck a kuwaiti girl, her dad finds out, you get deported and can NEVER come back. Oops, you just lost access to your only pipeline to enter the countries where you make 6 figurea for doing nothing.

DO NOT FUCK LOCAL GIRLS IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR OR VALUE YOUR LIFE.

i can do copper, dry wall, painting, basic electrical... ill be fine

DO NOT FUCK LOCAL GIRLS OF YOU GO ANYWHERE THAT IS A SHITHOLE.

YOU WILL GET YOUR COMPANY SHAFTED. YOU WILL GET INDUSTRY BLACKLISTED. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR 10 YEARS.

DO NOT FUCK LOCAL GIRLS. DONT DO IT.

You seem to really be making that job sound unappealing.

>stand in the middle of a desert for a decade with no female companionship

what are those?

>tfw 24 yr old and only got a GED after 6 years of NEET
>made fake resume with associate degree as highest education
>filled in 8yr work history with lies of basic admin assistant shit, data entry, project management, and supervisor positions
>piss in the wind and apply to only $70k+ salary jobs
>immediately contacted back and go for 8 interviews and do good and get to background screening and reference check part
>obv use discord gamer friends as references
>unsurprisingly no followups after background check
>1 does and says they want to hire me
>lmao ok
>suddenly contract and procurement manager at forbes top 25 global company
>have other monkeys do all the excel monkey work for me while i just host team meetings and sign timecards
WOW SO FUCKING DIFFICULT

>lol
kys pussy

little pieces of cardboard that go for a couple hundred a pop

Groundworker on motorways.

K, dont go turn your military training into a 6 figure low effort job. Its nothing to me, and I dont want you out here if you are just going to bitch all the time anyways.

DYOR. The info I just gave you could change the course of your life for the better, or you could just wagecuck your way around the usa hating normies for the next 10 years before you realized you fucked up.

I'm a different guy, the military in general seems unappealing to me, but I would have thought local women would be one of the few perks.

Just surprised is all.

Any good stories?

>You think you're too good to work at a gas station or clean shitters?

yes

I worked night audit for three years at a Marriott hotel. Pays decent for easy work and a great fit for insomniacs, and for just plain degenerates too.