We're never gonna get lambos if there are no new cucks entering the market to hold our bags, anons

We're never gonna get lambos if there are no new cucks entering the market to hold our bags, anons

Delete this please!!!

give it time

use log scale faggot

>tfw all the burnt normies who didn't sell get rich in a few years when this all happens again

Dont worry we can count on them to fomo in at 30k
Honestly i just want btc to go fucking sideways

Yeah my thoughts are that this crypto is gonna enter a bear market for a few years. Technology will improve and amnesia will set in

Oh well guess I'll see you guys in 2022

Bitcoin will never rise to 20k again user. If a coin will rise up to that level it will be ETH or cardano

>market crash due to a fake news about south korea and people pulling out for taxes
>several year long bear market

I don't know if you guys are just pretending to be stupid or what.

someone scared

whenever there is any kind of dip there's a lot of panic here filled with people giving out worse case scenarios. Remember when half the board thought that bcash would overtake bitcoin core?

This is the largest dip in 2 years

itt: faggots thinking its about fake news.

its straight manipulation. nobody wants to cashout or is cashing out.

quite the opposite really, it's pretty funny how numb you get to these massive swings after holding in an actual bear market.

look how much we moved up in two years

user is right. No normie money until BTC rises to atleast near ATH.

MSM will tear crypto so many assholes over the next week or two.

Scam coins. Ponzi scheme. Extreme volatility, gambling, black market, drugs, John McAfee, crash.

Crypto is fucked until they get anmesia and it organically grows.

Plenty of people have cashed out. I think everybody who missed the boat at 20k realized that the price isn't going back up and dumped

BTC bull run is dead and it's up to ETH to bring back the bull crypto market

We need to shill it as a BTC upgrade on orders of magnitude to create hype. Might take a year or so

I guess I should have been more specific and specific and said something like "the market makers used the cme removal of south korean markets and the fake news posted by cnbc as a trigger to begin dumping as multiple tops have been established and volume was drying up on every single coin in exactly the same pattern"

but I just assumed you faggots would read between the lines. Forget flags, we need portfolio numbers, win ratios, and length of time spent trading

So all those sales were fake then?

Honestly, you guys are fucking dumb thinking this is a dip as usual. Go to reddit with that bullshit HODL meme.

Korea is fucked. They are regulating crypto. US is next. This thing is the wild west with insider trading and people running up CCs on Coinbase and no one planning on documenting and paying taxes.

And everyone is still..."durp you must be new lol it dips all the time and comes back!"

Bingo, public trust is gone. We are in the weeds at best.

No coins without a working product will survive this

U mean when whales artifically raise the price by setting higher buys
The fomo will be like we've never seen before

The burnt normies were the ones to pump your internet coins you deluded faggot

You guys are fucking idiots. Market cap has only gone down these last 3 weeks, yet I, like most people here have 2-3x'd my portfolio. This is all intra-wealth transfer at this point and that's FINE

>cardano

Hahahaahahahaha. The only reason that shit coin is in the top 10 is because of its high supply. Normies who don't understand market cap think it's "cheap" so they buy. Once normies are scared away cardano will drop like a stone.

ill see you in a week

The price is high because of Japanese mass adoption

Adoption of what? There is no product

January is SHIT for everything. All the normaloids overspend to spoil their families and venomous vaginas, and can barely survive the month. Just wait till February / March when this shit will pick up again.

it went from 400 billion back to 500 billion in the last hour. Something is happening, I don't know what, but there is serious money playing around with this game.

Agreed 100%

Inside trading to try and stabilize the price.
Also, people trading out of alts to bitcoin because they think stability will be found there.

>durp

stfu

Why not sell now, rebuy at bottom and party in 2022?

There's ADA and it's mostly Japanese developing for their blockchain when it finally releases

Idk how much you can afford to lose but sure this is not a bad option

>Inside trading
What do you even mean by that? Knowing that normies are cashing out is not an "inside"