Relax guys

Relax guys.
This is literally what we wanted. Normies are getting out of crypto and they are doing it at a loss.
I admit Im a little stressed being down about 55% from my ATH but the thoughts of normies getting JUST'd makes me comfy.
Also friendly reminder that tron cucks got BTFO.
Normies will never return to crypto,

They'll be back, but BTC will be at $50k by then

Yep. And they will buy high and sell low just like before. I know for next time that when the normies get greedy and involved its time to sell.

Normies bring us money user. Crypto isn’t your personal club unless you want to be poor.

It sure does feel good, so many newfags getting rekt~ oh and those tron cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate normies so much
Normies are losing
I'm still with unimaginable gains
JUSTice

Normies ruin everything though. The only way you could have beat the normies is if you sold before this crash. Now the last chance to beat them is to hold through this mess and be on the ground floor for the recovery. Normies will come back and and pump the market x3 before it crashes again.

Every time I think of TRX I uncontrollably laugh stop reminding me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah Im still way above my initial investment while normies panic sell the scraps they have left. It brings me a lot of joy

this loss isn't normies though, this loss is CHINA the backbone of crypto you cucks, cash out before it's too late you tards

>recognize BTC is gonna go back up steadily
>was an idiot and didn't invest before
>was even telling people it's gonna fucking quadruple soon a year ago after the kim dotcom prediction
>feelsbad.jpg
>gonna do the smart thing now and stock up now that it's crashed instead of buying 113$ worth while its high like my aunt did

I don't see why you idiots hate normies in crypto so fucking much.

Normie = guy with a social life, job, hobbies etc. Should be easy to beat the shit out of in the market with our superior crypto knowledge. He exists so he can buy our bags and we make money.

In fact, I think everyones homework for tonight should be to tell a normie about crypto investing. Normies make you richer. Their purpose in life is to wage slave for Mr. Shekelstein and deposit the money they earn in coinbase, then we dump our coins on them and earn tons of money.

Atleast someone gets it

>normies getting JUST’d makes me comfy.

until governments make other people’s stupidity your problem, which they always do.

the golden age is over

be gone pajeet, to your designated shitting street. Everyone knows china are the chinsiest fucks when it comes to tricking new coiners into selling. You really think they are gonna let all those rigs go to waste?
This is about normies getting BTFO. I have no problem with them buying my bags.
If you think thats funny think about this. Some normies actually bought Tron for 1700 sats

They're idiots. If normies don't join we'll never make money.

user, I don't care about money, I just want normies to suffer. When global currency switches from fiat to basically credits, we'll have the credits to last lifetimes, and normies can enjoy shit exchange rates on their wagecucking and basically be nowhere. We need to shake them off, so that non normies can buy in at a better price.

I want every normie and their dog to join crypto

In 2 months, people who lost $20k between beginning of December and now will be FOMOing so hard they will dump $40k into cryptos. If you think it's crazy now just imagine how many people will buy in when 1 bitcoin is worth $50,000

>Relax

Normans are annoying as fuck and ruin everything. I pray they stay the fuck out, they never shut the fuck up about it when they're involved.

Yes thats great but if you dont get pleasure out of normies selling their baby bags at a loss then you are a normie.

nORMIES WILL RETURN AFTER WE ACCUMULATE. AND THEN THROAT FUCK THEM WITH OUR CRYPTO ONCE CHINA MANIPULATES THE USD INTO FUEL FOR FIRE. SCREENSHOT DIS

>Normies will never return to crypto

Fuck you people are dumb! So where do you think all the fiat being pumped into the game comes from? No normies = no new money, it's not hard to work out!

oh i meant not until its too late and then they fomo in at the ATH.

You need to grow up or become a better investor. If you aren't making money when normans are in the market, you need to rethink your strategy. It should be easy money for you. And remember, when you are making money OFF of normies, they are LOSING money.

Its a win win if you aren't retarded.

Ok let me elaborate on some stuff. Yes we need normie money to buy our bags and pump the markets but this crash was BEST case scenario for us. Normies are incapable of understanding the markets beyond youtube videos about Tron so they will panic sell kicking them out of the market. Normies are getting BTFO. The ones who were lucky enough to make some baby gains are now panic selling as fast as their instagram and facebook trained fingers can log onto coinbase. We already won, all we have to do is hold.

nice, just bought 100k

I bought some Tron during the dip, fight me fags

why would I want to fight a faggot?

Are you guys actually retarded? How do you plan to take bitcoin to $50k without normies? Scaring normies away is the last thing we want. If the normies are scared, the government will double down and support them by banning/regulating cryptos.

kek, flapping hard about normies being in or out, and people say crypto isnt a pyramid scheme.

no one says that. it is clearly a pyramid scheme but so are stocks

I need to accumulate some coins and then they can return.