this is why we need decentralized audits

It's the new buttcorn next year
Screencap this tether haters.

backed by FED.
fake money backed by """USD"""

it's literally backed by a dollar for every tether

USDT will be $1.50 by next week.
Screencap this.

cnbc has been shilling tether lately just like xrp a few weeks ago. it's going to pump then dump hard. screencap this.

you dont get it. tether usage is overwhelmingly used by arbitragers and huge institutional buyers and whales.

there's a tiny bit of usage by traders looking to "hedge" against bitcoin dropping, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to huge buyers that are forced to use usdt to get their money onto exchanges like bitfinex.

ah finally someone uses "literally" unironically

nice just bought 100k

Would you have bought ether $1? Dont miss this opportunity.

I will post TA on this coin later, but TL:DR strong support at $1, consoliadtion phase is ending and coin is about to moon as you can see from chart.

Until it isn't. Whenever the price goes up, more Tether is created out of thin air to depress the market price. Whenever the price goes down, extraneous Tether is burned.

Now, in theory every Tether is exchangeable for $1 USD per Tether's white paper.

But to maintain that price, they create 100 million new Tether out of thin air whenever necessary.

Do you see the flaw in this genius plan now?

Anyone actually buying into this dogshit is basically saying hey I don't like the Fed Reserve so I'm going to appoint faceless internet mongs to be my central bank.

Why must you fuck around like that lmao

they just exchange an unlimited amount of crypto for thether, and then back again? seems risky in a fast moving market

Neblio is up today.

What is hyperinflation?