OFFICIAL PORTFOLIO STRENGTH POWER RANKINGS 2018 EDITION

From your Portfolio's ATH:

>greater than 50% loss - F. you lost. Kill yourself and try again
>35-50% loss - D. You are below average, but you have good chance to make it. Buy through the bear market
>20-35% loss - C. Average. 80% of traders fall in this region
>10-20% loss - B. You did extremely well. Pat yourself on the back, your gains will come screaming out of the gate.
>0-10% loss - A. Godlike. You must be holding 100% GAS
>positive profit - A+. You are an insider

Compare your portfolio with the above rubric, and grade yourself. Have a good day.

F tier reporting in

but green Id so im saved fuck you

-20% loss - B
Neat.

Jesus how new is everyone here? Literally anyone who bought in a year ago should be at least between 10-20x if theyre not retarded. Real OGs should be up even more than that. Im still like 3x from when I got serious about this shit 6 months ago and thats factoring in the current correction and a month of trying to daytrade like a retard. I seriously don't understand how people are losing money unless everyone here bought in like a week ago or bought bitconnect because theyre retarded non-native english speakers.

C- here. I held through a 34% - 40% loss. I probably shouldn't have jumped aboard the COSS train.

F, I peaked at $1100, down to $2800.
DBC fucked me.

Hmm...

I'm up x10 on my initial investment of $300, but I added in $4,700 in recent months, so I'm technically only up x2. ;-;
t. May oldfag

A+

I own ATM so moneys always drippin

23% loss here

holding 60% in bluechips (btc, eth, neo)

F- here. Taking your advice to kill myself.

A+++, mined coins in 2013, BTC would have to drop to $300 for me to lose money

In bitcoin or USD?

D, but ATH didn't last long.

B after a year of practise

Right now at 16% loss and climbing down to 15-12% if not for OMG I would have made it out just fine.

Oh this is for the last 24 hours. I’m up over 1750% still from initial investment and this does not include many ICOs I have between 1ETH and 14 ETH invested in so I am fine.

> 30% loss
> started last week

fug.

up 20% YoY :^)

F. Started right before the crash

OP here.

you guys are fucking idiots.

im saying judge your portfolio NOW vs. your ATH.

Not your entire fucking history. obv everyone started at $0 at some point

>hurrdurr infinite gains

so many fucking idiots infiltrating Veeky Forums from reddit and normie sources. i can smell you.

Down from all time high. Everyone is in profit (unless you are absolutely retarded) but OP isn't talking about actual losses.

Entered in January, made x2.5, then lost 50%. Still in the green.
How did I do?

OP said from your ATH not your retarded gains from last year. Ffs biztards can't follow instructions without larping.

27% cause i cant be bothered to trade my NEO and ETH to tether

we talking sats or USD big boy

sats wise im down like 3%
USD wise im down like 33%

Fuck I'm a C just like in school I'll never be good enough...

Only down 15% and I bought most of my shit at the tip of the bull's dick

Did I do okay?

Down 39% from ATH, although some of that is from moving into alts that I think will kill it over the next couple of months.

I'm down 11% currently but that could get worse kek

may. . oldfag

yeah no

>Can get worse
Will get worse

~~25% loss - Average
meh im fine with this