HOLY FUCK BALLS

Okay... LISTEN THE FUCK UP.

I was hanging out with a co-worker of mine for a couple of beers and we started to discuss crypto, like always. And we got in to discussion about Ethercraft..

Long story short, this friend of mine, let's call him "T" told me he knows the devs.

(We're swedish)

And T was being serious when he told me that Pep (one of the devs) is a well known developer and that shit was going to hit the fan, when people find out who he actually is.

After a plethora of asks and begs he told me:

>PEP WAS THE NICKNAME FOR PERSSON
>T'S CLOSE FRIEND IS MARKUS PERSSON
>NOTCH

Then he proceeded to explain to me that these "ponzi" games were the new ICO. That developers cannot do an ICO because they're not actual MSB businesses, so they have to make these shops and they have to not mention that this is a funding method in order to not be taken down.

So, I didn't believe him and I went to research what that fat fuck is doing now days and he's apparently trying to make some new voxel based game, obvious decoy since it's looking like shit.

ETHERCRAFT IS BEING MADE BY NOTCH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

GET THE FUCK IN B4 THIS BLOWS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-item-types-and-rarities-explained-63e8289fc95a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait.. wut?

This is a troll. Notch is stored in a museum for being the baldest dev ever.

big if true

Notch is based as fuck and shits on femanzis on twitter like it’s his job. If true i would unironically buy. 100k

Now I forgot to mention this co-worker of mine, I don't know him well. So he might be full of shit, but I usually have good instincts when it comes to people. So.... CAN ANONS CONFIRM THIS?

its already been debunked

LMAO at anyone who bought into this shit. Should have learned after Etheremon, Ethertanks/ EtherArmy, EthRacing, Etherchan, Crypto-pussies, etc.....

>heard it from a coworker i don't know very well who has a friend that is making ether craft who is actually notch.
kek, good larp.

Just realized the premise here requires us to believe notch needs to raise money lmao

Stop with that faggot unironically shit you're not on reddit

Lmao

>he isn't collecting passive income from frog hats

Dev just denied this on the Telegram chat, but can we really believe him? Isn't that exactly what the real Notch would say?

>not even 300 sold
Get back to me when its at Etheremon levels. (Hint: it wont)

You think that's something? My dad works at Nintendos, they are working on the secret Nintendo 65 U Switch. High level, and I could get grounded for telling you this, but I'd stock up on coins if I were you. But you didn't hear it from me.

Well, maybe he's greedy af.

big if true

You think notch gives a fuck about shitty ponzi eth games?
Not to mention MS would probably rip his balls off for making ANYTHING with the word "craft" in it.

See this?

He's going in to war with MS for turning his baby in to shit.

t ethercraft dev

tfw im comfy wine drunk w no ether

o well maybe next time

some next-level shilling but it's not really necessary, the dev seems pretty legit
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-item-types-and-rarities-explained-63e8289fc95a
>inb4 fuck off dev
just saying we don't need to meme this with minecraft

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pep is not notch lmao he shitposts on here constantly and was a community manager in the stolen Etherumon ponzi. He's an autistic NEET lmao. If you think Notch is retarded enough not to start an actual ICO and instead scam people for dogshit amounts of money with all the wealth he has you and your swedish friend are fucking retards

>inb4 this is pep larping as himself

I don't judge.

I just became incredibly happy remembering I have hot sauce and mayo in the fridge.

notch is the only person with a worse hairline than lebron james

this post has been brought to u by 3 bottles of white wine

Pep was my best friend

Any source on this? Even my co-worker seems more legit than this claim of yours.

are you guys on drugs?

nice just bought 100k merchant rings

Druqs

>iiiii want your souuulll

Pep you fucking larper lmao go back to your halfblood cave your sperginess is showing

logically theres no reason why a billionaire wouldnt just make an actual ico and instead develop a string of ponzi scams if you unrionically thought anyone would believe that you're even more deluded than I remember. go outside you fucking neet

>rings that only fit into 2 slots
>not bangles that only take up a single accessory slot