I'm going to throw in 1k tomorrow. How should I split it up between these coins? I'm also open to suggestions

I'm going to throw in 1k tomorrow. How should I split it up between these coins? I'm also open to suggestions
>ADA
>Golem
>Electra
>ZRX
>Chainlink (is Assblaster to be trusted?)

ADA is a good buy. I would avoid Golem. ZRX probably good. Chainlink - not sure. I would def buy VEN, Enigma, BNB (Binance Token), NULS, too.

Why would you avoid Golem?

Eltcoin, VCASH, DATA

ADA, ZRX, and LINK are all solid choices that will pay off in Q2. Nice job user, hold strong.

I think the premise is stupid. I would not want my gpu to be crunching data for someone else and have the fan running loud. I guess it depends on how much the token would pay. It also depends on how many people would be interested in having that 3D computation work done. The tech seems cool, but I'm not convinced it's practical.

Good to hear

buy XBY thank me later

Also, don't buy Electra. Nobody needs another POW coin.

>>XGFcN4Ua

The fucks wrong with Golem? Explanation or your spreading FUD Faggot.

Read up on some signals based of technical analysis.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an older example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

Noted
The FUD surrounding this coin has been effective one me. Shill me on why I should buy it.

Valid long term analysi. Shorter term the project has many milestones to reach in the nearer future making it undervalued at more than 90pc probability

thx for agreeing with me! I suppose I'm bearish on it personally because i was rather fascinated with the project for a bit last summer.. then i realized it's dumb. But sure, as a short term investment, it might be great.

high risk/high reward. I got successfully shilled, threw some money at it, fuck it.

If it pans out it would be like another platform coin like etherium/neo

technical analysis is a fucking scam you dumbass nocoiner

I'm looking for safer bets, but I was looking into Xby yesterday. I'll continue to do research.

>EbG
That's a good call. If you touch coins like xby or trx, you're asking for the universe to fuck you over.

I don't see that on cmc

someone post the american psycho portfolio comparison image?

my bad i thought we were talking about raiblocks.. that would xrb.. i'm not familiar with xtrabytes, so I can't comment on it.

VEN
ICX
LINK

Ahhh

Coinbase purchase of $1300 worth of bitcoin just came through (was a $2k purchase - lost $700). I had it narrowed down to either Neo @10 or ICX @200 - I picked ICX - hope I didn't just fuck up

100% in ethercraft frog hats

Why buy these coins when you can just buy UFR? it's dipping hard right now and it's targeting a unique industry that is ripe for disruption. Torrentzzz