WARNING - 5k

The price is going to 5k. There is a ton of manipulation going on right now, especially by the largest BTC HOLDERS.

Don't say I didn't warn you like yesterday. I have been in this game for 4 years and sold everything at 14k as soon as I found out about the manipulation.

Stay safe please and salvage what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you see the manipulation?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

With your eyes user

Not going to 5k stfu silly fag

Salvage what you have remaining.

Look at the fucking charts. If that doesn't scream manipulation, I don't know what does.

Talk to me in a week. It will atleast go to 8k for sure.

Probably only just above 8k today. Who knows after that

Well yea the dump today does look orchestrated but how did you find out it was gonna happen at 14k? Also why do you say manipulated by the largest btc holders, and why going to 5k?

I looked at the charts and the long term trend. This is a correction from the manipulation that happened earlier.

Also, read the research report regarding how bitcoin went from 150 to 1000 through the actions of a single man buying btc from thin air. Now look at what's happening to tether.

Once tether is raised, the crash will be bigger than the last one. I'm doing this to help you.

>8k

You said 5k moronic fag

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

Bitcoin is kill....

It was a good run lads.....

8K is just the beginning

Just bought 100k

Buy the dip faggots

Not asking you fags to
Hodl just buy and sell tomorrow for 20% profit

>Tether will moon
Bought 100K

150 to 1000 was back in 2013 on mtgox

The tether situation has been known for many months, who knows when it is gonna blow up

>I have been in this game for 4 years and sold everything at 14k

So then you don't mind posting your old BTC address that did all those transactions then, do you?

You know, to prove you're not full of shit.

It will. Crypto crash has shaken off all the normies. Who's going to buy your bags now, huh?

This is the result of Koreans playing gook tricks and threatening to restrict crypto trading.

> like the crashes every other month doesn't already do that.

It's going down, but how the 5k number you pulled out of your ass. most serious traders agree on a 7,4k / 8,5k buying target.

The guy does seem to have insider info

>there's this guy i know
sounds legit