So, those small very green shitcoins, why is people buying those in this madness?

so, those small very green shitcoins, why is people buying those in this madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptomaps.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deep Brain Chain

Low volume, so by coincidence someone takes advantage of buying the dip and drives a shitcoin green with only a couple BTC.

Most of this is based on indicators. This discord group does technical analysis over voicechat with a pro stocktrader to teach them. They claim to be up 60% on their signals overall. One example of such coins is capp or colx. Both were signalled

GcbXdfG

holy shit where do you get this graph OP

this is exactly what I need

Dbc boys heading to the moon

It's all bait by the big money to get small money to buy in. Few cents increase makes a significant profit to a big money's bag hold

Where do you find that graph in real time?

cryptomaps.org

if it sounds too good to be true, it is
nobody trusts or believes you discord posters except for the most gullible people

You understand that the only reason coins 'signaled' by pump and dump groups is because they tell you some suckers will pump them, and so you rush in and that's exactly what you do?

I bought into INT yesterday after a Veeky Forums shilling, it's my only green coin. Saved my portfolio a bit (which is still -35% of course).

Thanks!

The only coins in the green have a laughably small volume, like < $50k. Everything else is just going to bleed for a while

It is not a pump and dump, nor a mutual funds discord. They post a signal with a buyzone and sellzone on top 50coins. No discord is bog enough to pump those by itself.
> pic related
> signal couple of days old

Lool acctually INT is great, its not 50k$ volume, more like 35M and only coin of mine in green too, this coin is literally mooning soon

Steem is worth every penny though. It may bleed but its highly likely to go back to 6 USD AND it also provides an income if you get a decent investment.

I can see why steem is listed there.

Partnered with IBM, HUWEAI and more

Here is a signal of 5days ago. Not that it will change your opinion..

kys

Utrust (UTK) gave an extremely interesting presentation at today's WCEF. It's a funny coincidence that it's up 20% on the day. The clues are all out there Veeky Forums. You just have to look a little closer.

Gladly

who cares, you'll just lose whatever you gained the moment you stop paying attention or want to sleep. the whole market is a scam