Considering dumping my whole load into this. Good idea?

Considering dumping my whole load into this. Good idea?

Risky af. Ur shitcoin is guaranteed to go 2x from where it is now where as this coin ur banking on too many things working out with fork dates and wallets.

Only if you want to be rich. It'll be a lonely world at the top, you may not like it.

unironically yes

btcp could be huge

Probably better than hodling most of those absolute shitcoins, i keep few myself for the fork. DYOR though

Guy on the dev team today on biz confirmed Bittrex/Binance and like 5 others. He posted saying the prefork road map was going to be released in 5 minutes and he actually delivered

if they could get the koreans on board, this coin is going to shoot pass 1k

Link to thread?

unironically a potential moon mission but poorly timed against other Q1 events even if the crash hadn’t happened. still holding because i got in super cheap

>zcash (original) currently $450
>zclassic, retard fork, currently $160
>((((((((((Bitcoin))))))) """""private""""" will shoot past $1000

Fuck off pajeet

nobodies going to make any money anywhere, we all die poor and alone. as our leaders have planned for us. there is no hope

THIS

2x THIS

thanks just bought 100k

In the archive was just a few hours ago

did u sell ur massive 3 zcl stack? do u even hav, nigger? lmao, fuck off and buy the dip, faggot.

This is the one:

thanks just bought "thanks just bought 100k"k

Dev almost quetted last night when ZCL reached below 100$. DON'T BUY THIS PUMP AND DUMP!

cuzzzy what are u even saying cuzzy

choice bro

can someone confim the zclassic telegram group just dissapeared?

bruv go 2 sleep the deprivation is gettin ta ya

There is still time for this to bounce of 0.0101 again.

chuuuuur 2 much cuz

top-quality FUD

did i get banned then?

lol I'm spending too long puzzling about this meme-sentence.

He's actually done us well here. Testing wallet this weekend. Do some other shit for a week. Then announce the fork, a week or two later it happens. Should be enough time to get passed this shitstorm and time the FOMO run when money is flowing back.

Yes I would even be happy if he does the fork next month, in the hopes that the market is better than this.