Be me looking for next 1000x cause every shit coin is at the ATH or being dumped

>be me looking for next 1000x cause every shit coin is at the ATH or being dumped
>see fag shilling coin two weeks ago don't buy into it cause I know I can get it for cheaps
>review coin for a few days to see how legit it is
>mooning
>instant regret
>see it get dumped - kek.
>reviewing coin again
>message team annoyingly until they reply to me with better answers
their goal is to have students as ambassadors to spread and endorse the coin.

>kek fucking retards
>ohwait.jpg -> ohshit.jpg
>what's better than broke college students trying to get rewarded for shilling
>think snapchat, uber, facebook, icracked, reddit, dropbox and many more that started on campus
>noway.. maybe

stupid but basic enough to work

>was shilled with AArrow sign spinners and was promoted at the NCAA Football Championships
>explains the dump and resupply at the 100-115 sats = 88.6% fib

>low supply 324,638,047
>low market cap @ $3.8 mm

shitty coins like TRX are getting market caps of up to 9 billion USD and only getting to 30 cents

>CampusCoin can get to $3 by getting a market cap of $973,914,141
>wut?
every coin is at least over a billion in market cap at the moment or close

bought 10,000 coins cause ynot
>poorfag

>inb4 pajeet

>stupid but basic enough to work

aren’t most coins stupid but somehow working? KEK

what does this shitcoin even do?

My understanding is it'll be an on campus currency if ambassadors are able to promote it enough which based off their social media it looks like they choose their ambassadors wisely most likely students in marketing (so basically they shill and get paid for it) but if the coin gets popular enough the devs have plans to gain local businesses to accept it as a currency.

campuscoinproject d0t org

the road map looks interesting

STILL BETTER THAN BITCONNECT KEK

This is my current moonshot coin. I've got hundreds of thousands of these for the day it hits a measly 10 cents.

How long have you been holding it? I've been watching this shit closely for the past two weeks only cause it's one of the only coins on coinexchange that doesn't have those shitty non-volume pump and dump candlesticks plus the supply caught my eye too

I'm hoping this is a goldmine in the making

that’s fibonacci shit is bullshit but it looks promising so I’ll buy some bags user

ive made good money off dogecoin so I’m a firm believer in shitcoin profit

Not long at all. Maybe 2 weeks or so? I've been playing "catch the falling knife" since around 250 sats.

I'm honestly surprised it's not more popular yet? There's literal dog shit coins with nothing going for them valued at 10x over CMPCO.

My only concern at this moment is the lack of awareness about the coin.

Someone else could come along and replace them at any moment with a more aggressive marketing strategy.

Or just try turtle coin, because it is new and such.

I honestly think it's because it's on cryptopia and coinexchange it doesn't have as much volume as the popular exchanges but from researching and bothering the fuck out of these people about future exchanges they seem legit enough to try to keep it under the radar of who they're contacting

and you're totally right but the way I see it is I think they have way too much time invested into it now to let it be swiped under their feet their strategy seems to be steady though

It's a stupid idea. Why the fuck would you use a specific coin for your location? Why not just integrate btc / eth / ltc / doge ect. payments and over time just be agnostic to what crypto people use.

why a literal meme coin that only 2 people know about? are we gonna have restaurant coin, tollboth coin, streetfood coin, movie coin next?

Wouldn't be that hard to shill it to college students too.
>for $1 you get 100 of these things that are just like those bitcoins you hear about, could become the facebook of bitcoin if it catches on with campuses the way facebook did
And away they go to push their get rich quick scheme to their buddies. In fact you could pyramid scheme this to them quite easily.

that’s exactly what I’m fucking saying kek a bunch of broke college students trying to paid rewarded for a possible .25-50 cent coin or who knows maybe the normie dollar even though market cap is extremely possible

I definitely agree, but i just wish they'd take a more hands off approach with regard to rumors instead of shooting them down immediately.

I understand why they wouldn't want rampant speculation, but some speculation is healthy for crypto.

can't believe my eyes. I'm looking at the facebook of crypto and I've been to dumb to see it until now. HOLY SHIT ANONS

I wish they would they too I’m going to keep fucking with them to see if they can give me hints such as volume of an exchange they’re working to get on
I know they have a voting page for an exchange so I can maybe use that and see if they want to add an exchange or two to the list

OP have you sold this coin yet after reading this?

Okay. I can tell you guys don't post here normally. There's no way even the newfags are this stupid. Go back to your fucking discord you parasites.

I thought about that. The way I see it is, I know most every college uses a "points" or "credits" system for students. Which they in turn spend on food, sundries, etc.

The pain point in the system (for students) is that they're not interchangeable or shareable among each other.

The pain point for schools is that they need to develop and maintain this system. Having this proprietary system deduct and update each individual students account. I imagine it's not a trivial cost to do this

If they could offload this private ledger system to a proven, public blockchain system they could reduce their costs.

I don't see it revolutionizing the industry, but I definitely see there being enough there to push this from 1 cent to 10 cents. Hence why I'm a bag holder.

I can tell you’re a fucking retard cause all these god damn coins moon off stupid ass memes and rumors

>HURRDURR JUSTIN GRET ENTREPREENUR OF CHENA HE WILL SURELY MAK MI COIN 1 DORRER >ALIBABA CONNEKTIONS
>WILL NOT ROOIN HIS REP
>MENT CONNEKS IN TECH WURLD HURR

>NIPPLE GOING TO 100 DOLLARS BEKAUS BANKS BUY IT GUYS
>RIPPLE GOING TO MOON CAUSE COINBASE GUYS
>MONEYGRAM TO ACQUIRE MY PRECIOUS NIPPLES

suck my dick you faggot that’s how all of us made money

I can't back them the way they are right now
In order to even get a campuscoin you need to get bitcoins
And to do that you need to make account, buy, make another account, get a link, transfer, then trade. There needs to be a better way to get the damn coin.

Me? a pajeet?? surely you jest!

I'm just speculating. The shits at 1 cent a coin ATM, and i have no delusion of it ever hitting hundreds of dollars, but at 100 sats per, i'll gamble that it can reach 10 cents.

If it doesn't and just peters out to nothing, no big loss.

Agreed 100%. I was looking at their roadmap and they're hoping to handle this whole process through an app they're developing?

I'll believe it when i see it, but it would go a long way to inspiring confidence in potential speculators/consumers.

I’m curious how you buy your coins then
or I hope you’re just fucking with me kek but the roadmap says they’re working on an app to make balance and transactions smoother that’ll get released within the first quarter of 2018 maybe that’s what will make it easier? who knows this whole crypto is a shit storm that’s worth gambling on

STOP

I should look at the app I watched their "How to Buy CampusCoin" video while looking into how to shill for them at my school. If they have an app then that helps.

You applied to be their ambassador? If so do they give you instructions on how to do it or are you free to do whatever you want?

It's my understanding that it's not out yet. Roadmap says they're hoping for 3rd Quarter of 2018 release.

just post your discord link faggot. If you weren't a bitch you'd make money trading actual coins with volume instead of shilling on Veeky Forums to lure people into your pump and dump.

It's literally just you and your pump and dump crew here talking to each other. You aren't fooling anyone.

This is thoroughly interesting
>At universities that choose to accept CampusCoin, installation of CampusCoin ATMs will be available. These ATMs will allow nearly instant, direct transfers between CampusCoin and fiat currency (USD, Euro, Yen, etc.). Anticipated Release Date: 2020
Not yet, am researching because so-far have very little to pitch to students/administration. I will update in future campus coin threads.
It is not out yes, I just saw the road map now, thanks

lol what kind of pump and dump group tells new bag holders "i don't see a bright future for this coin"?

Nigga, i just wanna speculate about a coin i bought.

I wish it was shit kek I think I would need at least a couple hundred thousand dollars to run one and or social and persuasive skills

>tfw only talk to three people in rl bc social anxiety

wow...thats impressively dumb as fuck....was this for a freshman class project or something