Any Alt coins miners in here

What are you mining right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/mining/nvidia/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-ethereum-mining/
reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/71wxs0/best_settings_for_ryzen_5_1600_mining_xmrstakcpu/dne55ln/?st=jcivqclr&sh=4c666b76
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin gold and Monero

did he become a druid after a year of hodling

Monero

Turtle

DGB of course

Verium

my balls 3 times a day

What about eth?

Zclassic

I've been mining VIVO, one of the most profitable coins right now, but that's just whenever I'm not using my computer I don't have a mining rig set up or anything like that. Since early December I've mined about $200 worth with my 1070. Interestingly VIVO was actually green today which I wasn't expecting.

How many h/s you get mining Vivo?

BCC

My hash rate is about 850kh/s, it uses the neoscrypt algorithm.

You say it's the most profitable right now, but I'd have to disagree. I'm mining Zclassic with a 1070 and this past week I've mined .5 Zclassic. They are over $100 and will be $200 soon.

How many coins have you mined? And how long did it take?

Monero on the CPU eth/decred on GPU

I never said it was the most profitable, just one of the best.

I've mined about 15 of them over the course of 1 month, but it wasn't 24/7, If it were I'd probably have 20+.

Monero and ETN.
I'm feeling confident in the cryptonote coins.

My nigga trtlfam

I did not mean to offend you. For this I'm sorry.

Mining trezarcoin and sigilcoin. Might hit vivo and one or two others. Plan on buying some others here at the crash.

The least money I have in this the less I care if it crashes.

Bulwark on bsod. pw

What are you guys going to do when ETH moves to POS?

GPU mining will become unprofitable as fuck when all the hashing power for ETH moves to other coins

It's alright pajeet, i wasn't offended.

I'll probably just stop mining at that point and pickup a second used 1070 on discount for some of that buttery smooth VR vidya goodness

XMR

Thank you miss

MOONCOIN and I'm making bank

Never considered doing it. I have a 1080 TI. Should I?

yo can someone please tell me who the fuck the guy on the bottom of the pic is? His face always grosses me the fuck out.

it's sam hyde you normie. now get out

What hashrate are you getting?

Gtfo normie

Most VR games don't support SLI fyi, or at least don't have huge gains, but a 1070 is pretty good by itself so.

no he became jesus

Wouldn't it mostly go to etc? I'm not a miner but it seems like that would be the easiest thing to do.

ITNS

BCC

shave your face and cut your hair sam, please

zer, most profitable coin to mine

i didn't know jesus wore a heathen wreath

bump

3.3 Kh/s for TRTL

Damn, what's your setup? I'm getting 850H/s with a single 390

Niggercoin

Ellaism b/c fuck the vitalnik jew

Vega 64 (2050h/s) + ryzen5(550h/s) + gtx1080(~500) + i7 3770k (~270)

Monero and Sumo.

Just a 970 and a 950 with an i5. I hit ~850h/s when mining Monero and Sumo.

They're no 1070s, but they work.

Thinking about going back to ETH to try to get in some mine I was reading how a 970 with the right drivers and settings can get 22 MH/sec.

cryptocompare.com/mining/nvidia/nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-ethereum-mining/

Haha well shit, you make up a decent chunk of the entire network right now. I didn't realise the Vega 64 was so good

How the heck are you getting 550h/s out of your CPU? I have a 1700x oced to 3.9 and I don't get anywhere near that.

8 threads config from:
reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/71wxs0/best_settings_for_ryzen_5_1600_mining_xmrstakcpu/dne55ln/?st=jcivqclr&sh=4c666b76

+ enabled huge pages

Monero and ETC

>trezarcoin

My nigga. I'm mining like 20 of these per day

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/