Do any of you see crypto as a videogame? If yes: how do you think your gaymer past is helping you with trading/crypto...

Do any of you see crypto as a videogame? If yes: how do you think your gaymer past is helping you with trading/crypto? Was MMORPG your favorite genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RuneScape

Sauce

EveOnline

this shit is easy once you have mastered eve's marketplace

brrraaaaaaapppppps in chinese

This.

It’s like Ethercraft. Oh wait, ethercraft is a current thing. It’s an RPG with permadeath. You can mine eth while playing the game. This isn’t a shill. This is real fucking shit.

Take it from me, played RuneScape for 5 years when it first came out. If you remember Bluerose13 then you’re an OG

>buy low sell high
>On the WoW auction house
>All day
I once lived with a guy who made 100k selling WoW gold before I met him.
Any stat based game trains you to interperet number data into practical information.

GaiaOnline's marketplace, no lie.
Flipped items for virtual money when I was a pre-teen and got interested in crypto. I was a great scammer too and made millions off of password phishing.

I wish it was a game

I actually know that girl lmao, what a trip to see her pictures on here

What's her name?

Plastic gook face, that ass probably smells like the local Chinese buffet.

I used to play Minecraft on a server back in the day.

Used diamond duplication glitches and made a secret club of players which I would share my gains with.

This went on for about a month until the admin found out and I was banned from the server for eternity.

This experience hasn't helped me in crypto, but it thought I'd share...

Also buy Internet Node Token (INT) this shit finna moon

I would love for her to take a steaming dump on me.
Please tell her.

I would eat at this buffet.

Path of exile market manipulation

Hasn't translated too well, but I got used to news and things memeing and item into popularity. That sort of translates but I don't really have a grasp of things outside the West yet

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Its definitely a video game and I will be making video games around crypto for probably the rest of my career as a game developer.

maplestory markets

holy what a babe

Emily Cho

She's looked like that since she was 18, no plastic surgery. Although her tits look like they've gotten a little bigger.

As much as I'd like to help user out, I'm not going to tell her for you. sorry

Do tell, that sounds interesting. What makes it such a good teacher?

maplestory trading was literally who can press up key enter the fastest and the logest

Oh I love BRRAAAPP Coin (BRP)

stop playing video games

Of course. Crypto is more addictive than any videogame or drug ive ever tried.

Fat ugly virgin spotted

buying gf

God you fucking fags are annoying.

Life is the ultimate MMORPG. The game becomes infinitely funner the more OP your character gets as you level up your attributes. Remember that finance is only one of your player attributes. If you seek to continuously level up your character you will live an extremely successful and fulfilling life.

*tips fedora*

I genuinely love thinking about my life this way. It's what lets me gamble with my entire life savings of ~150k without breaking a sweat. I'm just earning points and I've always been pretty good at that

Still can't let go of WoW entirely.. I play 1-2 hours max at best per day, I've put too much into my account just to drop it suddenly. Fucking caring about fake pixels on a screen when I could be making bank instead with that time.

You gotta be gay in order to not wanna smash that

Runescape Grand Exchange. Manually margin traded because Jagex is actually pretty good at catching bots. Moved on to discover exchange APIs and never looked back

My first game of "economics" started with Ragnarok online and lineage later on, pretty much games of numbers and grind will help you out in the future.

T I B I A
I
B
I
A

I meet my 12 yr old online gf while afk training in that game and bitcoins is Stephanie I love you.

pretty much this, capitalism: the game

Bluerose13x you fucking fake scum

▬ C A N C E R - T H R E A D ▬

unironically this