WHAT IF

what if Assblaster is actually sergey and this is all actually a super elaborated larp by lord sergey himself to make himself rich and fuck us all up WHAT IF

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS NO ONE WONDERING THIS? AM I THE ONLY ONE

no, it's probably true :(

everyone is in denial. i think me saying this made everyone realize this could be true

guys please im scared

DONT SAY THAT

I WILL BE RICH THANKS TO LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT LISTEN ANYTHING ELSE I'M GOING TO BE RICH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you give me a rundown on who Assblaster is/what he said

what did you expect when they did mass cleansing of their github?

apparently the whole thing is a chink scam coin ran out of a nailsalon/bathhouse in the gay part of california, and when an user went down there to take pictures they got jumped and stabbed by a pack of meth heads with needles.

since then, everything has been going downhill.

AssBlaster is the new marketing director.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSBLASTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

oh shit

it was deleted holy shit its true

holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. What are we gonna do??? WHAT?!

Dude shut the fuck up . Just HODL... all coins are down . not just LINK...

what?????????

What is going on in here?

this what posted and almost immediately deleted HELP user I WANT TO BE RICH AAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGGAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bump

This mystery must be solved

Assblaster's minions are spreading low quality FUD to fuck up with the price more.
>

I really wish that pajeets would just fuck off.

It's all good bros. I got you.

This ain't the first time this has happened...

just kidding I don't got you. I'm retarded

Oh, and if it's one of them, you can tell by one of those chad pics. Or talking about how 'he's so cute.'

Your arrogance was your downfall you moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH thank you for that

Meanwhile LINK is climbing up the top 100, but the price is suppressed by massive sell walls.

If this isn't a proof for Assblaster being right I don't know what is.

They didn't. They just moved shit out of the main folder into sub-folders to make way for Golang, you brainlet.

The FUD is panicking. Pajeet's getting peeved.

Anyone have that big booty bitches, Big Mac pasta?

how can i find more of these kind of pepes?

Ok.

Well then we'll spread a rumor that someone is putting arsenic into local SanFran McDonalds Big Macs and fuck with his head that way. There.

wow you told him, nice man

I have pack of them, but I won't give it to you.

They're not pepes they're apus. That's all I'm willing to feed you from my spoon.

that big sell wall on LINK/ETH is gone now that assblaster's thread is over.

Dunno what you are talking about... It's still there at 82k remaining of the over 400k that was originally there

I bought bit over 1.7k linkies for 60c a piece. Sold my xlm for 2x profit (got in at 15c piece, but didn't sell at 1$ lmao). Still hodling 11.5k xlm and now linkies too. Scared to buy more than 1k usd worth cause I got big faith in xlm tech as well.
Did I do good linkbruvs? ;__;

PLEASE SERGEY SIX MORE DIP DAYS I NEED TO BUY MORE

it was at 7 even, didn't look up and see it just moved

Hahahah DELUDED LINKIES, LINK could have been a great project if only it weren't being lead by a fat lazy retard named sirgay