Horizon State - Decision Token (HST)

TFW people here 4 weeks ago told me when this was valued at 0.35$ that this was just another shitcoin that was going to fade away but:

> It peaked at a value of around 5$.
> It's one of the few coins that is still seeing gains even in this crypto-wide dip.
> It's easily about to pump up again.
> It's still a low marketcap coin.
> Binance incoming.
> Token burn incoming.
> Partnered with SAP.
> Partnership with UN leading to united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-
> Has actual use cases that will make it live beyond any potential bubble collapse.
> Easily 1 billion marketcap by eoy if not mid year.
> Hasn't reached the "mainstream" yet unlike pajeet coins like TRX. Imagine the momentum it'll get when they find out about it after the 2 billion marketcap.

Buy the dip user. And HODL for life, because a blockchain powered world would mean that this gem's price keeps going up.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry for not properly sharing the link.

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

I'm gay

Agreed. This is one of the comfiest holds in the crypto space. It's still relatively unknown, great partnerships, and super normie/reddit friendly.

Someone here was spouting some shit about this changing the democratic process.

I didn't give a shit, I saw a utility token at a great price and low marketcap. When these tokens are worth more than $50 a pop, don't say you didn't see it on fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

haha I saw that same speel and it really turned me off so I didn't buy it. My mistake I guess.

tfw you realize this coin's demographic is nigger shitholes (redundant i know) with corrupt governments that will never want fair elections.

nigger state token

I bought in only cause of the telegram.

Honestly, the dudes are cool and funny and the members actually don't care about the price and PnDs. They actually geniuenly believe in the project and none of them sell. They're by far the most civilized telegram Ive been in.

Nobody says "moon when"

Telegram: horizonstate

One of the few tokens I'm hodling onto strong. This will be a big mover again once the market picks back up or even just stabilises.

>fucking Veeky Forums of all places

Veeky Forums is always right, user. You just gotta find the consensus in all the rot.

Year of the utility token. If you hate money don't buy HST

It's not just for them. They're also targeting large corporations for internal voting.

Bro, this shit cash af. After making money on it, I looked into it to see if it was some shit coin I could dump but as it turns out... these guys are fucking legit.

I'll hold this one for a while.

I saw somewhere that they are talking with a couple of states that wanted to use their platform

as somebody who deals with SAP every day

fuck this coin and fuck SAP

Mfw Australia and other developing countries are looking into it, and it can easily end voter fraud that the US keeps complaining about. In a world powered by Blockchain, the US would be digging its own grave if it decides to catch up with this tech only after the third world adopts it.

legit one of the better use cases for crypto, and with its partnerships it's not going anywhere but the moon.

Why do you hate taking some of SAP's money though, user?

Honestly, I've been keeping up to date with it and Jamie is really ambitious this is a great coin and he'll send it to the moon.

Veeky Forums FTW. Heard about hst here. Probably you? It's been slapping BTC on the ass the last 3 months every time it walks out the door!

Why would you even post about this coin on here. Pls delete user.

Jamie Skella is the true savior.

I got stuck bagholding other coins while trading to increase my hst stack.
Fuck I hope it doesn’t leave without me

We found the guy that hates money

100% he knows what he's doing unlike the majority of other coins out there

Or maybe he, like me, hates the fact that our accumulation is about to be disrupted by some FOMO.

Only green in my fucking portfolio atm. Only have about 380 but taking solace in the fact that it's proof the crypto gods have not abandoned us

The more people that know about this coin and are excited about it the better for all of us that are long term holds.

Jamie Skella gonna bless you, son. Just wait.

Money Skella

Stoked to be holding it, just sucks I bought it at its ATH

Looking to pull profits from some other coins once the recovery starts in earnest and get them in here.

Honestly I'm most bullish about HST because I really believe it's just a matter of time before they get to run a semi-significant election on this and that headline will cause a massive fucking bull run.

The other day I was grocery shopping down in Melbourne and I ran into Jamie Skella. I asked him if WEF was gonna be big. He told me "Big!? It will blow your mind! Retard!" I was like "o-ok..." He proceeded to grab approximately 20 bags of skittles and just walked out. The cashier lady asked him to hold up in a friendly manner. She had to ask about three times before he finally turned around. She scanned the skittles, and he told her to scan each one separately to properly count them, giving me a wink. When she told him the price he just kept yawning and interrupting her. The more I learn about Jamie Skella the more I realize this is some shady business. I also heard he threw an office chair through the window when they opened the new NZ office. I'd be careful with this one.

This coin shares name with me

Token?
Are you the spot in your group?

Nabbed a healthy amount at 50 cents, wish I bought more at that price, but even with what I have it's probably going to make me a multi-millionaire. I can see it hitting $10+ billion market cap in 2-3 years, if not more.

HODL'ing this shit and never letting go.

Man, YouTubers will be all over it. "Blockchain used for secure voting? Real world use cases!" - being a title I imagine ColdFusion will post up. He's the one who got me into crypto in the first place, so I see this as an inevitability.

Not a pajeet coin it's a chink coin

they're fucking aussie you autist

In all honesty I like HST. DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT'S MAKING ME MONEY.

As evident from amount of annoying trying-to-undercover normies itt it's also extremely normie-friendly. And just got listed on coinspot, enabling direct HST/AUD for even more normie money.

Lmao this copypasta always fuckin gets me. Jamie Skella is a G.

He actively takes part in crypto debates and shit too, so maybe I'm not autistic for having a man crush on him. HE'S MAKING ME MONEY.

Literally the only green rn.

Im still up guys looking to diversify my upper bounds a bit here.

I got some stuff I can put into HST. Should I do it now or wait a bit more to see if its price gets faltered. Im sure getting in before it gets on binance is the best option.

Yes, and they've said they've been in talks with Binance for a couple weeks now. So who knows when it's coming, but I hope before the month is out.

If the market continues it's downward trend tomorrow, you might see it dip down to $2.50-$3.00, but as with all crypto, it's almost impossible to predict exactly.

It's one of the few coins handily in the green right now, so it may just decide to pump over night. Either or, getting in now will yield big returns if you plan on a long term HODL.

Same stupid shit as last time. Get a new one faggot

this token has potential to be a $20 coin. Been in since 33 cents, and im currently accumulating more. Do not ever sell this coin, you will be very happy with the ROI by the end of the summer. Thank me later normies.

Bought at 30c and been holding and shilling since

FAITH IN NIMO
ALL HAIL NIMO